Small World

One More Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

Galileo Galilei

________________________________

Joohyun can't explain the happiness she felt whenever she's with Seulgi. It doesn't matter if their relationship is not known by other people as long as they are happy together.

"Do you think I should tell my parents about us?"

Joohyun can hear the hesitation in Seulgi's voice, more like fear, making her frown. "You don't have to if you don't want to, Seulgi."

"But I want to. I really want to tell them that there's a someone special who can love me for who I am. I want to tell them how much you make me happy since the day I met you and... I want to shout to their faces that it doesn't matter that they don't care about me because you are with me." Seulgi said in strong emotion. Joohyun noticed her shaking hands but she hid it behind her back. "All I need is you, Joohyun unnie."

"Seulgi..." Joohyun reached a hand to caress Seulgi's cheeks. "What's going on? I know there's something that you want to tell me." She looked straight in Seulgi's eyes. "Tell me when you're ready. Okay?"

Seulgi bit her lower lip then nodded her head. Joohyun thinks that Seulgi is so cute like a baby but as the days go by, she realized how broken the younger girl is.

Maybe because of her broken family, Seulgi is full of insecurity. There wasn't a day that she's always asking Joohyun if the latter is happy with her. It seems like Seulgi always want an assurance that Joohyun won't leave her like her parents. That's why Joohyun is trying her best to be understanding and patient with Seulgi.

Joohyun wants to fix Seulgi's broken self without knowing that, Seulgi will broke her in the end .

__________________

Seungwan smiled, offering Joohyun a cup of hot choco that the latter accepted with a soft 'thanks'. The two girls are currently inside Seungwan's condo unit which is surprisingly, just next room to Irene Bae's.

Seungwan sat on the sofa across Joohyun then smiled once again. Joohyun can't help but wonder why the younger girl can smile every minute. "Feel at home, Miss I..."

"Joohyun. I told you I am Bae Joohyun tonight, not Irene Bae, Seungwan-ssi." Joohyun cut her off then sipped her hot choco to somehow calm her nerves.

Seungwan chuckled. "I forgot, sorry. Feel at home, Joohyun-ssi."

"Thank you for letting me in here at your home, Seungwan-ssi. I just... I really need a distraction or a company tonight." Joohyun said then smiled sincerely to Seungwan. "Thanks for providing both tonight."

Seungwan smiled again. "I'm glad to help. But... if you're not comfortable, you don't have to answer. I'm just curious why are you sad tonight."

Joohyun sighed. "I hate how stupid I am."

Seungwan frowned. "Uh... what?"

"I'm sorry but I refuse to tell you the reason at the moment." Joohyun said and Seungwan nodded in understanding.

Joohyun looked around the living room then her eyes landed on the picture frame placed on a nearby table.

Seungwan followed her stare. "Ah, that's my picture with Sooyoung and the second tallest girl on the picture is her fiancée, my bestfriend Seulgi."

Joohyun felt her heart aching again hearing the word fiancée. She looked away from the picture then just focused on Seungwan who's still looking at the picture with a dreamy look on her face. "Do you like... any one of them?"

Seungwan widen her eyes then looked back at Joohyun in shock. "Huh? W-What do you mean?"

Joohyun will admit that she's kind of scared to ask but she's really curious. "I mean... Do you like Sooyoung or... her fiancée?"

Seungwan chuckled but Joohyun can tell how forced it is. "I don't understand where you get that idea but it sounded really funny to me, Joohyun-ssi."

"Well, I won't force you to admit the obvious truth to me so we're even, Seungwan-ssi." Joohyun said.

Seungwan widen her eyes with her mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter