1. I

The Princess and her Robin Hood.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Nayeon’s idea at first. Just take the crowns of the late Queen and King along with the recluse princess’. Just take it and we’ll sell it and then we will have enough money to take care of ourselves and the kids in the orphanage. God knows they need all the help they can get. 

 

What Nayeon failed to tell Tzuyu was how to access the crowns in the first place! This stupid disguise she was wearing didn’t exactly help raise down any suspicion towards her. Seriously, a cape big enough to hide her figure and a masquerade mask that hid the fact that she was feminine. Sure, Nayeon managed to score Tzuyu a map of the palace from a palace staff but how was she to get in there? The place is monitored consistently every night without fail. Knights surround the sleepy castle. Sometimes, even the princess herself is up at late hours doing who knows what? Tzuyu prays that she’s asleep for this to work.

 

As Fate would unravel itself, Tzuyu found an unprotected alcove leading up to a balcony. Perhaps, that can be her best route. Tzuyu brushed aside the plant life that was growing in the alcove and was about to scout what to climb before a soft voice interrupted her.

 

“Hello.”

 

Despite how soft the voice was, it still startled Tzuyu and made her jump back. Tzuyu looked up and saw a woman smiling warmly at her. 

 

“She is breathtaking,” Tzuyu thought.

 

“Oh dear, my apologies. I didn’t mean to rattle you. You must be the new knight my staff had told me about, I presume?”

 

Quick Tzuyu, think of a response, and a fast one!

 

“Yes! I apologize on intruding into your personal space but this space here was unprotected and a lowly criminal could’ve easily snuck in.” Tzuyu cooly said.

 

The voice above giggled at her. “That is why you are here, is it not? Thank you…?” The woman finished her sentence with a questioning tone.

 

“It is Tzu, Miss.”

 

“Well, Tzu, do you know who I am?” The woman questioned. “I’d assume my staff would tell you about me.”

 

“My staff? Surely she isn’t the…” Tzuyu gasped and quickly bowed her body into a 90 degree angle.

 

“Forgive me, your grace. I wasn’t briefed on much. I apologize for any offending language I may have said.”

 

“Do not worry about such a thing Tzu, it is quite alright. I do not care much for that type of language anyway. It becomes quite stuffy to have everyone refer to you in such a manner. As if we cannot be friendly towards each other. Though, I hope we can be friendly with each other.” The princess explained.

 

“Of course, your grace.”

 

“Tzu! Why do you hold a masquerade mask on your face? With a large cloak as well? I’d assume you’d be in a knights uniform.” The Princess inquired.

 

“Well, your grace,” Go on Tzuyu, think of something! “The knight uniform is too large for my figure so I simply have to wait to get a fitted one soon.”

 

“I see. The masquerade mask has nothing to do with that.” Dahyun said with a smug smile.

 

“Ah. To be quite honest with you, I am quite insecure of how I look. So until I get the uniform along with my helmet, I am just planning on wearing this.”

 

“Well, I think you look quite well behind the mask. I wonder-” Dahyun was interrupted. 

 

 The sweet and timid notes of a grand piano was heard through the halls and the room above.

 

The Princess gasped in delight. She looked up into the sky and became even more happy.

 

“Oh, Tzu. It is wonderful, don’t you see? I had forgotten today is the full moon cycle. You see, my pianist plays me this tune every full moon without delay.” Dahyun looked down at Tzuyu and tilted her head. “Excuse me but do you mind coming up here? I heard you walk into here and saw you about to climb up the wall. Perhaps you can climb up and help me with something important.”

 

Seeing as how Tzuyu had no choice, if she wanted to keep any suspicion off her, she accepted. Quickly climbing up with ease, Tzuyu was right in front of the princess waiting for her to say something.

 

“Now, do you mind putting your hand on my waist, Tzu?”

 

Tzuyu became wide eyed at the proposition.


Dahyun quickly realized her mistake and tried backpedaling, “Oh my, I did not mean in that manner. I apologize. Let me ask. Tzu, can you please dance with me as I have never had the chance to do so with any person before. You seem like a wonderful candidate.”

 

Tzuyu regained her composure and smiled at the behavior the princess was showing. “If it is alright with you, your grace. I’d be honoured to have a simple dance with you.”

 

“Do you know how to dance, Tzu? The only real dances I’ve had are with my ballroom dance teacher. He teaches me every week to make sure I don’t make any mistakes in my coronation soon.”

 

“Your coronation, your grace?” Tzuyu questioned. “To answer your question, no. I humbly admit that I have never had a dance in my life.”

 

Dahyun chuckled. “Wow, my staff didn’t teach you anything at all.” 

 

The princess reached around to place Tzuyu’s hands on her waist. Tzuyu was startled at first but quickly got a sense of what needed to be done and snuggly put her hands on the princess’ waist.

 

Dahyun laughed again. She put her arms around Tzuyu’s shoulders and began to sway them both. “It is alright, Tzu. I do not bite. To what I was going to say earlier, now that I am 21, my duty to ascend the throne as queen has come. Soon, I will be able to leave this castle and see the real world for what it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter