Fair Maiden Chou Tzuyu

The Princess and her Robin Hood.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second maiden in this tragic story is Chou Tzuyu. Tzuyu was born to two fish merchants. Her parents had tried to care for her, they really tried, but unfortunately they could barely afford to survive with a roof over their head and food on the table every couple of days. Due to this, Tzuyu had barely known her parents. The only moments she had with them was when they returned home to either change into their work attire, eat, or sleep. 

 

With the unintentional neglect, Tzuyu managed to learn to take care of herself at the age of 6. She became a thief. Nothing too bad, simply a loaf of bread or a bountiful amount of fruit. She didn’t mean to brag but she was a darn good thief at only 6. Her petty thefts had led to her fateful meeting with Nayeon and Mina. 

 

One day, when she had stolen a head of cabbage, the merchant selling it had caught it out of the corner of his eye and tried stopping her. He ran to catch up to Tzuyu. When he was close to grabbing her, he somehow managed to trip over an invisible force. She used that to her advantage and ran until she rounded a building and sat in an alcove. Tzuyu had thought that she was safe but when she had peeked out of her hiding place, she saw two little girls peeking at her. Initially Tzuyu had wanted to run but the older girl had stopped her and introduced themselves. The older girl introduced herself as Im Nayeon and that she was 10 years old. The slightly younger looking girl named herself as Myoui Mina and said that she was 8. From that monumental moment, a lifelong friendship was made. The three amigos went on constant adventures together. Thieving with three other tiny girls to be quite useful when it came to speed and stealth.

 

Everything was well until the incident. The incident that caused Tzuyu her parents. During another scheme of robbing an awful m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter