The Princess in Solitude

The Princess and her Robin Hood.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our story starts with two lovers. Be warned Reader. This story doesn’t end with a happy ending like you expect fairy tail endings to be. No Reader, unfortunately there are no happy endings in the real world. These two lovers are quite an example to show. Turn back now Reader, before you get your heart broken. If you are still here, then let us continue with this story.

 

We start off our tale of woe with a princess named Kim Dahyun. The King and Queen were amazing rulers to their subjects. If you had asked any citizen their opinion, you would hear them say that they like exactly where they are now. That is why it came to no surprise that the citizens were ecstatic to hear the news that the nobles were with child. It was quite a relief to know that the citizens were to be under rule under an heir born from the very same King and Queen that made their lives better everyday. 

 

Leading up to the months of the princess’ birth, many loyal citizens had sent gifts and crops to commemorate the new heir. There was only one incident that made them fear their lives and their baby. During an event of gifting, one person had come up to the queen offering a basket of fruit as a congratulations. Had it been known that the fruit was actually the physical form of a rare poison known as Strychnine maybe the kingdom would’ve been able to save their beloved queen. The Strychnine went through her nervous system. One would think during the few last hours she had, she was completely functional and had no signs of poisoning.

 

After ingesting the fruit, 15 minutes went by. That’s when the first symptoms started showing. At first, she was experiencing muscle pain and spasms. 20 minutes went by and that’s when she started having major difficulty breathing. Simply just out of breath, then came the wheezing, soon after came the coughing fits and gasping for air. At that point, a decision needed to be made. The king had to choose between his wife or his precious heir. Extend the lifeline of someone who doesn’t have much time either way or try and save the life of an innocent kid. As much as it hurt the king to do it, he knew he had to choose the baby.

 

As he finally made his decision, he ordered the castle doctor to prepare for an emergency birth. Sure, the method was quite brutal and gruesome but what other choice did he have? His wife will be dead sooner or later. The birth went as well as you’d expect any birth like this to go. The queen was pronounced dead two hours after she ingested the poison. The King was left heartbroken knowing that the love of his life, the queen of his beloved kingdom, the mother to his child, was truly dead and there was no saving her. Though, in exchange for one life to another, the heir was born. A Princess named Dahyun, born on May 28th. At least, the King still had one member of his family left.

 

The citizens of his kingdom decided to throw a festival in the celebration of a new heir and as an honour for their fallen queen. The celebrations lasted a week long and had stuck for years as the Princess grew up with no fails, whatsoever. The Princess grew up to be 7 years during her father’s reign. During that time, the king had tightened his security around the palace to protect himself and precious daughter. Absolutely no gifts were accepted, no unauthorized guests inside, their very own priva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter