The Engaged Couple

She Will Be Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR'S POV

The Jung and Kim clan celebrated the newly engaged couple, Jessica and TaeYeon. The venue located at the very scenery beautiful of Jeju island, they invited some family friends and business partners including their close friends, SooYoung and Tiffany. The couple started dating in college but no one knows that TaeYeon force herself to date Jessica because her first love Tiffany Hwang already taken by her bestfriend.


 

"Congratulations, TaeYeon." Everyone greeted the newly engaged couple filled with love.

 

"Finally! You got engaged!" Krystal hug her eldest sister and cried with her because she will be getting married at the end of the year.

 

"Do you plans to have a baby?" Krystal asked because she's excited to have toddlers in their house since her sister will be moving out from their house and lived together with her favorite sister in law, Kim TaeYeon.


 

"We already discussed about it and I will be happy to bear my future wife's child whether it's a boy or a girl." Jessica spill and Krystal was beyond happy about her sister's decision.


 

"We already visit our doctor about it so don't worry Krystal." TaeYeon butted in as she held her future wife's hand before she stares at her lovingly but she secretly gaze towards Tiffany's direction whose happily talking with the other guest and SooYoung beside her.


 

"TaeYeon? Do you hear me?" Jessica caught her in daze and she get back into her consciousness.


 

"I'm just thinking about you moving in my house tonight." TaeYeon lied but never forget to gaze at Tiffany twice that caught by the woman.


 

"Congratulations, Taengoo!" SooYoung, her cheerful and funny friend gave her congratulatory message awhile ago and never forget to shed tears alongside with the couple.


 

"I bet you already check the foods and digging in before you left for home with Tiffany." Jessica was the one who greets SooYoung and left TaeYeon and Tiffany behind filled with awkward atmosphere.


 

"How's the food? Is it good?" TaeYeon break the silence and speak with the woman.



 

"Of course, it's all my favorite." Tiffany says shyly but she avoided TaeYeon's gaze who cherish her even more the than Jessica.


 

"Of course and I'm glad you like it." TaeYeon smile at her before Tiffany secretly held her hand.


 

"Please forget about what happen between us the other night. I'm just drunk and never meant anything that I've told you, it's just we're out of our mind. I love SooYoung so you don't have to ruin our relationships with them." Tiffany pleaded but her heart was in deep pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter