This is better

Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you want to eat?” Leeteuk ask his boyfriend which his attention was glued to his television— and no heechul didn’t watch his favorite drama but a cartoon.

 

“Heechulie” Leeteuk ask him once again but loudly this time. But seems like the younger doesn’t interest on whatever the older saying. Its odd because usually he would react like that if — they fight but as long as Leeteuk remember, they haven’t fought these days — or when Heechul’s favorite drama was on, but today wasn’t the airing time schedule for his drama.

 

“Hey!!!!! I’m watching that old men” Heechul scream quiet rude when Leeteuk turned off his tv forcefully.

 

“I’ve been asking you Heechulie, what do you want to eat?”

 

“Heechulie doesnt want to eat. Heechulie just want to watch the pororo!!” Heechul pouting.

 

“Since when did you put interest on cartoon? I mean i know you always like manga but a kid cartoon? The cartoon which your nephew always watch?”

 

“None of your business old man”

“Now give me back the remote i wanna watch” Leeteuk is so confuse by the way his boyfriend act. His boyfriend always act like kid, a baby, a clingy one — although his boyfriend always said that he is most baby among the two of them— but this time Heechul is different from what he usually act.

 

“Are you mad at me? Did i do wrong?”

 

“No old man now please leave me alone”

 

“Stop calling me old man, this old man is your boyfriend”

 

“Ew why would a 5 year old me dating an old man like you” 5 years old? Why would he talk nonsense? Did he hit his head before? What does he mean? Leeteuk gotta admit he get bit offended by Heechul’s words.

 

“You really should learn to keep your inner thought Leeteuk-ssi”

“I didn’t get hit and i’m not saying nonsense. In fact you were the one saying nonsense. Didn’t you say you’d prefer 5 years old Heechul than the 35, 38 me? So this is 5 years old Kim Heechul, nice to meet you uncle” Heechul roll his eyes, showing the annoyance to old man seated next to him.

 

“Oh so this is the game you’re playing? Fine then. I’m gonna prove what i said i can handle a 5 years old Heechul” and so the stupid game begun.

 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

 

“Ew no i don’t like veggies”

“Hey uncle can you buy me that cool robot?”

“This is so ugly. I don’t want it”

“I don’t want to eat this I don’t like it. I wanna watch my favorite cartoon” its been days since they started playing the stupid game between them and Heechul keep giving Leeteuk a headache everyday. Leeteuk knew Heechul is so picky with food but he never knew that a 5 years old Heechul is this picky—worse than the adult Heechul that he know.

And tonight Heechul give him another surprise—another headache. He was surprised to find him on the floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter