-[2]

Cafe Lost

 

His eyelids fluttering, Yesung winced when the bright light hit his eyes. Shaking his head slightly, he snapped awake when he felt a sharp pain near his abdomen. ‘Oh your awake now. You’ve got a few broken ribs but hey, at least you’re alive!...OW!’ Heechul glared at the man who had just punched him on the arm, whilst Leeteuk carefully propped the pale boy up. ‘Ignore him, Chullie’s always like that. You’ve just got a few bruises. I’m Leeteuk.’ ‘Where am I?...’ Stuttering slightly, Yesung looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. ‘Welcome to Cafe Lost. You were brought here last night by a nice looking kid, he left earlier.’ 

 

Smiling at the pale looking boy, Heechul offered him breakfast as he moved around, preparing for the lunch crowd. ‘Do you have a home you can go to?’ Biting his lip, Yesung stared down as he swallowed slightly. ‘....No....I’m an orphan.’ Seeing the younger’s anxious look, he gave a warm smile towards the other. ‘You can stay here for now...if you want, you can work here.’ Eyes lighting up at the invitation, Yesung jumped up. ‘I’ll do my best if you let me!’ Bowing towards Heechul, he heard a chuckle as he straightened up. ‘No need to be formal....you can spend the day watching me and teukkie, and then you can start next week, arasso?’ Nodding eargerly, Yesung was beaming from ear to ear. He couldn’t believe his luck, to have shelter and a job. No one had ever wanted him, straying on the streets since a young age. Shaking his head slightly, he snapped out of his daze as he followed Heechul towards the kitchen. 

.

.

.

 

Stifling a gasp, Yesung’s eyes were as big as saucers when he saw what Leeteuk had slid over to him. ‘This phone is for you, it’ll be easier for you to contact us if you ever need to.’ Seeing the younger’s awed expression, Leeteuk gave hummed under his breath as he stood up to help Heechul downstairs. Standing up, he stiffened when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around him. A small bud of warmth spread through him as he ruffled the other’s hair playfully. Leaving the younger to his own thoughts, Leeteuk returned to the kitchen, grabbing a couple bags of tea leaves on the way. Entering the kitchen, he found a serious looking Heechul staring at him. 

 

‘I’ve got something I need to talk to you about.’ Looking up, he nodded, having something he needed to talk about as well. 

 

——

 

‘Do you want to go first?’

‘No, you.’

‘Fine.’ Rolling his eyes, Heechul set the book on the table. ‘Lets go together.’

 

‘3,2,1…

‘Yesung should stay.’ ‘Yesung’s staying with us.’

 

Giggling at the way both of them had thought of the same idea, Leeteuk shook his head, smirking slightly at how in sync they both were. Times like these reminded him why he loved Heechul so much. Tt was as if he was his missing piece, his other half. Drawn into the old memories, Leeteuk snapped out of his daze when he heard Heechul call him. ‘So we need to explain to him how the cafe works, and see how he reacts….’ Seeing how the younger’s voice trailed off, Leeteuk hugged the other, wrapping Heechul in his warmth. 

 

‘Stop worrying….you’ve got me.’ It always made his heart sink when he heard how tired his lover was. Although he seemed playful and carefree, he had hid his true self away from others, often afraid to burden others with his problems. ‘Take the day off tomorrow, arraso? I’ll deal with cafe, and Yesung will help me. Go visit your friends or something.’ Patting the younger on the back, he stood up and left the room, leaving Heechul to his own thoughts.

 

 

 

______________________

 

Hi readers, wisp here 💙

Thank you for reading 

i'll update every friday/saturday (unless i feel like writing suddenly😂)

-next chapter - explanation of the cafe and some yewon ☺️