Final

My loving husband

Early in the morning, jaejoong woke up 6:00am; an hour an a half before his husband has to wake up to get ready for work. He carefully got out of the bed, making sure not to wake yunho in the process. Once out of bed, he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Now fully awake, jaejoong went back to their room, changing into sweat pants and one of yunho's t-shirts. Yunho's shirts were slightly big on him but he didn't mind because it was soft and comforted him when yunho works long hours at his office job.

Jaejoong looked at his husband's sleeping face with a soft smile before he quietly left their room, heading to the kitchen. He put on a red apron before taking out ingredients. He quietly focused on preparing breakfast as well as yunho's lunch. He was in the middle of placing yunho's lunch nearly in a bento box when he heard an alarm to off before, before it abruptly stopped a few seconds later. Jaejoong smiled to himself, knowing yunho was now awake. He continued what he was doing before closing the bento box and setting it in a plastic bag with two bottle of water. He placed the bag on a counter top th an went to check the breakfast that was being made on the stove.

He was in the middle of placing the plates on the dinning table when yunho walked in the dinning room. Yunho approached jaejoong. "Good morning" jaejoong said with a sweet smile, making yunho smile on return. "Morning" he responded back before pecking jaejoong's lips before looking at him with a loving stare. "I could look at you forever, you know" yunho said as he wrapped his arms around jaejoong's waist, gently bringing him closer. Jaejoong placed his hands on yunho's chest, looking away while smiling softly. He then looked up at yunho. "I know you could but you have to go to work soon. I would also like if you ate all your breakfast before you leave, you have to work long hours today" he said softly. "Okay" yunho said with a smile. He kissed jaejoong's left cheek before unwrapping his arm's from jaejoong's waist and sitting at the dinner table. Yunho began to eat his breakfast; consisting of white rice, eggs and bacon. Jaejoong went to the kitchen, grabbing a glass cup from a cabinet and placing it on the counter to get the container of Orange juice from the fridge. He closed the fridge and pouted some orange juice in the glass before returning the container back to the fridge. Carefully, he picked up the cup and brought it to yunho; who was half way done with his breakfast. "Thanks" yunho said between chewing his food as he took the glass from jaejoong. He swallowed before drinking some of the Orange juice and placing the glass near his plate.

Jaejoong joined yunho at the dinning table after pouring himself a glass of water. The ate in a comfortable silence until yunho had finished his breakfast. Yunho got up from his chair and grabbed his dishes, going to the kitchen to place them in the sink. He checked the time on his wrist watch before quickly grabbing his prepared lunch of the counter and rushing to the dinning room. He quickly placed a kiss on jaejoong's head. "I have to go" "okay, good luck!" Jaejoong said as yunho approached the front door. "Thanks, love you" "love you too" keeping said, smiling to himself as yunho grabbed his coat and left. Yunho smiled softly as he locked the door, heading to his car. He opened the door, carefully placing his lunch on the passenger seat before sitting in the driver's seat. He closed the door and put on his seat belt then started the car, driving out the driveway.

As yunho drove to work, jaejoong finished his breakfast before getting up to wash the dishes. He carefully set the dishes on the dish rack before turning off the sink. He made sure the kitchen and dinning room was cleaned before checking the clothes bin; it was more than halfway full. He the washing machine, before getting the detergent. He put the clothes to wash and went to the living room to watch something on TV. Soon, the clothes had been wash an were put in the dryer. Once the clothes were dried, jaejoong iron yunho's dress pants before carefully folding all the clothes and putting them in their respective places. Jaejoong spent the rest of his time watching TV, organizing a few things and thinking about what to make for dinner.

Yunho was sat at his desk, sorting through a few files and seeing what others tasks needed to be done. He had a few memo's, charts, weekly reports, project reports and research to do. He also had email a few of co-workers as well as customers. He glad he got a lot of other work done, before his lunch break too. It was around 5:00 when took his lunch break. He was feeling slightly tired and completely documents that seemed to increase in number every time he finished a few of them. He went to the break room, retrieving his bag of lunch from the fridge. After heating up his food, he sat down at a table. He began to eat his lunch, staring at the beautiful looking good with a smile. He loved jaejoong's cooking so much. Not only did it taste good but it always looked so appetizing. He then looked at the two water bottles the jaejoong packed for him. One had a bit of water left in it while the other was completely full. Yunho grabbed the almost empty bottle and drank the rest of the water before putting it in the trash. He continued to eat his lunch, drinking some water occasionally. By the time he finished his lunch, the water bottle was half empty. Yunho got up and packed away the bento box and bottle, getting ready to continue his tasks. He returned back to his desk, sitting down and starting a new task.

By 9:00pm, yunho only had weekly reports and project reports to finish up. He was in the middle of writing a project report when he got an email notification. He quickly looked at his email, reading an email that sent by one of his co-workers. He read the email and sent a short professional straight to the point response before going back to typing up the rest of the project report he was working on.

It was around 11:00pm when yunho had finished everything and was able to head home. He sighed as he exited the office building, plastic bag in his right hand. He went to his car, unlocking the doors and opening the car door. He placed the bag in the passengers seat before sitting in the driver's seat. He closed the door and put on his seatbelt before taking out his phone and text jaejoong that he just got out of work and would be heading home. He smiled to himself as he put his phone in his pocket, happy he could now go home and relax while spending time with his husband after the long hours he worked.

Jaejoong had made dinner around 9:00pm had ate by himself. Having gotten the yunho sent him, he took out a plate and a glass before reheating the door on the stove. By the time he placed the plate of food on the dinning table and a glass filled with cold tea, the front door to the house opened. Yunho walked in the house, closing the door behind himself before taking off his shoes. Jaejoong went to the yunho. "Hi babe" yunho said with a loving smile, kissing jaejoong's forehead as he hugged him. Jaejoong smiled sweetly before saying "I missed you". Yunho chuckled softly "I'm here now, we could watch something together. Like a movie" he suggests. Jaejoong pulled away slightly to look up at yunho. "I prepared dinner for you. You should eat then rest, I know you must be tired. You also have to wake up early tomorrow" jaejoong said. Yunho stared at jaejoong lovingly. "Okay, but let's watch a movie another time" "okay" jaejoong said with a smile, then pecked yunho's lips before breaking the hug and grabbing the plastic bag from yunho's hand. Yunho watched as his husband walked away, heading to the kitchen. He followed close behind and went to the dinning table. He ate his food, humming softly at the wonderful jaejoong made.

After yunho finished his food he drank the rest of his tea before placing the cup back down on the table. Yunho rubbed his right shoulder, feeling tension in shoulders neck and back from sitting on a chair for hours at work. Noticing yunho being uncomfortable, jaejoong approached him and stood behind the chair. Yunho took his hand off his shoulder when he noticed jaejoong near him. He was going to look at him but didn't have the chance to when he felt jaejoong begin massage his shoulders. Yunho tilted his head back slightly, sighing in relief as he felt the tension disappearing from his shoulders. Jaejoong massaged yunho's shoulder's for a few minutes before massaging his neck then back. Once he finished, he looked at yunho, seeing him opened his eyes. He smiled brightly at jaejoong. "How did ever get so lucky having a husband like you?" he said, making jaejoong smile brightly, a shy blush on his cheeks. "Stop it..." Jaejoong said playfully before telling yunho he'll get a hot shower ready for him. "I love you" yunho said, smiling sweetly. "I love you too" jaejoong said before placing a sweet gentle kiss on his lips. He slowly pulled away "I'll turn on the shower for you" jaejoong said and headed to the bathroom. Yunho got, placing his dishes in the sink as he thought about his loving and caring husband.