Kaisoo breakdown

2 red velvet cake, Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I just grabbed a moment from you, the moment when you should have been crying and praying for grandma. At that time all you did is just to live in fantasy.”, Kyungsoo sneered.

“You stole my childhood from me and I just stole one moment don’t overreact.”, D.O

“How can you say that Soo?”, Kai said with so many tears in his eyes.

In reply D.O. just shrugged.

“After listening to this bull, I want to punch you. You liar!”, Kai shouted at D.O.

“Am I a liar? Don't you remember that story? That promise that fireworks will come?”, Kyungsoo said while grabbing Kai’s collar forcefully, later slamming him into the wall behind him.

The action of him made Kai surprise, Kyungsoo violently clutched onto his neck in a matter of seconds.

“You are the one who lied, you told me that one day we will become rich, you said we will go to see fireworks. You promised me.”, his tears were about to come out but he tried to stop them from his anger, “You told me that my father is dead but he isn’t. He left me? He ing left me… He ing left his 14 years old son.”, and finally his tears came out.

 “But what the is this? Look what happened?”, at this point, Kyungsoo did not know how to control his tears. His tight hands on Kai's neck started to became strength less. It seemed like his teary eyes were asking many questions.

“When I used to cry, you said it’ll happen one day so, don’t cry! So, if it d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter