Pretty Eyes but Painful

2 red velvet cake, Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

//Flashback Start:

23rd July on his birthday. Kai and his Grandma always went to a cafe nearby.

“We’ll make this day the memorable one.”, Grandma said while opening the door.

When she opened the door everyone looked at her.

Kai never knew why everyone used to look at her with that specific gaze.

"Sit here.", Grandma said.

“Okay, grandma.”, Kai said while sitting on a chair.

She went to the counter with the great wide smile on her face and ordered, “1 red velvet cake, Please!”

The cafe employee examined her for a while.

“$4 please.”, employee said.

“Here you go!” Grandma said while her tremulous hands gave him $4. When she took the box of pastry her hands were shivering.

//Flashback Ended

Memories of his own birthday, were so happy to him but again so sad too. Isn't it uncanny that you find one thing happy but at the same time sad too? Flashbacks were covering his head like gray clouds and tear starts floating from his beautiful brown hazel eyes. He felt his heart go numb, like it was electrocuted. His skin was delicious shade of tanned brown and he was prominent for his beautiful brown hazel eyes that even jail prisoners couldn't hold themselves to compliment them.

"Your eyes are as pretty as picture" "They shine so brightly in sunlight". He used to hear this kind of compliments but did they know the agony which those eyes carried? The tears that thos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter