Fireworks

2 red velvet cake, Please!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                   

1 red velvet cake, 1 red velvet cake, 1 red velvet cake. His grandma voice’s echo starts ringing in his ears. To overcome this, he started counting. After he bought pastries he went to the same bench beside the tangerine tree where Kai and his grandma used to sit but only he ate red velvet and used to share a conversation with her on his birthday.

He removed snow from the bench from his hand. One from himself and one for another seat while he was sitting he noticed that orange-colored tangerine was starting to bloom on the tree. The environment was exactly the same as the flashbacks of his birthday but there was a little difference but that little difference did a lot to him. In his childhood, his grandma used to buy only 1 red velvet cake for him but not for herself because of poverty but he never knew that. People used to stare at her grandma whenever she enters that café. At that time, he didn’t know why but now he does. Because of poverty. Beautiful Recollections came to the mind of his birthday when his grandma advised him to be a good man to others, to his family, and for himself too! ''Stay alive until you live the real one. I hope you and your life means a lot to you.'' The wise words of his grandma which he couldn't understand in his childhood came to his mind and he followed the crowd’s gaze and then suddenly fireworks popped up in the sky. 

_____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter