Miss 1

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Sorry for the wait, wanted to update during YG Family anniversary but the issue broke out and I can't stop laughing about it lmao. Well, that's done and here I am~


👉👈


Panic. The NEW chairman is coming. Even if his title is new, the chairman relatively isn't. They know him all too well. So when the news dropped that he, who must not be named is coming back from exile, with a higher position than he already was in, some of the employees already dreads the day he comes back and some is already planning to resign.

"Why did I even come in today?" One mumbled while lining up, getting ready to greet Kwon Jiyong.

"I shouldn't have come so early, I could've gotten a little late." one whines

"And be called to his office?" the one who whined widened her eyes and vigorously shook her head and did the sign of the cross.

The only person who liked to work under Kwon Jiyong is his secretaries. He had countless, as they would be dismissed with a large sum after what hell knows he does with them.

Everyone straightened up as they saw a car pull up and Tablo, went to open the door for Jiyong. Hair, slicked back, looking great in his crisp tailored Chanel suit, gentle monster shades covering his eyes, some ladies don't blame the secretaries for letting him have his way to them.

"On second thought. I don't mind being called to his office." the girls stifled their giggles and bowed as jiyong passed by them.

It was going well... not until, Solar, one of the newbies who didn't experience being under jiyong yet, stumbled and bumped into Jiyong as she struggles to see her way with the stack of papers she was carrying.

"Omo! Sorry, clumsy me." She giggles like her bubbly self and quickly gathered the papers that fell, not realizing everyone's eyes is on her, holding their breaths as they prayed for her soul.

Moonbyul's eyes widened seeing what state her friend is in and was supposed to run and help her. She was the one who recommended her friend the job since it has been a bliss with the absence of the overly strict Kwon. She was unable to brief her friend about the former boss and now she might learn about him the hard way. Before she can take a step forward, she froze when jiyong squatted down. "Solar, mianhe" was the only thing she can whisper to herself.


Sensing someone near her, Solar paused on picking up the scattered papers and looked up to see a man she haven't seen but looks familiar. Her brows knitted in concentration trying to remember then realization dawned on her. Her eyes lit up but before she can utter a hello, she was pulled by a colleague.

"M-mister Kwon, she didn't mean to b-bump into you sir and stomp her shoe-

"Aren't you going to help?" jiyong cuts him off, picking up the remaining ones on the floor.
Eric blinked in confusion but quickly kneeled and helped jiyong pick up the papers when jiyong took off his glasses to look at him. The rest were as confused but moved in to help.

"I haven't seen you before, I'm taking you're new?" Jiyong asks solar as she accepts the papers he's handing over

"Yes sir." Solar smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter