Kiss Me Better

TeukChul: The Art of Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pressed the door code which he already memorized by heart. It’s been an exhausting day what with him and the members filming the entire day. There’s nothing he wanted than to lie in bed and sleep for the next 10 hours. He heard the familiar click and entered the hallway. Leaving his red slippers behind and taking the white indoor ones, Heechul took in the clean smell of his own home. Finally. He ran to the bathroom to quickly wash himself and get ready for bed.

 

He walked towards the master’s bedroom and pushed the door silently. There on his bed is a lone figure wrapped in a thick blanket from head to toe. A thick mop of hair was sticking out adorably. A chuckle escaped his lips. Poor soul. He’s been sick for the last 2 days and he had to miss one of the most fun recordings for their 10th album promotions.

 

Heechul walked and sat beside the figure and carefully lifted the blanket from the latter’s face. Jungsoo looked peaceful and angelic in sleep. His fingers moved on their own and traced Jungsoo’s nose bridge. As if on cue, Jungsoo felt his presence and he opened his eyes. A soft smile graced his lips.

 

“Hey. You’re back.”

 

“Hey yourself.” Heechul cupped Jungsoo’s cheek. He’s been doing it a lot lately for two reasons: because he likes to and because he needs to feel if Jungsoo still has a fever.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter