After

One last time

PI was the first one to get to the criminal, he knocked him of Yesung and used a taser to immobilize him. It worked and he could put him in handcuffs. Blood was everywhere the man turned around and saw the popular singer bleeding heavily.

Kyu was the one next to his lover, he tried to stop the blood oozing out of the stab wound. That damn man tried to kill his hyung. Maknae was boiling inside while Hyukjae called for ambulance. Meanwhile they’ve heard the police siren.

- Help is here, love, you’ll be fine – whispered Kyuhyun to his boyfriend. JongWoon was so pale, his while robe was now covered in red liquid, the metallic smell filled the room.

Officers came fully armed, they got in and saw the crime scene. Two man, kneeling next to the victim and another taking care of suspicious man. The investigator took charge of criminal, he went outside with the police and told them everything. The officers found JongWoon’s bodyguard and delivery man unconscious outside the house, they were drugged.

Kyu and Hyuk were scared, nobody was helping them and their hyung was weaker every minute. They faintly heard some people talking to them, telling that they’re doing a good job and have to put the pressure, because the help was on their way.

- Boys, don’t cry, please – whispered JongWoon – thank you for coming for me – he put both of his hands on their cheeks – I’m fine, you know… - he weakly coughed – I’m strong after all – his voice was cracking and he was speaking even quieter – remember when I even defeated Kangin in boxing ring?

He’s dying in my arms and he still is trying to cheer me up. – I love you Hyung – Kkuru said while tears fell of his cheeks – I should’ve stayed with you, I should have come closer, I… - he sobbed terribly.

He felt someone tapping his shoulder, it was Hyuk – Kyu, Woonie hyung, they’re here, they’ll help you. Hyung? Hyung!!! – Yesung closed his eyes and fainted.

The medics came in a hurry, they took JongWoon with them and drove to the hospital.

 

****

 

Breaking news, the popular member of Super Junior, recently caught in a scandal was attacked and stabbed by the stalker who recorded the published videos. He is currently at the hospital in the surgery room.

 

All of the Super Junior member were waiting outside for the news. The hospital was hectic, there were people running everywhere. Kyuhyun hugged by Ryeowook and Donghae sat with his head down, completely silent. Siwon was next to them, praying, he looked exhausted, well… they all did. Hyukjae told them the whole story on the way to the hospital, Leeteuk almost fainted and Shindong was assuring everybody that his hyung is strong and will make it just fine.

Every second seemed like an hour. They were told that Yesung needs additional blood, so Heechul donated his, to his AB brother. They were all devastated. How many times this happened. They were in hospital way too many times and it had to stop.

A call woke them from the silence. The company called Leeteuk.

- Yes, – leader’s voice had somber tone – we won’t do that! If they want our statement, they will get one, but not the way you want to, no! We sacrificed to much, we’re not going to apologize anymore! Don’t you dare stop me!

- What happened – Heechul came back and saw how Leteuk was on a verge of braking his phone.

- The company want us to cover everything up, Ha! Over my dead body, I’ll tell everyone that Yesung was attacked, he’s fighting for his life right now, and I don’t care what everybody says, he’s staying in Super Junior. He’s going to recover and perform with us. He will not be removed from our 10th album, no more concessions and pleasing everyone.

- Ya! That was what I was saying from the start, - Heechul smiled – let’s show them, that we’ll not back down.

Heenim called someone and took almost everyone with him, they will make a statement to the press right now. The waiting room was occupied now only by Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and Siwon. The doctor finally opened the door and came to them.

- The surgery was a success, the patient, however, lost a lot of blood. His life is not threatened right now, but the next few hours are crucial, they will determine if he will be fine. We have to wait till he wakes up.

- Thank you, doctor. – Siwon spoke up. We need to wait, again, please God, please, save him.

 

****

 

JongWoon’s head felt heavy. He choked on something, there was something like a pipe in his throat, which was soon taken away. He slowly opened his eyes and saw a group of people looking at them. He felt like he knew them, but his mind was still clouded.

- Love? – a voice asked. – Hyung, it’s us, how do you feel?

Ahhh, my boyfriend, my friends, my Super Junior family. I love them so much. Yesung smiled, no voice came from his mouth, he was just looking at them, but that already reassured them.

-I… - Yeye’s voice was even huskier than usually – I’ve told you… I … I’ll be fine. – He had trouble speaking. – How long did I…

- You were unconscious for 46 hours, hyung. – Hyukjae spoke up. – Don’t worry your throat is a little bruised, but your vocal chords are perfectly fine, hahaha, soon I’ll mimic you on stage. – He smiled cheerfully.

-On.. stage? But I left.. ouch! – Siwon and Kyuhyun hurriedly helped the wounded singer sit. – I don’t understand.

- Well … - Leeteuk was the one took time to speak this time – we kind of said to the press that you’re back and you will never leave.

- We also told them that nobody else is leaving and those, who left are welcome back and we don’t care what the public says about it – Heechul couldn’t contain his laughter.

- And it worked?

- Maybe, I don’t care, true ELF will support us no matter what and we just have to do, what we do best. – Yesung never knew Donghae could be so straight-forward and nonchalant about it.

- So… I’m staying?

-If you want to, yes – Kyu hugged his boyfriend – we are in it together. Our 10th album will be our renaissance, we are reborn group, what’s why we’re delaying the release date a little, until you recover and Minnie and Kangin hyungs can join us.

- They are coming back? – tears of relieve fell from JongWoon’s eyes, they will be all together, again.

 

****

The headlines:

Super Junior Yesung’s is out of the hospital, he’s recovering at his boyfriend’s place. Thousands of letters and messages of support are left at Label SJ.

Super Junior gaining over 5.5 millions followers on instagram.

Yesung’s SNS is back! The popular Super Junior member fully recovered after falling a victim to a mad stalker. Despite previous  problems, the singer became an online phenomenon.

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun’s and Yesung’s tape made the boyband regain the 2 members. Kangin and Sungmin to join Super Junior 10th album: Renaissance.

Ryeowook admits that he showers .

Super Junior’s 10th album becoming the bestseller, sold out in 3 minutes after the official release.

Super show 9 with 11 Super Junior members on world tour. Tickets sold out in Australia, Usa, Brazil, Uk, Paris, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, China, …

 

~The end~