Plan

One last time

Leeteuk made a meeting. All 9 members were to come to their conference room. Yesung came first, he somehow fooled the paparazzi and fans, sneaked out and came here. As he dropped onto the chair, his whole body was lifeless. He didn’t know what he could do, how to react and now all of the super junior are probably furious at him.

They’re right. Now even Kkuru is mixed in my mess. His train of thoughts was stopped by Ryeowook, who has just come to the room.

-Hyung!- shouted the younger and hurriedly hugged this fiend. – Are you alright? I was so worried when I saw the news and pictures, there are even videos of you two…

Yesung jumped up, almost knocking Wookie on his chin.

- Videos? They published videos of us? – Jongwoon was terrified, he quickly took his phone and googled it. It’s true, that’s us, on our anniversary, , for how long… - No, - the older started crying – why did they show it?! Ryeongu, do they hate me so much?

The younger could only hug him tighter. He generally knew that Kyusung was real, but he never dwelled on their relationship, both Yeye and Kyu were silent about it, so he was respecting their right to have a private life. Now, however, the whole world knew about them and even saw them having . It was a nightmare. He could only imagine what his hyung was feeling. Yesung had a masculine image with soft side, but thanks to this damn dispatch, people saw his true self, a whimpering, passionate lover, who… well … bottomed. They blurred them from the waist down, but anyone could tell that’s what was happening. His idol life was practically over.

The older cold not move, he was squeezed by his friend but he was also paralyzed by the fear of losing the people he cared about and even Kyu.

Kyuhyun was in a better position, he didn’t really “shame” himself (as someone wrote in the comment that Yesung saw), maybe at least his career will remain unscratched? To say Woon was sad was an understatement, he had so many emotions in him right now, sadness, anger, disappointment and also love. He loved singing, he loved super junior members and he loved ELF.

Leeteuk quickly opened the door and came in carefully. –Nobody saw you guys, right? – he asked and when his sight went to Yesung, he immediately softened and looked at him with care.

-JongWoon! – the leader hugged the duo. – Don’t you dare have any weird thoughts, we are all in it, we have your back.

-B…ut hyung, you saw, right? I’m all over internet, even if our company takes down the videos, pics and whatever they have on me, the damage is done. If you support me publicly super junior will also be affected and what if – he sobbed even more miserably – all of your career’s will be over, what then, hyung?! – Yesung practically yelled. It’s true that he considered leaving the group, even for a while, but he would always be super junior, he would come back for important times and give them his outmost support and love. Now there was a threat of them disbanding, something he never considered to happen.

Leeteuk was speechless. He knew that, but there was nothing he could really do. He wasn’t mad at Kyu or Yeye, but all the years he worked so hard and was building a name for himself could be tarnished right before his eyes.

-Let’s wait for the rest and talk together – Teuk stepped away and sat at the head of the table. Wookie did the same, though he still held Woon’s hand and sat next to him.

Yesung’s head was down, in his head countless scenarios were appearing, none of them was good. The door opened once more, this time all the others members, who were covering Kyuhyun, came in. Kyu saw his boyfriend and wanted to  go to his side as fast as he could. A strong grip of Leeteuk’s hand on his shoulder, stopped him in place. – No, you sit here.

After everyone took their places and a room was completely silent, except for a quiet sniffling and sobbing, a leader of super junior started talking.

- We all saw what happened. SM is taking down everything, there’s also being made a lawsuit about exploiting privacy by those goddamn reporters. The issue, however, is still on. From what the company and our label told me, I know that our fans are demanding a… statement – his voice hesitated.

- Ya! Don’t even start Jungsoo! – Heechul spoke up – our Ye is not leaving, let’s just drag whoever opposes him down and fight them head on. I’ll write on bubble right now…

-No - Leeteuk was furious - you do not make a call, we have to talk about it, not rush and make this mess even bigger.

- I’ll leave – everybody’s eyes turned to JongWoon – you all saw the videos, you know I thought about it previously, it’s not that much. You will be safe and I’ll just disappear from the public eye for a while. – Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae and Heechul started protesting – Shhh – Yeye silenced them – no arguing. It’s not like I’m going to die, Ryeonggu, don’t cry, I’ll be fine, even Kyuhyun agrees with me.

- I … - Kyu started and his voice became trembling – I’ll leave as well.

- No! – this time Yesung was the one protesting, he got up from the chair – You are going to stay. This way I’ll take all the blame. We can’t just take 2 of our lead singers out, we’ve already lost too many members. We will make the public take all their anger on me, it’s ok, I’ll be ok. You all will proceed with our 10th album making, we just have to remove my voice from it. How about Shindong taking some of my parts, he has a nice low voice? Ryeowook will do the adlibs together with Hyukjae, we all know fans love his falsetto. It’ll be fine.

Yesung appeared to be confident, his tears dried, only trails of them were now sparkling on his cheeks. The room was silent until the third oldest started talking again.

- I’ll make a statement and tell the public and ELF the truth, I’ll also apologize to everyone. There will be hate comments on me and my family, so our café will close for awhile and we will move somewhere else for now. After that you will also say you’re sorry and assure them that the 10th album is still on schedule.

- I don’t want to admit it, but it is the best of what we can do now. – Strangely it was Siwon, who said that. –  What Woonie hyung said is something I also considered, I even spoke to the lawyers and Lee So Man and we all agreed that this way the damage will be minimal. Guys, it’s not like hyung will completely disappear, we’ll still contact him and spend time together, just not in the public eye. – Siwon tried to remain neutral, but he was also affected by all that happened just the night before. In fact, he was more than affected, he was hurting. For the longest time JongWoon was his friend, he knew all about him and Kyu, supported their relationship, even though he was head over heels in love with the older. He sacrificed his own feelings for his crush’s happiness and for what? He would never let something like this happen, but that wasn’t his decision.

- I’ll prepare my statement with lawyers, does everybody agree with our plan? – Everyone nodded their heads sadly, Kyu remained silent, a single tear dropped from his left eye. Yesung saw that instantly and went to his lover’s side.

-Don’t cry, love, we’ll be fine – he whispered to his ear and gave him an encouraging smile.

Everybody went to them and they group hugged.

We won’t be fine. I’ll make them pay. – thought Hyukjae and joined the other members.