One more chance

One last time

Being an idol was his whole life, he started at an early age and all he knew was trying to succeed. Jongwoon loved singing and performing, but being Yesung all the time was tiring. He had many secrets, his out of spotlight life was drastically different than what he showed the public.

People knew he was living with his family, but they didn’t know that he had his very own apartment a little further away. That place was his safe space, where he could be all by himself, just spend time doing nothing or… everything. Depending on a mood he’d call his Kyuhyun over.

His dongsaeng was his boyfriend for the last 10 years.  They could never openly date, their fame was a blessing but also a curse. Damn dispatch would follow them everywhere, same with obsessed fans, who think that they belong to them. He didn’t want to disappoint anybody, but this situation was suffocating him.

- I want to quit – Yesung said with brutal honesty.

- With us? – Kyu couldn’t be more shocked, all color went off his face, he was as white as a wall. – Why, hyung, you don’t love me anymore? – Tears started forming in the corners of his eyes. He looked as if his heart was being broken.

- No!!! Kkuru, no, I meant being the idol, being the Super Junior Yesung.

JongWoon was facing the younger. He looked straight into his eyes, he was upset and Kyuhyun didn’t know how he could help him. Their talk was random. He’s seen that today Yesung was not feeling well, he had no energy, even their kiss felt different.

- Woonie hyung, but you love being on stage with us, you said yourself that we will perform together till we’re all old and wrinkly. – Kyu was almost whining, he wanted to make a joke, cheer up the older, but he couldn’t even find the right words.

- I love it, but for how much longer do we have to be scared about being found out? I just want a peaceful life, with you, Kyu, I want the both of us to move in together. It can be here, with no cameras, no tv shows recording our private lives.

- If that’s what you really want to then let’s think about it seriously, but after our 15th anniversary album and tour. We can’t really let them down now.

-We? – Yesung asked. – Are you going to  leave the team as well?

- We’re planning our future together, hyung. It can’t be any other way.

Jongwoon embraced his boyfriend, their hug was heavy with conflicting emotions and feelings. The road ahead of them was not easy, but at least they have each other.

********

DISPATCH NEWS

Super Junior Yesung and Super Junior Kyuhyun want to leave the popular boy band. Both are secretly living together and were discovered to have an affair.

*****

We’re ed. How did they found us? There are even pictures of us kissing, my sweet secret home is no longer safe.

Jongwoon was furious. As soon as he saw the news, he went to his hideout and after searching the place up and down, he found hidden cameras, wiretaps, etc. They heard and saw everything they’ve done. The singer was horrified, this damn people wanted to ruin him and Kyuhyun and it was all Yesung’s fault.

The older couldn’t stay there any longer, paparazzi was waiting for him, so he had to use a backdoor way out, fortunately they weren’t aware of them.