One

Caffeine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking  up  quietly,  Hyewon  looks  around  the room  checking  the  time  and  sees  the  clock '6:00'. Closing  her eyes and taking a deep breath, Hyewon woke up before her alarm again but instead of going back to sleep she looked at the girl in her arm and smiled. Minjoo is quietly sleeping in her arms and she can't help but feel happy looking at her girlfriend peacefully sleeping. The younger had just recently moved in with her after graduating. Minjoo was supposed to attend a different university in the city but after a lot of convincing – with a powerpoint presentation as well on how its better for Minjoo to enroll at the university she's attending – Hyewon finally got the younger to change her mind. 


 

 

She smiles and hugs Minjoo tighter, not caring if she wakes the younger up. 'She's an angel anyways, she won't get mad at me.'


 

 

"Hyewon ah..."


 

 

Hyewon loosened her grip around Minjoo’s waist and focused her gaze on the latter’s face. Minjoo still half asleep with her eyes barely opening, whining,


 

 

"you're hugging me too tight..." snuggling closer to the older, her tone slightly lower from being just woken up.


 

 

"Sorry, you're just too cute for your own good." kissing the latter’s forehead softly.


 

 

"It's too early for your flirting."


 

 

"Can you blame me?" peppering Minjoo’s face with kisses. "You know I just can't resist you."


 

 

"It's been weeks since we started living together and you're still waking me up like this?" tightening her hold on Hyewon's waist, pulling her closer, "You're such a sweet girlfriend."

 


 

Hyewon chuckles, gently patting her head.slowly sitting up with Minjoo following. She unwrapped the latter’s hand around her waist and stood up, 


 

 

"It's because I love you." smiling at the younger and leaning forward to give Minjoo a quick peck on the lips.


 

 

"Now, go get ready while I cook us some breakfast." ruffling Minjoo’s head with affection before leaving the room.


 

 

"Okay babe," 

 

 


 

>>



 

 

 

Hyewon decided to just make a light breakfast for both of them and just eat a heavy lunch later. She plans on taking the younger out for a small date this afternoon as a congratulations for getting into the university. They haven't really had the time to go on dates these past few weeks because Hyewon was busy helping Minjoo unpacking and making sure there's no conflict with her schedules. 

 


 

She then hears the bedroom door closes and soft shuffling in the hallway. Hyewon looks behind her and sees Minjoo all readied up. "Good Morning babe."

 


 

"Good morning, whats on the menu today?" Minjoo asked, hugging the older one from behind.

 


 

"Toasts and eggs," Hyewon hums, leaning back to the hug. "What time are you done with your class today?"

 


 

"I only have one class today so I'll be done around 12:45 today, why got any plans?" 

 


 

"Great! we're having a lunch date today after your class, I'll wait for you outside your lecture hall," 

 


 

"Sure, What are we having for lunch?" 


 

 

"I was thinking japanese but if you have any suggestions we can go there instead" 


 

 

"Nope, that sounds great! I'll set the table and do you want coffee this morning?"


 

 

Hyewon nods, "yep 2 cream and 2 –"

 


 

"Sugar, yes babe i know, we've been dating for a while now. i know how you like your coffee in the morning" Minjoo smiles kissing Hyewon's cheeks.

 


 

 

>>



 

 

 

Turning off the car engine, Hyewon looks at Minjoo pouting "Sorry babe, i really wanted to sit with you in the orientation but i have to prepare for my speech,"


 

 

"It's okay," cupping Hyewon's cheek, "I'll see you later at lunch." Minjoo smiles and kisses the older girl. Pulling back, Minjoo gathers her stuff and leaves the car. With one last look at the girl, "I love you, do well on your speech! I'll be watching." and with that Minjoo leaves.

 


 

Hyewon smiles at the sweet action, 'wow i love her.' she gathered her things and locked the car. Hyewon started heading towards the auditorium not forgetting to text the younger girl.


 

i love you too 💕

Sent. 7:49


 

 

"Oh? Hyewon-ah!!"  a  loud  husky  voice  greeted her, pulling her away from her thoughts. she then sees a girl running up, with 3 girls walking up calmly towards her, "Where the hell have you been?! We were worried about you!" the girl screams, smacking Hyewon's arm.


 

 

"Wha– ah! That hurts! Yena!"

 


 

"That's your fault for ignoring us, for weeks." Chaeyeon said, hitting Hyewon lightly on the shoulder.


 

 

"Where were you anyways?" Sakura chimed in.

 


 

"Oh i was helping my girlfriend–"

 


 

"Kwangbae! i reached plat now, so i'm officially better than you," 


 

 

"Oh yeah Hyewon-ah, you have the lowest rank out of all of us now," Sakura grins.


 

 

"Just wait a week and I'll surpass both of you guys." Hyewon narrows her eyes at the two.


 

 

"Hyewon, I heard you said you were helping your girlfriend or am I just hearing things?" Chaeyeon asks, cutting the intense rivalry between the three.

 


 

"Kwangbae? in a relationship?" 


 

 

"She doesn't even talk to anyone other than us," 

 


 

"I refuse to believe that she's the first one to get a girlfriend first out of all of us!" Yena huffs, stomping her foot to be more intimidating.


 

 

"I take offense on that," scoffing at the childish action.

 


 

"A lot of people confess to her everyday though," Chaeyeon adds. "for example," she sees a girl approaching them with a bag in hand, looking a bit nervous. "like her." 

 

 

All of them turned to the direction where Chaeyeon pointed. "Hyewon-ah, prove this duck wrong and get a girlfriend before us" Sakura whispered as the girl came close. 

 

 

 

"Hyewon sunbae," the girl greeted, fiddling with the pastry bag she's holding. "I heard that you like pastries so i made this for you." giving the bag to Hyewon. 

 


 

"Thanks." giving a small smile towards the girl.

 


 

"So uhm.. Sunbae, I like you! Please go out with me!" the girl confessed, catching some stares from the people around them.


 

 

Murmurs were then heard in the concourse with a small crowd watching the exchange that's happening. 

 

 

"Wow, first day in and someone already confessed."


 

 

"As expected of Hyewon sunbae."

 


 

"Do you think she'll get rejected?"

 


 

"Yeah, I have never seen Hyewon accept any confessions since she attended this university."


 

 

"You never know! The girl is pretty and Hyewon even accepted her gifts, so maybe she won't get rejected. " 


 

 

Looking around the place, Hyewon frowns at the crowd slowly forming around her to watch the scene. Hyewon then spots a familiar face in the crowd watching the scene with a smirk. 'I'll never hear the end of this,' She shook her head and focused on the girl in front of her. 


 

 

"Sorry," Hyewon sighs as she sees the girl's face turn dark, "I'm not interested," smiling apologetically at the girl. "You can have this back if you want to." Hyewon prods the bag towards her.


 

 

"Oh- uh, No its okay sunbae, you can have it instead– thank you! enjoy!" The girl rambles, rushing to leave the place. 


 

 

Hyewon watches the crowd around her dissipate, going back to their own conversations like nothing happened. Hyewon scans the place looking for Minjoo but unfortunately it seems that the younger already left– Hyewon then feels her phone vibrate. She read the message and smiled. 


 

Min 

as expected of hyewon sunbae, so popular.

hyewon sunbae, i like you too~ please go out with me~ 🤭🤭

8:05


 

don't even start

Sent. 8:05

 


 

"Man down," Yena whistles, "It's only the first day and you're already breaking hearts. By the way, you're sharing some right?"


 

 

"Shut up, you're just jealous i get free food and you don't" Hyewon bites back.



 

"No! I mean, i have food of my own so why would i want some of yours" Yena said puckering her lips.


 

 

"Well if you say so," Hyewon hums "Here you go guys, seems like she made a lot so try some."

 


 

"Thanks Hyewon-ah"


 

 

"Hyewon's admirers are really good at baking huh," Chaeyeon states as she tastes the food.


 

 

"Because its a known fact how Hyewon loves pastries, Hyewon is better though," Sakura added.

 


 

"Agreed"

 


 

"So are you guys just goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter