CHAPTER 7

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He tried to cool his anger before explode.

He remembered the moment Taeyong and Yang Yang entered the Demon Hall with panic faces and blurted out about the truth of Princess Leanna's son.

He remembered when everyone arrived inside the classroom and Leanna couldn't stop her tears fell as she couldn't reach her- no, their son's name.

He remembered how scared she was.

He remembered everything.

 

"Why?" the first thing he asked when they were alone inside his room once was their room.

They were back in the Vampire Coven the moment he found out the truth.

"There's nothing you need to know," she said and attempt to walk away but he stop her fast.

"Leanna!" 

"What?!" she snapped.

"Why wouldn't you tell me that time?" she chuckled.

 

"And to think that you would belive a liar like me? Come on, Master. Remember, I wasn't the one who left that time, it was you. You were the one choosing her and until to this day, you still choose her," she said while smirk.

"But, I didn't tell you to leave that time,"

"Oh, you didn't but your action speak louder than your words, My Lord," and she smile sarcastically.

 

Slowly, she pushed his hands from holding her arms and walked to the door but stop by with his word.

 

"You are still bound to me, Hong Leanna," she quickly turned to him.

"I am no longer your wife," he then appeared in front of her and pulled her closer to him. She tried to push him but failed as he tigthen his body.

"Don't," she warned as her eyes widen when he leaned closer to her.

"You disobey me, Hong Leanna,"

"And me being dissapeared making you forgot all your promises to me? Master Park, you promise that you won't force me,"

"Then, I think you need to pay all your karma when you forced me into accepting the marriage," her eyes widen the moment she felt his fang sunk deeply into her skin as he finished his words.

She closed her eyes and he could heard her whimper in pain and pleasure. With one last to heal the skin, he let her go.

 

She looked at him with wide eyes and she could feel her body was trembling in anger.

 

"With the new mark, you wouldn't and definitely couldn't run away from me, again,"

"You know your action will caused-"

"Princess, have you forgotten that your father gave me fully right the moment he hand you to me adn the moment you forced me to take you as my wife, you know this will happen too,"

"Park Sunghoon!"

"Now, clean yourself then have good rest. Our son is still resting and don't worry, the others already keep their eyes on him," he said before leaving her alone.

 

 

He watched his son who was sleeping peacefully on the bed. A hand pat his shoulder lightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter