CHAPTER 5

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He watched the little prince who was taking interest looking inside the fish pond.

"He seems like mini you, Sunghoon," said Heeseung who was sitting beside him.

"I doubt it," said Jay who was drinking his drink.

 

"Don't you think it's weird," said Jungwoon and Jay raised his eyebrows.

"What?" asked Niki.

"That little boy, he is five years old in mortal realm," said Jungwoon.

"You mean, when she left, she was pregnant?" asked Niki and Jungwoon nod.

"It's impossible if she with some immortal man, Sunghoon," said Heeseung and Sunghoon remained silent.

"Woah," Sunoo's eyes widen as he watched the little boy pulled out a fish in a bubble.

 

The little prince clapped happily as he safely put the fish back inside the pond.

"Momma!"

"Park Seojun," his mother quickly walked towards him.

"Did you see my trick?" Leanna laughed lightly as she squat down beside him.

 

Seojun's eyes widen with happiness as he watched her do a trick.

"It's fun, momma!" he clapped happily and she smiled.

"Now, are we ready to go back?" she asked slowly and he looked at her.

"Momma, isn't this place your home?"

"It used to. But, now Momma has my little prince, it's better to go back to our little home,"

"Letting those ugly yucky smelly monsters to hurt you?"

"Seojun," he pouted and she smiled apolgotically to him.

 

"I just don't want you to get hurt and sick all the time, momma," he said and she sigh.

"I'm sorry, Seojun-ah," she said while pulling him into a hug.

She gulped.

 

 

"Why I have feeling that Anna is hiding something? Humm..." said Jake as they heard both mother and son conversation.

"More likely, she is trying to runaway," finally Sunghoon said it.

 

 

Throughout the dinner was silent and to everyone suprised the little prince was calm and collected during the dinner. His mother silently ate her meal while they let the other lords talked to each other like it just a normal day to them.

"Oh," a familiar voice can be hear at the corner but Leanna remained silent. 

"Lady Haru, it's great to have you here joining us," said Rowon and smiled at the woman.

 

Oh, who wouldn't know, the 2nd Prince has a big crush on Lady Haru even though that woman has been known to be a misstress to the Vampire Master Lord.

"I was curious to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter