CHAPTER 11

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She calmly eating with her son in the garden as she decline politely not to have a breakfast together with the rest.

"Momma,"

"Humm?"

"You don't look quite well, momma,"

"Am I? Well, I am feeling quite well actually," she said while smiling at him.

 

Seojun just  nod then continued to eat his toast while enjoying the fresh air. It had been few months they lived in the Coven and Leanna tried her best not to bump into anyone when she took a stroll in the Coven. Even the maids, she tends to not interact so often to them.

As for Sunghoon?

 

Oh, he did slept in one room and in one bed with her every night but she also didn't talk much with him. Plus, he didn't even try to talk with her.

 

"Momma?" Seojun called as he could felt his mother's aura changing. He could felt his mother is trying to control her pain. His eyes widen when he saw her mother's vein appeared and he could see the vein was turning into black.

"Momma!"

 

He coincedencely walked with his other Vampire Lords around the garden after they had their breakfast.

"Seojun," he whispered his son's name as he heard him screaming his mother.

"Quick!" they all rushed towards them.

 

There, he saw her closing her eyes deeply as their son put her head on his tiny laps while murmuring some spells to stop his mother's spell.

"Seojun," quickly he looked at his father.

"Papa," quickly Sunghoon pick up Leanna's and hurriedly he ran towards to their room.

 

Heesueng crouched down with the same level with Seojun.

"Now, Seojun tell Uncle Heeseung, what did happen?"

"Hmm... I already promised with Momma not to tell anyone,"

"Seojun-ah, don't you want your Momma to get better?" ask Jake and Seojun quickly nod his head.

"Now, tell us We promise, we and your Papa will help your Momma to get better," said Niki and Heeseung nod.

 

Seojun gulped.

 

"Momma tends to get sick everytime... Actually, it already had been a long time. I know she was sick, but whenever Momma sick, she never tell me or Ateez Samchon. She always said she was fine,"  the sentences kept on playing inside his mind when he heard his son told him.

 

He watched her closely and studied her calm face. He was relief that she was no longer in pain.

He remembered how calm his son was when he was murmuring spells just to ease his mother's pain.

He remembered how hard for her just to breath and she was sweating madly.

He remembered the soft red lips turned into dark blue and her body temperature drop.

He remembered how the black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter