CHAPTER 10

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few thousand years ago,

It was in the middle of night, inside the Demon Lord's private chamber, the couple were having a intense arguement with each other.

 

She watched his back as he started to walk away.

"I swear, one more step, we will be over!" she screamed and he stopped. Her tears couldn't stop flowing and he could heard her sob that making his heartache but he remained calm and collected.

She knew, deep inside her, she had that strong feeling, he would leave her. With what just happened, she knew he would not take it lightly.

 

She gulped down and she could feel her heart getting heavy as he continue to walk away from her.

 

"I will have the rest to bring you back to the Demon Kingdom. Letting you stay here, won't do any good for me and any of the people here," he said in cold tone as letting out a heavy breath before walking away.

After he left, she collapsed down on the floor.

Crying her out for him.

 

She looked at him for the last time and wishing he could change his mind. But, she knew, he wouldn't with the determine look on his face.

"I am fine with the driver to send me back,"

"Niki and Sunoo will accompany -"

"No," she stopped him. Everyone look at her.

 

"The moment you said I don't give any good to you and your people here, it would be better to not let them accompany me,"

"Why?"

"I don't want to be related to you and everyone here again," she answered and he don't know why he didn't like her statement.

 

"Oh yes, one more thing," she said as she pushed two luggages and few of boxes to him. He looked at her.

"I'm returning these to you,"

"I bought it for you,"

"Too bad they aren't my type and here, I don't think I need this," she said as she pulled his hand and put the ring on his palm. He then looked at her.

 

"Anna,"

"Like I said, the moment you step out last night, it will be over. We both will move on with our own life,"

"I didn't mean it like that,"

"To me, it is, now excuse me," she said as she turned around and walked to the car without looking back.

 

 

Her eyes fixed on the small fire orb in her palm. She looked at the door as the small fire orb di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter