CHAPTER 9

THE DEMON LORD'S WIFE (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Thousand Years Ago,

He didn't even dare to see her and whenever he looked at her, he could not stop himself from screaming on her face.

But he didn't realise that she was slowly walking away from him and she was at the point where no one could fixed her.

 

"You didn't go to see Anna?" asked Heeseung as he stood beside Sunghoon who was watching Haru's sleeping face.

"She will be fine, it's not the first time I did this,"

"Sunghoon, Anna is still your wife, she is your priority,"

"Haru need me more,"

"Sunghoon,"

"Please, hyung. I don't want to hear her name now,"

 

Heesung sigh and nod.

But, they didn't know.

She heard them clearly.

 

 

Four months past and she didn't even dare to bump into anyone even the maid afraid of her. She bit her bottom lips. She was late. 3 weeks late.

She gulped. She knew.

She is pregnant.

 

But she didn't want anyone know about this.

 

She slowly walked out from the bathroom and found Sunghoon ing his blouse. She silently watched him after a long time and leaned against the door. Her mind was full with 'what if's.

"I want to meet my mother,"

He stop and slowly turned to her.

 

It had been so long ever since he saw her.

He just realised, the little girl used to cling onto him and never stop confessing her love to him and never stop pursuing him are slowly fading away. There is no light can be seen in her eyes.

"Why?"

"I have something to talk with her,"

"Is it important?" she nod.

 

"I will ask Niki and Sunoo accompany you tomorrow,"

"Okay and thank you," she said and nod. When he walked to the bathroom, quickly she avoid from touching him but covered by walking towards the bed.

"Are you going to sleep here?" he hummed but stop as he heard her speak.

"Then you should sleep. I will be in the library,"

"You're not going to sleep?"

"You need sleep more than me," she said as she walked towards the door.

 

 

She sigh and closed the last book. She couldn't sleep the whole night with the worries she had. Slowly, she put the books back to the shelves then walked out from the library. She found Jay and Jake in the hallway and they both stop talking as they realised her presence.

 

"Anna," Jake greeted with serious face whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter