The New Interns

Intern Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEOUL, 2021

 

"Listen here everyone. Welcome to Kim Corporation. I'm the Executive Chief Kim Minsu and today I will be the one who will brief you about our company, the departments, the one who is in charge and lastly your assigned task for the next days until your last day of intern. Do you understand?" Minsu said showing her elegant professionalism to the new interns of their company this semester.


 

"We understand Miss Kim!!!" Everyone answers with enthusiasm knowing it was one of the well known company in South Korea. The selected intern will be hired as permanent employee for its dedication and good performance throughout their intern so everyone from different universities were lucky to be selected as one of their interns here.



 

"Follow me." Minsu is one of the owner's daughter of the company, she was already 33 years older but she haven't dating anyone for years even her father who arrange her blind dates gave up on her and seems to be hopeless with her eldest daughter. Meanwhile, he has hope with his younger and middle daughter who still studying in college.


 

"Seems like she's behaving herself" Minsu smirk secretly keeping an eye on her youngest sister, Kim TaeYeon who was forcefully applied by her father as intern to enhance her skills and knowledge on their company even though she failed, she will be hired and be the chairman if she's interested and shows dedication on her work.


 

"Why is that idiot staring at me?" TaeYeon who was the youngest but not a socialize type of person caught her older sister watching her.


 

"Is she a retarded?" TaeYeon was the most loved by her family even Minsu adores her alot despite of her rough attitude towards them but the fact that TaeYeon wasn't used to affection and always ignoring her family.



 

"Such a stubborn girl" Minsu sighed after seeing her sister avoids her and covers herself at the back of one of the new interns.


 

"She's pissing me off" TaeYeon snorted and just lurking around the building by herself until she bumps into someone.


 

"Oh my god, sorry." The girl apologize after bumping into TaeYeon who fell on her .


 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I think I was lost in the building." The girl apologetically asked while holding TaeYeon's shoulder.


 

"Is she blind? She didn't see me? What? She's lost?" TaeYeon scoffed and push the hand off her dusting her clothes before she passed by the girl.



 

"Hey, hey, are you one of the interns?" The girl asked before TaeYeon put into a halt and scoffed.



 

"They will be heading at the Executive Chief's office on the east wing." TaeYeon answered so she doesn't look like a rude person to the kind girl.



 

"Oh, really? Thank you." The girl bow her head and grateful towards TaeYeon's hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter