Faces of You

Faces of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter






 

Eunbi has heard it many times, from her friends, from her family or even from the streets, people saying this one sentence "I’ve seen everything." 


 

She frowned at it every time. 

 

Can you actually see everything though, is that something even possible. 

 

Sure she had seen things she never expected to, like her friend accidentally becoming mother of 6 ducklings.... it fitted well with the girl who had pouty lips at least. They must have thought she was their mom.


 

Eunbi had also seen one of the greatest dancers ever, who was by the way her best friend.

 

She also has in her group of friends some of the best singers as well.

 

There was also the tallest girl she has ever met -who’s her cousin by the way- and there was also the smallest girl she saw who would kick her kneecaps if she ever heard her say that.

 

Not to mention that everyone in this said group could pass as models... heck, even her cousin could become a mannequin with how tall this kid was.


 

She had seen fights, tears and smiles.... but does it mean that she had seen everything yet.



 

"Eunbi Unnie !" Someone called her name. Being a senior in high school already was a hard task ... but being the council student president was even harder. 


 

Eunbi had to sacrifice many things to even be able to keep up with everything... she frowned when she realised that it has been a while since she last hung out with her friends... she was worried knowing how chaotic they could be sometimes.

 


 

"Yes.?" Eunbi asked the male student who looked at her with eyes full of admiration.


 

"The teachers wanted to tell you that the library has issues with unreturned books. They wanted you to take a look at it so you could do something about it." The guy explained with eyes wide and glinting in wonder.


 

She was a role model after all, someone people always looked up to, someone who people always envied and admired.

 

 

Offering a practiced smile she thanked the guy and made her way to the library with tired steps.


 

Along the way she saw her friends in the hallway, after a very short moment of reflection she decided to stop for a while just to greet them.


 

"Yah yah yah ! I told you to be careful !" Said Chaeyeon in a slightly serious and scolding tone.


 

"Not my fault if Sakura wanted to murder my kids !" Yena replied angrily with a frown.


 

"I mean she isn’t wrong... who would bring a cat next to ducklings." Added Chaewon with an eye roll.


 

"Hey Girls ." Eunbi joined them... having only heard half of what was happening. She didn’t know what was going on but she had an idea that it was nothing good .


 

"Eunbi Unnie ~!" They all said in unison with the same happiness in their voice.


 

"What’s happening here ?" Eunbi asked... she didn’t have a lot of time ahead so she might as well go straight to the point.


 

"Yena is angry at Sakura for bringing her cat over yesterday." Chaeyeon sighed. She was the supposedly second mom of the group and was the one who took care of everyone when Eunbi wasn’t here. 


 

"... what happened after that.?" Eunbi hesitantly demanded, already fearing the worst.


 

Yena looked up at the older girl with teary dramatic eyes...

 

"The cat chased my kids all around the house like they were nuggets !! My poor kids are still traumatised. This one is even still shaking." 


 

At first Eunbi was worried about the poor ducklings who became running snacks for the certainly hungry cat but then she frowned when Yena showed her the -in fact still shaking- duckling from the pocket inside her jacket... 


 

"Yena-yah .... you know animals are forbidden here at school." Eunbi scolded lightly, not even one bit mad at Yena. 


 

"But Unnie look.!" Yena took out the poor duckling from her pocket and handed it to Eunbi who carried the duckling in her hands... The poor thing was really shaking. It was hard to be mad at this.


 

Eunbi sighed... as the mom friend she couldn’t deny how heartbreaking it was to see something or someone in such pain ... she could easily relate to Yena... the girl really took her role as mommy duck seriously and raised her 6 ducklings diligently. It was probably the only time she had seen her silly friend being so mature. 


 

This poor duckling in the palms of her hands looked as if it saw death in person and the duckling probably has... Sakura’s cat is pretty fit after all... 


 

Another sigh... what was she going to do with them...


 

"Yena look... I understand you being worried about the ducklings... but please... don’t do that again because if someone caught you and the ducks they won’t be as kind as me." Eunbi smiled at her while giving a soft and gentle pat to the poor duckling..


 

"Thank you Unnie ! I won’t do it again." Yena smiled while also giving a motherly and tender pat to the duckling who seemed to shake a little less.


 

"Anyway, I was just passing by and wanted to say hi to y’all... I need to go. You should go home now and bring that duckling back to its siblings okay. You two should go as well..." The council president said while handing back the duckling to its mother and bid her goodbyes to her friends.


 

On her way to the library she kept on bumping into teachers who would ask her to do other things and tasks ... the list only piling up. She was supposed to go back home or even enjoy her afternoon with her friends yet this was happening again, her duties keeping her away from them.



 

Turning around the corner she caught two students making out... very much in their world, as if in less than a second they were about to take their clothes off.



 

This wasn’t the first time... she remembered Chaewon who was with her last time, huffing a "I’ve seen everything in this world." Clearly Annoyed by the sight. Eunbi frowned at her words again, debating on whether it was possible to see everything...


 

Well, now she could add ‘saw a traumatised duckling shaking in fear inside her friend's jacket's pocket at school ‘ to the list of things she had seen in her life.


 

Eunbi decided to let the two students be... they were pretty much hidden for once and she wasn’t about to add more burdens to her already busy schedules.


 

Finally at the library, she was surprised at how packed it was... ah right, the midterm exams were in a week. 

 

Making her way to the counter, she frowned at the student occupying the desk. 


 

The girl was engrossed in a book about mathematics, not even paying attention to her surroundings ... no wonder people could sneak out books without even getting caught. The girl was intriguing however, she didn’t look like those typical girls who would study and read books, instead she could easily pass as the school’s crush and Eunbi wouldn’t even question it. Yet, here she was stuffing her nose in books and not caring about the world around. 

 

She looked too beautiful. Surreal almost. 


 

It was a surprising sight to say the least... even with a math book in hands and a serious straight face, the girl looked effortlessly beautiful. Even her slight frown was attractive... 




 

But Eunbi couldn’t just stop there and look (more like stare) at the girl eternally... even if she wanted to. She had duties and right now they were a priority.


 

"Ehem !" Eunbi cleared in hope for the girl to notice her presence.


 

However, to her own surprise and dismay, the girl didn’t even react one bit.. not even showing signs of acknowledgment... nothing. The girl was still engrossed in her book, only blinking at the words on the pages in front of her.

 

Eunbi tried a second time... but still no response. 


 

She stood there dumbfounded... was this girl being genuine or was she purposely ignoring her... maybe she had some hearing problems who knows... Eunbi was contemplating what to do when someone walked past her, making his way behind the counter and tapped on the girl’s shoulder with a smile.


 

"Thank you Hyewon for covering up for me again." The boy said sheepishly.


 

"It’s okay... it was only for 10 minutes anyway. Imma go now." Replied the girl -Hyewon- with her face unreadable and a rather dull look in her eyes.


 

To Eunbi’s surprise the girl’s voice was soft and low... it was something she didn’t expect from that library beauty. 

 

Maybe it was because she looked too perfect ? A pretty, soft spoken and smart girl who was benevolent and kind… Eunbi wondered what this girl could possibly hide under that perfect outside ? Was she hiding some cruel and wicked mind behind that calm and placid face that barely showed any emotions. Yet, the thought of that girl being mean just didn’t sit well in her… for some reasons Eunbi wished that this girl was indeed a benevolent soul who was as kind as warm. 


 

Hyewon then walked around the counter, the movement catching Eunbi’s attention who stopped daydreaming as the beauty passed by her without even showing signs of seeing her again... as if Eunbi wasn’t there.


 

Eunbi once more stood there dumbfounded... it was a first to her... never once was she ignored and left unnoticed.

 

"Ah, Eunbi-sunbaenim ... what can I do for you ?" The boy, now occupying the desk, looked up at her. It brought the senior back from her thoughts. 


 

"I have something to deal with here. I’ve been reported that many books have been stolen recently... so I’m here to fix this issue." Eunbi explained shortly... her mind still thinking about that weird girl from earlier...

 

She wasn’t sure of how to take this, should she be annoyed or angry by her attitude. Yet, Eunbi was convinced that Hyewon had not seen her… it hurt to admit that she was ignored, it was something she hoped to never live -or relive if we count today-.


 

For once, she desperately wanted to say ‘I’ve seen everything.’







___________





 

Exams were finally over, the hellish week was now in the past and students who once were flocking inside the library were nowhere to be found in this pretty much eventless afternoon. 

 

Eunbi finally could breathe peacefully, yet, her mind was still thinking about that one girl as she made her way to the library to return some books that she had borrowed to prepare for her exams. 



 

She had visited the library everyday since she first saw her, silently hoping to find her with a math book or anything to read in her hands like last time, but to her inner disappointment it was also the last time she had seen the girl. 


 

Eunbi wasn’t going to admit that she still looked out for her because the last time they ‘met’ , the girl completely ignored her existence ... but perhaps she was. It wasn’t everyday that someone would openly ignore her presence. 



 

Eunbi sighed at the thought, she had no hope left now. 

 

How was she going to find this girl again ? 

 

Their high school is huge and although she was the student council president and could easily go around and search for her profile, she wasn’t going to do something that shameless. Eunbi almost scoffed at the idea, it would be near stalking if she did so.


 

Entering the library she was met with the silence of the empty room. The older girl could almost hear the sound of the fan not so far.


 

Was the library for cramming students only or what ?


 

She made her way to the counter so they could register the books she had burrowed as returned, but to her huge disappointment, the student who was in charge of this task was found sleeping loudly with snores, a book covering his face and his feet up the counter... 

 

And they still were wondering how students could sneak books out uh ?


 

Eunbi decided that this was the perfect situation to unleash her pent up frustration... it may be and sound unfair but that guy kinda deserved her wrath.


 

She made it quick, sneaking behind the counter, she grabbed both his legs and threw them down on the floor. 

 

It was very impolite and disrespectful of him to use the school’s furniture as beds... the student jolted up at the sudden impact and he almost fell down his chair, the book on his face dropping on the floor with a loud thud as he let out a surprised sound.


 

Eunbi guiltily enjoyed how the guy looked left and right in search of the culprit, frowning as if a ghost had pulled a prank on him... and he surely would have liked it better because when the council president coughed loudly and sternly to get his attention -she had placed herself behind his chair just as he woke up- he looked up at her and saw the strict and expressionless face glaring down at him... Eunbi saw the student gulping down in fear as his face became paler as seconds passed by.




 

After a good 5 minutes of scolding and the guy begging her to spare him, Eunbi was about to head out of the library, a big smile on her face as this made her day better. 

 

Call her sadistic but she always had that playful persona under all her mature and perfect role model demeanour. 


 

Then she heard it, a voice just next to her making her stop dead in her track...


 

"How sadistic." The girl said from her seat at one of the few tables present in the large empty library.


 

Eunbi looked at her... a small feeling of disbelief invading her.


 

The girl was just like the last time she saw her. Still engrossed in yet another math book, eyes never leaving the strings of letters on the white and yellowish pages, her face just as unreadable and still looking effortlessly stunning.


 

"Uh ?" Eunbi exclaimed a bit taken aback.


 

The girl looked up at her, not showing any signs nor emotions that could tell more about her. Nothing that Eunbi could read and analyse. 


 

"Are you going to stand here as long as last time ?" The girl then said... Eunbi didn’t get what she meant at first ... and she didn’t in the end. It needed a future meeting to get what she meant here. 

 

"Me ?" Eunbi dumbly pointed at herself, as if she wasn’t the only person standing in the middle of the library.


 

"Yes you. Are you going to stand here or sit down ?" The girl asked with a monotonous voice.


 

"I- uh I’m sitting down." Eunbi nervously said, it was an impulsive decision. 



 

The girl went back to her book, not sparing the older girl a glance as Eunbi sat down next to her.


 

"Ummm ... what did you mean by sadistic?" Eunbi asked, she was known to be good at carrying conversations so she might as well.


 

"You. The poor guy was about to pee himself back there. You had way too much fun with him by the way." The girl replied without leaving her eyes off the book.


 

Eunbi blushed at first... she was caught ‘bullying’ students after all... then she frowned, this girl saw her. Like, she saw her... the older girl didn’t know why she was feeling happy with this fact all of a sudden.


 

Seeing as the student was back focusing in her book, Eunbi analysed the situation, it was the end of the hell week so why was this girl even reading about math. 


 

Never being the one to shy down, she decided to ask her.


 

"Why are you reading this.? Exams are over." Eunbi said in a curious tone.


 

"I like math books. Is there a specific rule saying to not read math books out of exams period.?" The girl asked while turning her head to look at the senior with that unreadable face of hers...


 

"I - uh ... no there isn’t." Eunbi stuttered out an answer, really not expecting the question...



 

She was very embarrassed to say the least but the girl wasn’t finished yet.


 

"Are you going to sit there like this or read a book ?" She asked Eunbi while raising a single eyebrow at her empty hands.


 

"I- I was just sitting for a bit. I’m going now." 




 

And that’s how Eunbi escaped the library with a flushed and embarrassed face... she blamed it on karma. Never she’ll embarrass and make fun of a student ever again. 


 

She didn’t notice the small disappointed frown on the girl’s face who watched her leave the place in a haste... 


 

"I was just asking..."





 

____________


 

As usual, the older girl was totally buried under the workload, she hasn't eaten lunch at the school cafeteria in a while now, always opting for doing the paperwork in the student council office instead...


 

But today, she promised her friends -more like they forced her-  to eat lunch with them. Of course, she arrived late but well... she couldn’t really be blamed since every single teacher was asking her favours such as bringing papers to the teacher’s room or scolding a bad student for them. 


 

Eunbi finally made her way inside the already crowded cafeteria, but she was late enough to have the waiting line totally deserted. She hastily took a tray and took the -what looks like lunch today- food to the familiar table. 


 

Eunbi slumped down on her usual seat and heaved out a tired sigh... 


 

"Eunbi is here ! Girls, our prayers have been heard !" Said the duck lipped girl sarcastically.


 

"Oh my god, if I knew that my prayers would have been heard, I would have wished for good grades instead." Joked the tall yet younger girl with a dimple.


 

"Don’t ask for the impossible Yujin." Retorted Chaewon with her mischievous smirk


 

"Yah, calm down everyone and let me breathe first." Eunbi said, she knew that if she let them start the teasing it’d eventually never end.


 

"Don’t be such a killjoy~" said her cousin while elbowing her playfully.


 

"Yeah true ! We haven’t seen you in what ? A century ? Let us enjoy this moment to tease you a bit !" Yena complained with a pout.. wait no it was her normal lips nevermind.


 

"Yeah, yeah whatever... let me eat first, I’m starving." Eunbi said while waving a hand dismissively. She was already immersed in her food, looking like someone who hasn't eaten anything in a century... 


 

“I’ve never seen someone eat that abomination this enthusiastically before ... wait no, Kwangbae is the only one I’ve seen eating like this." Chaeyeon commented while eyeing her older friend with disgust clear on her face because of how fast Eunbi was eating the supposedly eatable food.


 

The council president was so focused on filling her empty stomach that she didn’t question the unfamiliar nickname.



 

"Yah, have you been eating lately ?" She heard Nako ask her worriedly. 


 

"Hmm ?" Eunbi looked up, not quite understanding the sudden question. 


 

"Well ... you’ve been eating this... without complaining..." Nako pointed at the older girl’s now almost empty plate.


 

"Well yeah... I eat. Why ?" Eunbi replied, trying to hide the obvious lie.


 

"Because your face looks thinner and you for sure have lost some weight." A voice not so far said... Eunbi whirled her head to the said person only to choke on her own saliva.



 

Here ... was the library beauty, the scary math book girl, the dead inside looking student... yeah Hyewon is facing her at this moment... 

 

Did Hyewon just talk to her ? 

 

Did Hyewon just point out something about her ?

 

"What do-" Eunbi’s voice is caught up in .


 

"Whoa how can you say that she lost weight ?! You’ve never met her before !" Yena asked while putting her arm around Hyewon’s shoulders with a teasing smile.


 

"Hyewon is very sharp though, she’s good at noticing things." Chaewon retorted.


 

"But she can’t notice something she doesn’t have a clue about." Chaeyeon pointed out curiously.


 

"Chaeyeon is right... now tell us how you know that." Yena nodded furiously while shaking Hyewon’s arm. 


 

"Well, unlike you I have a good memory. Enough to say that this girl’s face got sharper and thinner. And I already met her before, thank you." Hyewon deadpanned while trying to take Yena’s arms off of hers.



 

"Ahhh now that you say that. Eunbi ! You did lose some weight." Chaewon said while taking a closer look at the older girl.


 

Eunbi gulped down in guilt... well, her lie was exposed now.



 

"Unnie ! Auntie will be worried you know. You should take better care of yourself." Wonyoung scolded her cousin... 


 

Eunbi internally sighed... hoping that someone would just end this discussion here and save her from the incoming scolding.


 

"Wait ! When did you meet Eunbi, Kwangbae?!" Chaeyeon suddenly asked.


 

‘My prayers have been heard !’ Eunbi thought she was saved.


 

“Ah... she was staring at me for 10 minutes when I was helping out at the library 2 weeks ago... a little before exams week." Hyewon shrugged while munching on some bread...


 

"Yes right- Wait WHAT !" Eunbi nodded quickly so they would change subject but soon realised the implication behind Hyewon’s words. 


 

"Eunbi did what ?!" The whole group exclaimed in shock and amusement at the sudden revelation.


 

"She stared at me while I was reading a book during hell week... and three days ago she pranked the guy at the library and had fun. Then she sat next to me and talked to me before dashing out." Hyewon answered in that emotionless voice of hers. It made Eunbi want to hide, become invisible or whatever ... she felt exposed.



 

"Oh my god !"

 

"Seriously!?"

 

"Can’t believe it."


 

Eunbi suffered from her friends’ teasing for the rest of their lunch break. She had tried to meet Hyewon’s eyes but never once the girl looked back at her. 


 

At the end of lunch, the group left their tables and all walked along the corridors toward their designated classes. Slowly the group diminished from 10 to 9 and soon Eunbi was alone walking with the girl who embarrassed her a few minutes prior.


 

The girl was just silently walking next to her.


 

"So you noticed me." Eunbi asked, this question was stuck in her mind after today’s sudden revelation.


 

"Hmm ?" Hyewon hummed in confusion, quickly glancing at the smaller girl.


 

"Before exams week. You saw me standing there." Eunbi explained with a stern voice.


 

"Yes. I mentioned it three days ago as well." Hyewon replied with an indifferent shrug. 



 

Eunbi tried to remember and suddenly she understood the girl’s words from last time... everything clicked now.


 

‘Are you going to stand here as long as last time ?’ 


 

How much she wanted to slap herself at her stupid past self for not understanding sooner. She wanted to hide once again, dig a hole and bury herself.


 

"You could have said you saw me then." Eunbi mumbled out loud. Loud enough to catch Hyewon’s sharp hearing.


 

"What was I supposed to say ? ‘Hey why are you looking at me like this ?’ Or ‘Do you need something ?’ I’m not very good at talking with others you know." Hyewon answered with a scowl on her face as she imagined herself saying all of this.



 

Eunbi listened and quickly understood her point of view... if Hyewon was shy then it was sure a hard task to do so. She could only blame herself on this one.


 

"I’m sorry." Eunbi apologised as she admitted it was quite her fault for staring at her like this.




 

"Oh here’s my class." Eunbi exclaimed soon after, not leaving enough time for Hyewon to reply.



 

Eunbi was about to wave at her newly acquaintance, she wanted to be at least friendly to her as Hyewon was now part of their group of friends apparently.


 

As the older girl turned around, she was face to face with Hyewon who suddenly stood too close to her. Eunbi froze on spot, a little taken aback by the sudden closeness. 


 

Hyewon looked at Eunbi right in the eyes, it was a first. Eunbi had never seen the girl straight in the eyes before, and she was mesmerised by these brown and warm orbs. 

 

She could easily lose herself in them.


 

Hyewon had a small, very faint smile on her face. However, It was very different from her usual straight and emotionless face. It looked brighter, happier and more energetic although her lips only slightly raised upward.


 

"You don’t have to apologise, you look cute staring at me. I mean, I know I’m pretty but you should look at yourself in a mirror because you’re just as gorgeous." Hyewon said, smiling fully this time.


 

Eunbi stopped functioning all of a sudden. Hyewon was long gone in the maze of the corridors leaving her standing there just as dumbfounded. 


 

The words slowly sank in her mind and her cheeks grew redder as time passed. 



 

If Eunbi could describe Hyewon. She would say that the girl was very blunt.




 

_______



 

They met more often after that. Greeting each other in the hallways and sometimes seeing each other with the group, consequently they became more acquainted with each other and more comfortable with each other.


 

Although Hyewon was definitely blunt, Eunbi had learned more things about the girl overtime.


 

Their scores from their midterms were out by  now and Eunbi saw how Hyewon topped all of her classes. Especially in math and science. 


 

She also learnt that she was a new student here, explaining why Eunbi had never seen her before. She was so engrossed in her studies and works that she didn’t even notice nor remember about a new student in their school. 


 

Something she just discovered too was Hyewon’s cousin. Also a new student here but a year younger than them. Kim Minjoo -Hyewon’s cousin- was in the same class as Yujin and Hitomi. 




 

Eunbi felt guilty all of a sudden, she was so caught up with her duties and studies that she totally left her friends out... so much that she didn’t even know about the new additions to their little group. 


 

After that, Eunbi swore she’ll spend more time with them. Not forgetting them ever again.


 

Back to present, Eunbi was helping Yujin and Wonyoung in their studies, Hyewon was next to her reading yet another book. This time it was a medicine related book. She said she was bored of the math ones now. 


 

"Unnie ! How do you solve that?" Yujin asked her while showing some math problems.



 

Eunbi frowned while looking at it. Unfortunately... math wasn’t her forte. She looked at it again and again while nervously spinning her pen in between her fingers as she nervously bit her lower lip.

 

As if sensing her distress, a hand took the pen out of her hands and the notebook from under her nose. Hyewon scribbled something quick before handing the notebook back at Yujin again. 


 

"Here. You just change the sign here and take the expression out of the parentheses." Hyewon explained while showing Yujin how to solve it.



 

Eunbi glanced at Hyewon’s side profile... it was just as beautiful. Hyewon sure had both the brain and the beauty. This was yet another proof of the quiet girl’s intelligence and Eunbi couldn’t help but to be amazed by it.



 

As Hyewon finished explaining, she looked at Eunbi who still was staring at her. 

 

The older girl was lost in her own world while Hyewon smiled at the sight of the daydreaming Eunbi. 


 

Thinking of something, Hyewon took Eunbi’s hand in hers and wrote down something on the back of it. It brought Eunbi back from wherever her mind wandered off. She looked at the younger girl writing something on her hand, the messy handwriting and the strings of letters creating words under her attentive eyes.


 

‘Pay me back with a diner ;)’ 



 

Hyewon smiled at her work while Eunbi shook her head at the silliness feigning nonchalance yet her burning cheeks proved otherwise.




 

The library was quite empty, the two younger girls were engrossed in their studying session while Eunbi was doing some work of her own.. in fact, it was a surprise to see Yujin working so well, but of course there’s a reason for everything… or most things at least.

 

Eunbi was told to tell a slacking student that she’ll be out of the school’s running track team if she didn’t get her grades up in the next three upcoming exams. That student being Ahn Yujin. So as the older best friend she was, she invited the athlete in one of her study sessions with Wonyong. 


 

As for Hyewon, the girl was sitting at a table in the library and saw them, deciding that she wouldn’t mind a little company she wordlessly went to sit next to the three... more precisely next to Eunbi.


 

Hyewon was a silent girl, so far Eunbi knew that the girl was quite shy, awkward and blunt… sometimes having troubles reading the room and just saying things straight from her mind. Yet, in no way she was a bad company. Somehow Eunbi liked her presence, it was calming and comforting to have the girl around. 



 

The end of their study session came not long after with Wonyoung’s mother fetching her daughter up and giving Yujin a ride. The two older girls had declined the offer. So here they stood at the bus stop, sitting next to each other in silence. 


 

The council president heaved a shaking breath, rubbing her two hands together as the cold made her shiver a little. Her eyes dropped to the small scribbles on the back of her hand.. 


 

She smiled at the words but soon, the coldness of the night disappeared, fading itself into pastel red warmth. 



 

“Don’t thank me, pay me back with a diner.” Hyewon said as she carefully placed her scarf around Eunbi’s neck. Her eyes not meeting hers yet the smile was for sure directed to her. 


 

“Are you serious ?” Eunbi mumbled as she watched Hyewon sit back next to her but closer this time.


 

“Of course, haven’t you read what I wrote to you earlier ?” The girl answered back with a playful tone, breaking her usual linear one. 


 

“What do you want to eat then ?” Eunbi questioned with a blush that she tried to hide while snuggling her face in the warm scarf… it smelled like Hyewon.



 

“How about some ramen ?” Hyewon shrugged as she stuffed her hands in the pockets of her coat.






 

Eunbi was at first glad to know that she won’t have to pay for a very expensive meal, she didn’t have that much money on her at the moment but also wasn’t about to say no to the younger girl… however she didn’t expect Hyewon to eat that much.


 

“Another one uncle !” The voice of the ever so quiet girl didn’t fail to surprise and amaze Eunbi who was half in awe at her expressiveness and half impressed at her never ending eating capacity.



 

“Our Hyewonie is hungry I see ~” the man behind th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter