Surprises

Dude, Where's my cat?

 

I called Sunny in to her new room, dragging her away from my books, and put my hands over her eyes.

“Surprise!” I shouted from behind her as I removed my hands. I was standing next to her watching her expression. It brightened.

“Is this for me?” she asked, a wide smile across her face. I laughed.

“Of course,” most of my sentence was disrupted by a loud crash that seemed to be coming from the lounge.

Sunny and I made our way out to the hall to see Hongki lying flat on his back with a dazed expression up at the ceiling.

“Hongki!” I exclaimed as I rushed forwards to him, keeling, and he turned to look at me.

“Sorry,” he said with an apologetic smile on his face.

“Why are you sorry? What happened?” Sunny joined me on the floor next to him, and we helped him sit up.

“I don’t know, I was just getting up from sleeping for so long, and I felt really dizzy,” he explained, scratching his head. “And I’m sorry of knocking over that table,” he said, pointing to a table that was laying over his leg. I had been too concerned with him hurting himself, that I hadn’t noticed the turned over table.

“Don’t be sorry, I think you slept a little too much,” I chuckled, helping him to his feet. Sunny, without waiting for someone to tell her picked up the table from the floor and put it back in its place against the wall.

“Thanks,” said Hongki, rubbing his forehead. I smiled at him, and he seemed to understand it as the acknowledgment that it was.

Sunny disappeared behind me while I took Hongki to the sofa, and reappeared with a bag of frozen peas in her hand.

Applying it to the back of Hongki’s head she explained, “There were no ice cubes left,” and he laughed, but stopped when his head began pounding.

“I never got to ask, did you like your room, Sunny?” I asked, with a comforting hand on Hongki’s shoulder to let him know that he hadn’t been forgotten.

“What happened while I was sleeping?” he asked with wide eyes. Sunny and I laughed and then she looked up at me.

“It’s the best thing anyone has ever done for me,” 

^~^

I know it's been a very long time since i updated, :P but i've been off AFF for a bit to sort out my exams and things, :D and now they are nearly over i can com back!! YAY! this one is my most active fic, which is bad and i know i should write more for the others too! xD ahaha and i will promise that i will try, i've just not had any inspiration for the others, 
But i wanna tell you  guys this, (if you read my little rants at the end) ahaha i've started writing a propper novel of sorts, :) i won't tell you anything else about it, becuase whenever i give out details i end up not wanting to finish it :/ which is a shame :P ahaha so i'm gonna try and finish this one i've started. I hope you enjoyed the chapter anyway!! :D
Talke next time!! LOVE AND HUGS CHINGUS!<3