Some Knickers and a bra

Dude, Where's my cat?

 

“Baby Brother! What do you need?” I heard Taeyeon from the other end. I smiled, having not talked to her for a while.

Kim Taeyeon. My older sister by two years. Married to Kim Young-Woon.

“Noona!” I called down the phone.

Hongki wriggled beside me. “Is that Teayeon Noona? Can I talk to her?” he whispered with bright eyes.

“Not now, Hongki, I’m busy,” I said standing up and walking away from the sofa a little.

“Is that your little friend, Kyu?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, but I need a favour,”

“What kind of favour?” she asked me. I was a little hesitant to answer.

“Well, I have this friend…and she currently doesn’t have any clothing to wear…” I started to explain. I felt my face getting hot; it was really embarrassing to try and explain this very irregular situation to my big sister.

“What do you mean?” she asked. I heard confusion in her voice.

“Can you just bring me over a pair of kickers, a bra and something girl?” I said quickly as my face went red.

“Kyu…is there something you need to tell me?” she asked suspiciously.

“I’ll tell you when you get here, please just do this for me…?”

She groaned. “But that means driving all the way to your house, and it takes like…half an hour!”

“Noona~!” I whined stomping my foot on the ground.

“Alright, alright…something girly..”

She hung up and I put the phone back in my pocket.

“I didn’t get to talk to her…” complained Hongki folding his arms.

“Don’t complain, you can talk to her when she gets here,” I said.

What will Taeyeon think of me after this?

I went back into my room to find Sunny was sitting on the floor in front of my book case. She looked like she was concentrating very hard on reading the words.

“You have some very strange writing on these books,” she said to me. I sat down on the floor next to her.

“But they’re all in Korean…can’t you read it?” I asked. It sounded very stupid coming out of my mouth but Sunny shook her head.

“I can only speak Korean…I can’t read it, let alone write it,” she laughed a little. “I can read Greek though…”

“Greek?”

She didn’t even have time to answer before Hongki came bursting in. “Hyung~! Pizza!”

“Arraseo…” I said and stood up, reaching my hand out to help Sunny up.

Hongki opened the door and a man with a pizza box was waiting outside the flat. He was wearing black leather from head to two and had a white biker’s helmet in his other hand. It had a red stars on the side.

“Two mozzarella pizzas?” he said looking at the group of three people he could see in the flat.

“That’s us, thanks,” said Hongki as he took the pizzas off the man. I suppose I’ll be paying…

“Thanks,” I said as I handed him 9000 Won “Keep the change,” Then as he walked away I shut the door.

Hongki had already set the table for three and had gotten plates out. We sat and chatted about mindless things until we were finished.

We’d just sat down on the sofa when there was a knock at the door. I suspected it was Taeyeon.

“Is that Taeyeon Noona?” asked Hongki excitedly.

“Yes, Hongki, it is my sister,” I said opening the door to her.

She was standing in the door way wearing a white blouse and a mustard yellow skirt. She had a matching clutch bag in one hand and a paper bag in the other. I assumed that it was the girly things.

“Baby brother…Why did I need to bring over-” she was cut off as she saw Sunny leaning over the back of the sofa towards her.

“Who’s this?” she asked with a smirk on her face. I could tell that she’d misunderstood the situation and was probably thinking that Sunny was my girlfriend; even more so that she was weaing my clothes.

“This is Sunny!” blurted out Hongki before I could even say anything. He’d always sort of had a crush on my older sister; but then again…everyone did…if she wasn’t my sister…

“Ahh, hello Sunny!” said my sister smiling. “I’m guessing these are for you…” she said waving the bag in front of her.

“Thanks, Noona…” I said taking the bag from her.

Taeyeon went to sit next to Hongki at the breakfast bar. They started up a conversation while I took Sunny by the hand and guided her back into my room.

“Yeogie,” I said as I handed her the bag. “I hope you know how to put those on…”

She looked at me and then at the bag, then she reached into the bag and pulled out a spotted bra. She looked at it with such a deep concentration that her brow furrowed.

I sighed. “I’ll go get my sister…” I said nodding.

I walked out into the open lounge to find Hongki and Taeyeon laughing.

“Noona, could you go and help her?”

“Why does she need help?” Taeyeon asked.

“Uhh…girl troubles?”  I shrugged.

Taeyeon disappeared into my room and I sat down next to Hongki.

“She thinks your dating her, you know?” he said quite nonchalantly.

“Oh, great…she thinks I'm dating my cat…”

“Taeyeon Noona doesn’t know that Sunny’s a cat, it’s fine!” he said laughing.

“It’s not fine…if she finds out that Sunny’s a cat she’ll never let me live it down!”

“Look on the bright side, Hyung; you could use this to your advantage…people will stop asking if you’ve got a girlfriend now!” 

“That would be wrong, Hongki!” I said slapping around the head. “How could those sly words have gotten into your head?”

“I call it a masterpiece!” I heard Taeyeon call from behind us. I turned around to see Sunny in short jean shorts and a white one shoulder baggy top over a black singlet.

I was literally speechless. She looked like a model. She was so slim and Taeyeon had put a little makeup on her face too.

“Wooah! She looks like an idol!” said Hongki getting up and walking over to her. He gave her a “thumbs up” and then turned to me. “Doesn’t she Hyung?”

I walked over to them and stopped right in front of Sunny. She looked at me with inquisitive eyes; like she was waiting for my answer.

“You look like beautiful,” I said putting both my hands on her shoulders and smiling at her.

When I saw her smile, my heart warmed. 

^~^

Chapter five!! i hope you like it, took me all day to write!! Hahah i've been sat in my room all day listening to music while writing this...i guess i got distracted by EXO's mama :P i'm addicted!!