CHAPTER 1

Road to Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi was sleeping peacefully for 6 beautiful hours when suddenly someone blow a hard pillow attack right on his face that makes him jolted from his sleep. His eyes widen like his soul was out from his body when he saw his cousin giggling at him. When he realized what happened, he immediately frown bitterly.

 

"That always works to wake you up. Believe me Seulgi..I did everything that I can to wake you up but you're a hibernating bear so I understand that it's really hard to wake you up.."

 

"Nayeon ah! Aish you devil in the body of human! I was trying to have my beautiful sleep here! Have some mercy will you?"

 

"Oh you know I always will but you should take a look at the time now.." Nayeon grab his bedside clock and put it right infront of his face then put it back on his bedside table.

 

"Why? It's 7 in the morning..should I remember anything?" Seulgi look at her confusedly.

 

"You're absolutely right but don't tell me you forget what should we do today?" She look at him frowning.

 

"Err..what is it?"

 

"The heck?! We need to find a house in Seoul because we will live together, remember? We need to save our budget! We're soon to be a college student for God's sake. It's not like we're coming from a wealthy type of family, you dimwit. You also said that one of your best friend will come along and trying to live together with us. So we need to fetch your friend so chop, chop, hurry up! Move.."

 

"Aha! That's right..how can I forget it?! Okay, okay..we need to fetch her..wait for me. I'll be done in 15 minutes!"

 

"Wait, wait, wait..hold up. Her? So your bestfriend is a girl?"

 

"Err..yeah? Why?"

 

"Ahaha! I really thought it's going to be a guy..seriously that's amazing! I can add another person to my list of friend!"

 

"Hahaha! You talk like she wants to be friend with you..well..I gotta wash up so please get out of my room I need strip myself down. I bet you don't want to see that my dear cousin.."

 

"You bet right..euwww..okay hurry up and just you wait your bestfriend might not gonna be my bestfriend but she's for sure will be my friend.." Nayeon took the chance to slap his back head and run out of the room.

 

"Dang this girl! No wonder you're mottae solo, no one want someone who out of nowhere smack your head! Jeez!" Seulgi rub his head and grab his towel to do his business.

 

"Hahaha! Speak to yourself..bye!"

 

 

__________

 

 

Nayeon having a breakfast with Seulgi's family when her phone ringing indicating that someone calling her. She took up her phone and smile widely when 'Jeongyeon-ie ❤' appear on her screen. She excuse herself and answer the call.

 

"Hello? What's up Jeongie?"

 

"Yea..hello where are you? I went to your house but your mom said you're bringing your bicycle with you trying to do your morning exercise but still not going back. Are you for real? Now where are you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter