Greetings

Living with Oh family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was about to ring the bell that Lisa shouted.

“Stop!"

"Oh my God, Lisa! You almost gave me a heart attack! What is it now?" Sehun caressed his chest trying to control his racing heart.

"I'm sorry, b-but m-my hair! Is it out of place? Does it look fine? Is my dress okay? Should I-” Before his girlfriend could again go back to her anxious self Sehun slowly placed the luggage on the floor and turned to her.

“You look perfect, as always. Okay?” He said calmly. Lisa looked into eyes , finding nothing but sincerity.

“Now take a deep breath and out,” he motioned his hand trying to guide her. She followed his instructions.

“Just a second ago you were excited and now you are panicking.” Sehun chuckled. He rang the doorbell when Lisa was calm enough.

Mrs. Oh opened the door almost immediately and looked straight at Lisa, not even sparing a glance at her son who came home after months.

“Lisa! Oh my God, welcome honey!” She pulled the surprised girl into her arms. “I finally get to meet you!” Mrs. Oh squeezed her. Lisa gladly returned the gesture.

“It’s good to meet you too, Mrs. Oh.” Lisa smiled at the short lady after pulling back from the hug. Mrs. Oh was practically beaming with energy, a total opposite of Sehun.

“Oh, don’t call me Mrs. Oh, you can call me aunty or even oemma. I would prefer the latter more.” She winked at her making Lisa giggle at her quirkiness.

“Before you forget, your second son is here too, not just his girlfriend.” Sehun deadpanned looking at his mother.

“Now, come in come in, I cannot make you stand for so long.” She said, pulling Lisa along with her.

Sehun just shook his head and tried to follow them but to his utter shock his mother slammed the door right on his face.

“What-” He rang the bell again.

On the other side of the door, Mrs. Oh who was giving Lisa slippers almost cursed when all of a sudden the bell rang.

“Oh my God! Who is it now?” She opened the door. “Sehun?! You what are you doing outside.”

“Getting ignored by mother.” He gave his mother a stink eye. “I was left behind while you were busy fawning over my girlfriend.”

Mrs. Oh’s mouth formed a perfect ‘o’ when she realised what just happened. She smiled apologetically before pulling her very tall body into her small yet strong hands.

“I am sorry,” she kissed his cheek, making the recipient’s ears get covered in dust pink shade. Sehun just pouted. “Aww, is my son jealous?” She giggled. “I am sorry son, I was just so excited to meet her.” She pulled the tall man into her embrace. Sehun bent down and wrapped his hands around her tiny body. He missed her scent, her warmth, her cooking, her everything dearly. “I missed you,” Mrs. Oh mumbled as she tightened her grip on him.

“Me too,” Sehun whispered. He moved his head a little bit and kissed his mother’s cheeks. Lisa silently watched this mother and son interaction. Her chest swelled in fondness and made her miss her own parents. She smiled and wiped away a lonely tear that managed to slip through her eyes.

When Mrs. Oh pulled back and saw Lisa getting teary she immediately pulled her closer.

“Oh my! You shouldn’t be crying dear!” Mrs. Oh rubbed her soft pads on Lisa’s cheeks. Lisa giggled at the sight of the short lady trying to reach her height. “I am so glad he brought you here.” Mrs. Oh held Lisa’s hand. “Bless you! Good God, you are so pretty, just like a doll,” she held Lisa’s face in her hands.

As they entered the living room Mrs. Oh excused herself to the kitchen after asking Sehun to show Lisa the guest room.

“Make yourself home dear,” Mrs. Oh said as she squeezed Lisa’s hand.

“Come on, I will show you around.” Sehun lifted the luggage in one hand and held her hand with another.

“Wah! This is a guest room?” Lisa looked around in awe. “It’s fancier than my bedroom back in Bangkok!” She laughed as she touched the soft white curtains on the large window.

“We renovated this house after I started to earn on my own.” Sehun walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter