Alone? Never

Living with Oh family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was saying goodbye to the last member who was leaving, Jisoo. Chaeyoung has already left to meet her folks in Australia and Jennie too, was spending her days-off with her family. But Lisa had gone to Thailand to meet her family a few weeks ago, so she decided not to go again. That's why she stayed back at her dorms.

"Hmmm...unnie? Why is Junmyeon oppa here? Aren't you going to your parents house?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I coaxed Junmyeon into driving me home," she winked and then leaned toward Lisa. "My umma wants to invite him for dinner." she whispered as if someone would hear us in the empty dorms.

"Oh, really? So it's a secret mission so that he won't panic?" The girls giggled. "He is always so scared to meet my parents and says he needs to prepare gifts and blah blah blah, so i saved all the hussle and planned this." She flipped her hair. Both the girls heard Junmyeon come. "Oh! he's here, he's here, shhh!" Jisoo said while giggling.

Junmyeon came out of their dorm while holding Jisoo's bags. "What were you laughing about, ladies?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing, Prince charming~" Jisoo brushed it off.

"Lisa, are you going to stay alone here? It's so big, won't it be a little bit scary?" Junmyeon asked.

"Lisa's brave!" Jisoo hit his arm. "Don't scare her!" she hissed in his ear.

"What did I-" Junmyeon started but she took his hand and pulled him.

"Let's go Myeon! Maybe her Prince charming will come, huh?" Jisoo winked.

"Wait, what? Prince charming? You mean Sehun? Is he coming?" Lisa grabbed Jisoo's hand. "Who knows?" She said and the couple ran toward Junmyeon's car.

Lisa shrugged and went back to the dorms. She fell on the couch with a thud and sighed.

"Sehun isn't anything like Junmyeon oppa, good for unnie, oppa takes care of her so well." She pouted and took her phone to play the game that Jisoo had installed for her.

"NO! NO! NO! Please! Agh! I'm dead!" She cried as she threw her phone in frustation. "Jisoo unnie, you forgot something again?" She whined before opening the door. "What is it this tim-Holy !" She shouted as her view was suddenly blocked by everything pink.

"Hello, Ms. Lalisa Manoban." A velvet voice greeted from behind the big boquet of pink roses.

"Sehun!" Lisa took the flowers. "They are so pretty!" She bounced in excitement.

"Glad you like them miss~" Sehun smiled at her cuteness. "No one's here?" Sehun asked as he removed his shoes.

"Nope, Chaeyoung flew back to Australia, Jennie unnie's with her family and Jisoo unnie just left with Junmyeon oppa." Lisa said as she looked around for a vase to put the flowers in. "Come, sit. I'll make the coffee."

"Oh, it's okay. Don't bother, I won't stay for long." he said, making Lisa frown.

"Why? You have to go to S.M.? I thought..." She trailed off.

"You thought what?" Sehun asked.

"I thought you've come here to stay at least for an hour, but I guess I was wrong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter