Project 180

Fix You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven: Project 180 (And getting personal)

 

 

 

With renewed energy, Yoona knocks on GD's front door the next morning. She asked Seungri to wake up the idol early today but Seungri says he is out of town for a meeting in YG's behalf. As his manager, Yoona has been entrusted a key to his apartment when she was hired. She had never used it before until today. Usually, Seungri would be the one to come inside and wake up the sleeping dragon.

 

She waited for a few minutes and when it became clear that he isn't waking up, she used the keys to open the door. She was all geared up for this morning's activity, sportswear and her favorite running shoes. 

 

As soon as she enters, the stinky smell of alcohol and smoke. There were a lot of garbage lying around. Yoona scrunched her nose. First call she makes after she wakes up G-Dragon, is the home cleaning agency. 

 

It wasn't hard to find the master bedroom as it was the only one that had double french doors. It was slightly open so she pushed lightly to get in.

 

There was a king-sized bed in the middle of the room covered in black satin. There in the middle laid a buck- G-Dragon and a girl wrapped around his arms.

 

Yoona took a step back, not ready for the possibility of there being another person. She hesitated but stood her ground. She walked over to the window and pulled the curtains open.

 

Jiyong groaned at the sudden bright lights.

 

"Good morning Jiyong-ssi! Bright and early, we agreed on yesterday!" She greeted, purposely loud.

 

Jiyong and the girl stirred. The girl pulled the sheets close to cover her chest. 

 

Yoona proceeded to pick up the feminine clothes on the floor. "Time to go~"

 

Nana pushed hair away from her face as she sat up. She stared at Yoona with glaring eyes. She stood up bringing the sheet with her, snatching her clothes from Yoona's hands.

 

Yoona grinned satisfied until she gasped loudly upon seeing Jiyong's . "Y-yah! Kwon Jiyong! Wake up and cover yourself up."

 

He stretched and turned around, showing Yoona a full view of his front.

 

She yelped again. "PLEASE~ Cover yourself!"

 

Jiyong smirked but turned around and grabbed his clothes. "Liked what you saw?" He dressed up quickly, rolling his eyes when he saw Yoona still covering her eyes. "Relax, you prude. I bet this is the first one you saw."

 

Yoona blushed at that. "M-mwuh? You wish!" She lied. "I've seen better.. a-and l-larger! And more beautiful-looking"'  , remember?

 

Nana finally came out of the bathroom, fully dressed. Yoona took a deep breathe as she pulled out her business card and handed it to her. "In case you have any... issues, like peeing blood or contracting any disease, please call this number."

 

Nana looked at the card, laughed and shook her head. She walked to Jiyong giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Behave yourself, yea?"

 

Jiyong just smirked. "I'll try. See you later?"

 

"I'm catching a flight back to Tokyo. I don't know when I'll be back yet. I'll call." With that, she was gone.

 

Jiyong finally paid attention to Yoona's get up. "Our first day of truce and you are already accusing me of having STDs. Where are we going anyway?"

 

Yoona smiled brightly. "To the park! Go and put on your running shoes."

 

 

 

They arrived at the park fifteen minutes later.  They were both stretching as Yoona talks away and explains the purpose of this.

 

"One of the most recommended way to battle addiction is to put your energy on a different hobby. This is going to be the best as it will instill discipline and help you get rid of those shaky hands."

 

Jiyong didn't look impressed. "Are you saying we'll be doing this everyday?"

 

"4 days a week. That's fair, yes?" She stopped stretching. "Arasso, start jogging!"

 

After a few minutes of jogging, Jiyong finally spoke up. "Hey, why don't you run beside me? It's bad enough you're making me run this early."

 

"Huh?" Yoona reacted. She was running behind Jiyong, not allowing herself to run beside him or in front of him. "N-nothing!"

 

"Then come here?"

 

"Nope. I'm okay right here." 

 

He started jogging in place and faced her. "What's the deal?"

 

"I'm wearing tights!" Yoona mumbled. 

 

"So?"

 

"You said my was nice."

 

Jiyong stopped jogging and put both hands on his knees. He started laughing. 

 

"This isn't funny, you know!" 

 

"S-sorry! It's not funny." He said, wiping tears from laughing too hard. "Jog next to me. I promise I won't look at your or comment on it anymore. Truce, remember?"

 

Yoona sighed. "Fine!"

 

They started jogging again.

 

"G-Dragon-ssi.."

 

"Yeah?"

 

She chose her words carefully as she knows this is something sensitive. "Why did you start drinking anyway?"

 

He didn't answer.

 

"You know I've talked to a lot of your colleagues. They spoke very highly of you. I just don't understand, what happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter