Fin

Take the first step

- Yuri , you know that soon our group will break up, and we will each go our own ways - again Yena said , holding her best friend's hands, that at the moment she was looking at one certain girl. - Listen to my advice, tell her about your feelings. She needs to know how you feel about her.

- Unnie , as you don’t understand, Chaewon - unnie loves me like a sister no more - sighing, turning her sweet face to her, Yuri said . - Besides, she confidentially revealed that she loves Minjoo . With Minjoo , I have no chance. Therefore…

-Is that why you’ll just watch and suffer? No, this is not an option, Yuri . I can't see your suffering - shook her head, disagreeing with these words of Yena .

-But what you suggest, I cannot do. I don’t have the same courage as you - looking at Hyewon , who was standing behind Yena , talking about something with the leader. - I still can't understand how you got it. You just went to meet her, and returned as her girlfriend.

- I myself don't know how it happened - embarrassedly scratched her chin, quickly looked back at Hyewon , Yena . Haewon caught her eye and smiled sweetly, winking cheerfully before returning her attention to EunBi . Yena blushed as she turned back to Yuri , her cheeks were on fire , her ears were on fire, and a silly, loving smile played on her lips.

- Hey, unnie !-  Yuri protested , lightly hitting her friend on the shoulder. - I have a serious problem here, I need your help, not sighs in love.

-You would have sighed like me for a long time if you followed my advice, - Yena grumbled , rubbing her bruised shoulder.

- If you don’t want to help, I’ll go and ask for advice from Chaeyeon- unnie - Yuri was offended , starting to get up from the couch they were sitting on, resting after an intense workout.

- Stop-stop, Yuri , my dear, I'm sorry, I'm sorry - quickly grabbed the hands of Yena , again omitting Yuri on the couch next to him. - No need to ask anyone, I will help you - her voice sounded so confident that the girl gave up, returned to her place.

They were silent for several minutes, then approached each other and began to whisper. Mostly Yena whispered , Yuri listened intently, sometimes inserting her own word, but in the end they came to a mutual agreement.

-If it doesn't work out this time, I won't try anymore, - Yuri warned her , rising from the couch after the leader called everyone to start training again.

**

" In vain, it was in vain, I knew that this would all end, I won't even ask myself why I still agreed with such a plan from Yena - unnie ."

Yena suggested the simplest plan - to do nothing.

That is, under the word "nothing" means the word "everything."

By the word "everything" was meant:

- talk to Chaewon on any topic,

- hold her hand or sit very close,

-smile,

-to compliment,

- hint at your feelings.

Perhaps this plan would have worked if someone Yuri knew very well did not sit next to them and smiled with a hint.

Her best and beloved friend, her soul mate , Yena - unnie , in person.

- Sorry, Chaewon - unnie , we are not for long - after another intervention from her side, Yuri could no longer stand it, grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the opposite wall.

-What are you doing, Yuri ? Everything went great with us! We just have to hint about your feelings and for sure, Chaewon would ...

- Unnie , do you hear what you are talking about now? The annoyed Yuri interrupted her , waving her hand at the waiting Chaewon with a sweet smile . She responded with a sweet smile, Yuri blushed, her heart almost jumping out of her s.

- What did I say? Yena shrugged , still not understanding the situation.

-I thought your plan was for me to carry it out myself. I , not you - pointed to a friend.

-It is, - Yena agreed , nodding her head.

- Then why did you sit next to us, and not with your girlfriend? Thus, Chaewon - unnie will decide that you are in love with her, not me .

- Haewon is aware of your feelings, don't look at me like that, she gave permission to tell her. I stayed with you because I know you very well - pointed at Yena 's friend , Yuri lowered her head in defeat.

- Thank you for staying with me. I lost my idle language when I saw Chaewon - unnie so close .

- Nothing, nothing, honey, everything will be fine - she her hair, gently kissed her temple, Yuri only hugged her best friend tighter.

When she realized that she had regained confidence, she walked away from her, smiled, turned to Chaewon , who was no longer alone. Minjoo was sitting next to her (the place that belonged to her) , and not only was sitting, but her both hands were snug in Chaewon's palms , their faces were very close to each other. If Yuri had stood at a different angle, she would have seen their kiss. Heart ached, all confidence vanished, her smile faded.

- I will go and talk to Nako - she smiled sadly at Yena , she did not stop her, let her go, she herself with a heavy heart came to Haewon .

She didn't ask anything, she understood, she just opened her arms, where Yena darted , looking for love and comfort.

-She is the closest person to me, I so want her to be happy, - she said into the girl’s chest, suppressing her sobs.

- She will be, and we will help her in this. After practice, I will go to Chaewon and find out everything - seeing how her girlfriend roused herself in her arms, Hyewon reassured her with a kiss on the top of her head: - Don't worry, Yuri's feelings are secret.

- Thank you, honey. I love you, Yena whispered her confession barely audibly .

- Not at all, because Yuri is like a little sister to me. Besides, what you just can't do in order to hear from my beloved, a confession - she giggled sweetly, kissing the top of her head again.

**

Efforts to find out in recent days have been unsuccessful with either Hyewon or Yena . The Chaewon situation remained open. Minjoo was still with her, still holding hands, still kissing on the cheek, and they were still thought to be a "couple." Even Yuri gradually began to believe in it, and the more this thought became entrenched in her, the more diffused it became. All Membury began to notice her strange behavior, her aversion to everything, but they were silent, because her "soul mate" Yena told them that " with Yuri 's fine, just going through for the upcoming concert ." The girls took their word for it, but when the concert passed and they were given a couple of days to rest, Yuri didn't change a bit. It was then that the leader became alarmed, all the members were worried, they no longer believed Yena's words .

The leader began to act. In the first dorm, all the members gathered under the pretext of "party," but while Hitomi and Nako distracted Yuri , everyone turned their attention to the "doves" Hyewon and Yena .

On another word from Yena :

- Don't worry, Yuri is doing fine ...

EunBi strictly ordered:

- Don't lie to me, Yena . Tell the truth, now!

When Haewon wanted to confirm Yena 's words as always , Chaeyon and Sakura interrupted her:

-You, too, stop lying to us, just tell us what's going on.

The girls hesitated as Chaewon and Minjoo were also expecting an answer. They looked at each other, Haewon shrugged, Yena leaned into EunBi's ear and spoke as quietly as possible:

"I cannot speak in front of Chaewon and Minjoo ."

EunBi wanted to ask why , but it suddenly dawned on her. No, she had previously suspected Yuri 's true feelings for one girl, now everything fell into place. Yuri is in love with either Chaewon or Minjoo .

She made a decision in the blink of an eye:

- Oh, I completely forgot - I pretended to slap myself on the forehead - I forgot that we ran out of milk in the refrigerator. We wanted to make a pancake ... - she raised an eyebrow in the direction of Chaeyon , she seized the initiative, said with emotion:

- Yes, I found a recipe that you will your fingers, I wanted to share with you today. What to do?

- We need to go to the store,- the smart Sakura intercepted, looking thoughtfully at the members. - Chaewon , Minjoo , would you agree to go to the store?

- Oh, once you go to the store, buy more ... - Hyewon began to quickly list the names of the products that came up in her brain.

-Then they won't be enough, take Yuri , Hitomi and Nako with you, - the leader ordered, after the girls agreed to go to the store.

15 minutes passed into the meetings, and when the doors closed behind them, the remaining members surrounded Haewon with Yena and demanded to explain.

-It's not my secret, we will all die together,- Yena warned .

- Tell us what happened to our Yuri .

**

On the night of the same evening, when Chaewon climbed into EunBi's bed to spend the night with her, the leader, wishing good night, recalled:

- Hey, Chaewon , you haven't shared your feelings for a long time, you know, if anything, I'm always there.

- I know, unnie - hugging her with one arm, resting his head on the shoulder of an older friend.

- It's just that recently, not only is Yuri not herself, but you are too. I didn’t ask, I thought you’ll tell, but ...

- I ... remember, I told you that I fell in love with one person - did not decisively start Chaewon , EunBi silently nodded her head, expecting to continue. - You then assumed it was Minjoo .

- But it's not Minjoo , is it? The leader asked softly.

- My heart reacted strangely to her, so I also suggested that I was in love with her. And when Minjoo confessed her feelings in return, I ...

-… you didn't feel anything in return - finished the thought for her.

- Yes, it turned out all my love for her is just friendship, nothing more. But we still started dating and gradually I got used to it - Chaewon hugged the girl tighter, her voice became even quieter, as if she was sharing a secret. - Maybe this would have continued until the end of our contract, if ... if ... I ...

-… You wouldn't fall in love with Yuri .

Chaewon did not move away from the leader, she nodded timidly in response, confessing. Until the courage passed, while her voice could still speak, she said:

- I realized this only now, when we went to the store together. Yuri , she just turned her head in my direction, smiled, embarrassedly tucking a hair behind her ear. And I just, in this moment, in this second ... Oh my God, EunBi is unnie ! - she closed her eyes, blushed. - What do I do now, unnie?

- The first thing to do is talk to Minjoo , explain everything to her.

- Yes, you're right, unnie .

**

The conversation with Minjoo went well, the girl was even glad that such a frank dialogue had started. They both came to the conclusion that falling in love was just love for their best friend. After a friendly confession, they shared the secrets of their heart.

Chaewon was happy that their friendship was not hurt.

Her gaze ran over the members who were waiting to go on stage for performances, the one she was looking for stood at a distance from them, tuning her voice.

Yuri .

Girl, butterflies appear in the stomach at one glance.

Yuri, as if feeling the eyes on herself, looked around.

Their gazes met and lingered.

Chaewon took the first step, walked over to Yuri , stood beside him.

- Are you nervous?

- Highly. Today I will sing without you, and although you all said that my rehearsal was successful, it is still here - she pointed to - like a lump stuck. I only need to sing for a minute, but now, speaking with you, my voice trembles. What will happen on stage?

- You will mesmerize with your performance, Yuri . Not only our fans, but all other fandoms will not be able to tear themselves away from the monitor screens. They will all be captivated by you, just like me ... uh, I wanted to say we - Chaewon quickly corrected herself , looking away, her ears burning with embarrassment, and her heart was pounding uncontrollably in her chest.

- Do you really think so, Chaewon - unnie ? Will they all like my performance? - skipping the last words on deaf ears, hearing only "like me", Yuri asked nervously .

- Do not worry, boldly go forward, if you feel fear, just turn around. I will be here, behind your back - sincere honesty, a light push in the back, keeping your fists in the air, a hopeful smile on your lips. Chaewon watched Yuri disappear onto the stage as her silhouette lit up in a spotlight. She is so beautiful that Chaewon automatically rises to the stage behind her. Her voice sounded confident in the empty hall, but it echoed clearly in the very heart of Chaewon , calming her nerves.

The first chords of a new song begin and a thought flashes across both girls:

" Today, yes today, I will tell her about my feelings."