-1-

Shirt

“Why are you wearing a shirt?” 

 

Seunghoon asked without really thinking much the moment his housemate stepped into the kitchen to get water in the morning. Seungyoon jolted a little bit in front of the fridge but thankfully his hyung didn’t notice because he was busy cooking something on the stove. He didn’t expect to meet Seunghoon so early, he just felt very thirsty the moment he woke up because of an abvious reason.

 

“Whats with you, Hyung, you always complain when I’m half and youre still complaining even when I’m fully clothed,” he replied trying to sound as casual as possible.

 

“I’m not complaining I’m just asking bcs its very unusual, im not a nagging old lady like you are,” said Seunghoon still stirring his soft scrambled eggs, “You want some breakfast?”

 

“No thanks, Hyung, but im going to eat outside soon. Well, it was cold so i put on some shirt last night,” Seungyoon tried his luck by just spewing anything he could think of right now. that was ridiculous, he cursed internally.

 

“It’s freaking summer? And it’s hot like hell what do you mean?” Seunghoon finally turned his head to look at Seungyoon, who he noticed looks a bit flushed. “Are you not feeling well? Are you having a fever?” He said as he turned off the stove and walked over to where his dongsaeng is. This kid is a working machine and Seunghoon couldn’t just let him keep working if he’s sick, someone has to take care of him or else he would just brushed it off and suddenly he was being sent to ER like few years ago, nobody want that to happen again.

 

“No no im fine, Hyung. Yeah exactly it was getting too hot last night so i blasted the AC and then i was shivering later because I was half so i put on some shirt,” Seungyoon said abruptly and tried to flee from the kitchen asap but Seunghoon was already in front of him and put the back of his hand on Seungyoon’s forehead, Seungyoon flinched at his touch.

 

“Hmm your temperature seems fine,” Seunghoon said as he put his hand down and then he noticed Seungyoon was holding the side of his own neck and he immediately regretted asking.

 

“Oh my god, dont tell me..” 

 

Seunghoon was half hoping it wasn’t the case while removing Seungyoon’s hand from his neck tho, but of course he was right. A fresh bright red hickey on the right side of Seungyoon’s neck. Not even surprising. Seunghoon rolled his eyes so hard he could see his own brain.

 

“You got more below this didnt you? Damn no wonder youre wearing a shirt in this blazing heat, why am i even asking,” he left Seungyoon who just grinned bitterly to continue cooking his eggs.

 

“Now that i think about it, its also weird that you drink water the moment you woke up, you usually just sat there waiting for your food while still out of it, so i guess your throat is dry because of something, huh??,” Seunghoon grumbled, “But I didnt see him last night tho? I also didnt see him leaving this morning...is he still in your room?” Seunghoon wonders. Seunghoon is used to them now, after so many years witnessing their antics. But after their last bad breakup, its been a while since he met him around at their house so Seunghoon kinda forgot that he could be here anytime now that they got back together.

 

“No, Mino left already. He came really late at night, Hyung, youre dead asleep. Also he had schedule at 7am and he had to pickup some stuff at his house first so he left very early in the morning”

 

“What a simp...he should have just sleep at his own place if he has schedule in the morning...” Seunghoon mumbles on his own thoughts. But Seungyoon heard that. “But he said he missed me....and i was too tired to go to his house last night its too far so...” Seungyoon whined eventho he did felt bad for Mino.

 

“Oh my god i dont need to hear that. And thats why i said hes a simp. Or maybe both of you are just equally so dont mind me, Kids”