Weekends

Night Encounter

On a bright Saturday morning– almost noon, a certain tall figure was found still sleeping peacefully in her dark bedroom with all the curtains still drawn all over the big glass window – blocking the sun rays to come inside. With the bedcover still covering her body securely up to her sharp shoulder, under it, Jimin was secretly hugging a Kuromi plushie close to her chest in her sleep. One of her hidden sides that people couldn't be lucky to witness.

Yes, people. But not for a certain hamster girl.

After getting herself scolded multiple times for disturbing the taller girl's peaceful time, with her persistence in annoying the hell out of the older girl, and Jimin the targeted girl who strangely couldn't even handle the younger's cuteness, gosh I shouldn't be like this. But she would be a total baby whining over something she wants until she gets it, even sometimes it can be annoying– really annoying that it's better to give in to her wish other than wasting my energy to fight her back. – Jimin said. Winter finally got the free pass to Jimin's apartment by the latter unwillingly spilled the passcodes of the door so that she could 'treat herself there like her home'. Don't know if Jimin meant it for good or with sarcasm. 

Winter, on the other hand, was surprisingly a morning person. Despite all her energy spent in a day and probably still sleeping late at night (okay not at the times she randomly fell asleep counted), she was still able to wake up early on the next day. So contradicting with Jimin who seemed to be more active during nighttime. Spending her night and using her active brain at night for studying drained her energy to wake up early the next morning. So it’s new for her to be using the weekends to make up for her sleep deprivation.

After successfully stepping inside the clean apartment without any dramas, Winter stopped for a while to observe the so-damn-clean apartment. This was her first time to finally be able to look around it despite having been visiting this place multiple times already. Their unfortunate events had made her forget to pay attention to her surroundings when she’s there. So roaming her eyes quickly, It was seen to be tidy and spotless from any dirt like usual. As expected from the organized and clean maniac Jimin. Winter liked the atmosphere though. It smelled healthier and more fresh with a mountain pine fragrance lingered in the air – felt like when she’s in a pine forest, so calming. Don't judge her though, her apartment was still clean too (despite not so often being cleaned to be this spotless as Jimin's apartment. At least she was still able to maintain the tidiness – except if it's after an exam week).

After admiring but at the same time mocking the older girl for being a hygiene freak -just her inner self feeling insecure- her eyes fell to the closed bedroom door. Another pitiful and embarrassing memory flashed in her mind -sitting in front of it just to beg for a blanket for the sake of her body, which couldn't resist such a cold temperature.- Winter scoffed at the funny memory.

After reassuring herself that she would be fine even to be faced by a raging Jimin, Winter twisted the doorknob of Jimin's bedroom door open and went inside silently. Searching for the owner figure, her eyes fell to the latter's raven-colored hair freely spread on the pillow, her body was back-facing her. As expected, still deep in dreamland.

After tiptoeing to stand on the other side of the bed to look for Jimin's face, Winter was smitten by the peaceful face the older girl had at the moment. It was prettily innocent, flawless, and relaxed. Not the usual type of annoyed and cold face the older girl always had. Wanting to see it better with some light from outside, Winter went closer to the big glass window to draw the curtains open. It succeeded to wake Jimin from her sleep. The older girl frowned, fighting against the sudden piercing light coming to her eyes while slowly trying to open one of her eyes to peek at whoever dared to disturb her precious sleep. As her vision landed on the blonde's small figure shadowed by the sun rays radiating from behind her, Jimin gritted her teeth in annoyance.

"Ya! Winter!! Can you please close it?! I still want to sleep!!" Blocking the lights, Jimin pulled her bed cover above her head.

"Rise and shine Jimin~" Winter spoke in a singsong way. "Come on unnie, you need to wake up! It's noon already!" Winter chuckled seeing the older was now trying to block the noise by covering her ears with her pillow.

"Shut up! And get out! Find someone else to bother!" Angrily, Jimin shifted to the other side, back-facing Winter once again.

It's not Winter if she gave up easily. She jogged back to the other side of the bed and bent over to watch the latter before poking her exposed cheek multiple times.

Jimin swatted her hand away and opened her eyes to glare at the younger girl. "Stop it,"

"What if I don't want to stop?" with a cheeky grin Winter replied.

Seeing Jimin sighed in defeat, Winter smiled triumphantly but not until she heard the older mutter something under her breath. "I guess I have no other choice."

Winter's puzzled look was soon replaced by her own shrieking voice when the raven-haired girl pulled her small body in a headlock style which caused Winter to lose her balance and fell on top of the older girl.

 

Dug!

 

Winter was shocked, she didn't expect the older girl to do this to her. Oh gosh, calm down my raging heart. Winter prayed silently. Not wanting to make the situation awkward with their already awkward position, Winter wriggled under Jimin's strong hold while trying to take off the older's arm around her neck with her uninjured hand, "Jimin! Release me! Ugh"

"No. Serve you right. Now shut up and let me sleep." Not releasing the younger from her hold, instead, Jimin tightened it even more, not until making the blonde girl suffocated of course, just as long as Winter wouldn't be able to break free from her hold. "If you want me to sleep here too then at least make me feel comfortable first! Something is stuck down there–" realizing her choice of words, both humans were found blushing from embarrassment. "Yah!"

But not before the older girl said something silly, Winter immediately defended, "no! It's not something like what you're thinking about!" 

Hearing what Winter said, Jimin felt offended. What is she thinking about what I'm thinking?! Pushing the younger girl a little bit Jimin fought back, "What do you think I am thinking?!"

In no time if this wasn't stopped, they could be found wrestling with each other.

Winter on the other hand mentally facepalmed herself.

She didn’t expect such a composed and calm person like Jimin could actually talk in a high-pitched voice. It damn hurt her eardrums. Although she’s aware that her own normal voice is already two times annoying for the older girl’s ears lol. 

"There's a stuffed toy or something, let me see–" after successfully pulling out the character-shaped plushie from being squeezed between the two of them, Winter burst out laughing, "hahaha unnie, are you seriously sleeping with a stuffed toy like this?"

Not even a second to hesitate, Jimin immediately snatched it back from Winter's hand and pushed the younger girl from the bed as her face grew redder from embarrassment – resulting Winter meeting face to face with the carpeted floor. “Unnie! My hand!” with her arms supporting her body weight, dramatically Winter showed the older girl her betrayed expression.

“Stop playing with that injured hand card! I know– WE know it’s already fine. Instead, the doctor told you to start moving your fingers, remember?” Jimin argued back while silently hiding the stuffed toy under the blanket. 

Winter rolled her eyes before pouting. I thought it would work.. Sullenly she didn’t bother to get up instead she sat there with her legs now forming the meditative posture.

Silence filled the room.

Jimin silently took a glance at the latter and smiled while the latter wasn’t looking. Cute.

“What are you doing there?” she asked.

Playing with the fluffy carpet, without sparing a glance at the older girl, Winter replied, “I don’t know.” It's like suddenly the battery of her excitement went down. 

Putting aside her attention to the fluffy carpet in a split second, Winter faced the older girl to say something only to find the latter was looking at her with her fond smile which of course didn’t stay longer on her face after their eyes met.

Getting caught red-handed, Jimin immediately distracted Winter from whatever her evil mind was planning to in teasing her, “Okay, I’m awake, now you can get out of my apartment,” Jimin said, looking away from the latter as she got up to draw the curtains back and went to plop herself down on the bed – continuing her sleep.

Seeing this, Winter got up and scooted closer to the older girl. “Jimin! No! We need to do something fun today! Why are you so lazy..” Winter shook the latter’s body with her uninjured hand.

“Gosh Winter, no way! I’m tired! Can we just sleep instead? Let’s just do it tomorrow..” Okay, maybe Jimin was still half-sober while saying that, or just slipped out the word ‘we’ by accident. Winter’s annoying grin came into her view once again.

“Did I just hear it right? You’re inviting me!” 

“Winter, I swear to God it’s gonna be the last time, you better shut up now or–”

“I’ll choose the first option!” Then she came closer and plopped herself down too beside the older girl on the bed “...to sleep with you.” 

No other choice I guess. After heaved out a heavy sigh, Jimin shared her bed cover with the younger girl, while on the other hand, Winter smiled and shifted closer to her. “Be careful with your hand” Jimin reminded.

“Stop being tsundere much babe,” Winter teased once again.

”You’re just annoying.” without Winter’s knowing, a small smile began blooming on Jimin's face.





 

Who knows after surviving from facing a raging Jimin, I could get myself cuddling with my crush.

 

xx
 

-Bonus-
 

A while ago before both of them went into dreamland.
 

“Jimin..”

“Ouch! Why did you flick my forehead?”

“That’s Jimin unnie for you, rebel youngster.”

“Aw, here we go again with the honorifics.”

“Yes, so Jimin unnie it is or you better shut up.”

“Okay okay, woman.”

*scoffed*

“So, since your exam is over already, let’s go to the amusement park tomorrow.”

“No.”

“Unnie come on, you can’t be one of those old ladies who only stay at home enjoying nothing but resting.”

“Whatever, still not going. You go by yourself then. Or invite your friends.”

“Sad to say but I don’t have a close friend for me to invite other than my previous friend who helped me with the assignments, what’s her name again? Oh, it’s Ningning.”

“Then go invite her.”

“I don’t know I’m still awkward to invite her despite her being so kind and friendly to me.”

“Tch, and you still bother to invite me.”

“It’s a different case!”

“...”

“We can take the roller coaster ride! I’ve missed riding it, and probably going to the haunted house too? And also eating the corn dog from the stalls there with a big cup of slushie and maybe.. Have a date?”

“How is it? Is it a yes?”

“Jimin..?”

"Jimin.."

"Jimin Jimin Jiminjeong–”

*was shoved with a pillow*

“Hey, that’s actually cute! Jimin and Minjeong. Jiminjeong."

"Winter Kim."

“Okay okay I'll shut up but if it's a deal with you."

"..."

"Deal it is then."

 


The next day, on Sunday afternoon a sullen Winter was found in her own apartment watching the rain pouring heavily outside from the glass window. No thunder or lightning yet in the sky but the view from the window that was barely visible was enough to tell how heavy the rain was pouring at that time, not to mention the dark sky that felt too gloomy for Winter's liking. It seemed there were no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Winter was already dressed up previously ready to fetch Jimin in her apartment until the sound of rain welcomed her ears.

Winter scoffed. Can you let me be happy for once? Geez.

After changing her clothes to a more comfortable and warmer one – white training pants along with a sky blue sweatshirt, Winter just sat there near the glass window spending her time watching the rain. Not realizing a bunch of messages sent by Jimin kept popping up on her phone screen.

Finally noticed the unending notification sounds from her phone, Winter stood up to take her phone on the coffee table only to be smiling from ear to ear like an idiot after reading the messages sent by the older girl.

 

My bae Jimin❤

 

Are you coming downstairs?

I'll be ready in 5 minutes.

I woke up late lol

 

Winter

It's raining outside

So the plan is canceled.

 

Winter

Why are you not replying

Geez.

 

Do you want to come over?

Let's just do a movie marathon.

 

WINTER KIM MINJEONG

Gosh I don't know what to do with you.

 

If you're not replying in a few seconds, I'll cancel the offer.


 

Is everything alright there?

Is the offer still up yet? ㅋㅋ


 

After typing down her reply, Winter chuckled seeing how fast the older girl read her text. It's like she had been waiting for her reply all this time.


 

My bae Jimin❤


 

Nah, it's expired already.

Don't disturb me.

Bye

Jimin!

🥺

It won't work on me

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Still no.

 

jOPxvjbl29gXJrVmSnGWxT__JqAIqr3TLYh38WSxvKS06HH47yjc4zCl7Zc-JI_q_avklxGtPu6fHzQMdckppZ8K8uCZjbp6pijBQdHg2l-cj2iVLvNJInF7SNNzt_NrniJCRnQ

 

 

 

 

 

 

🙄😑

Come here in 2 minutes

Or else the extension of the offer will be expired. 

For real this time.

I know you can't resist my cute face 🤭

Hurry up!

Geez. Chill woman, I'm on my way already.

The elevator is taking so long.

 

Not getting any reply from the older girl, Winter giggled. I guess now I know my weapon to go against this cold lady ㅋㅋ

As the ding sound was heard the elevator door slid open and Winter immediately went out and jogged to the older girl's unit.

 

/Ding dong ding dong/

 

"Come in!"

 

/Ding dong ding dong/

 

Despite already knowing the passcodes, Winter still bothered to wait for the older girl to open it for her. Just a typical Winter in messing up with Jimin.

After hearing a fuss inside the apartment for the non-stop doorbell sound, while muttering incoherent words, Jimin finally opened the door while shooting the younger a glare which of course was easily ignored by Winter who instead showed the older girl a playful grin in return. She stepped inside the apartment and jogged to the couch before lying down on it.

"Have you had something for lunch?" Jimin asked while walking closer in her direction. A cream cable knit sweater and black short pants were attached to the taller girl's body. Hair was tied in a messy bun. Such a soft and nice view for Winter's liking.

Her staring was interrupted when the older girl pushed her legs away from the couch, making a space for herself to sit. It almost caused Winter to fall.

"Can you be more gentle please? Or let me know if you want to sit here. Geez." Winter scowled before fixing her position.

Jimin chuckled after successfully making the blonde girl show her sour expression feeling annoyed.

"So what are we watching today? I have a lot of nice movie recommendations." Winter spoke as her hand began browsing the movie list of the Action category on her phone.

"I’m planning to order McDonald’s. Do you have something else in mind?" Jimin on the other hand was busy scrolling in a food delivery app, searching for the best food to eat at the moment.

After realizing the older girl wasn't answering her question, Winter looked up from her phone screen and stared at the older girl.

Jimin who was aware of the stare, asked even without sparing a glance, thumbs still busy scrolling and tapping on the phone screen. "What?"

Winter sneered before answering, "you're not answering my question."

"Well, you're not answering my question either."

"But we need to choose a movie to watch first!"

"No. We need to choose food to eat first."

"It's more complicated to choose a movie unnie. They're thousands."

"So is food." Nonchalantly Jimin replied.

"But–"

"I'm hungry Winter. The movie can wait. If I died from hunger, do you think we would still be able to watch the movie we have chosen?"

Winter was in her deep thoughts.

"Whatever. I'm ordering for myself." Then Jimin stood up and walked away to the kitchen counter.

She muttered under her breath before leaving the couch, "why do I have to debate with a kid."

Winter immediately spoke to prevent the older girl from walking away, "okay wait!" But seeing it went deaf to Jimin's ears, Winter pouted then slouched down on the couch.

After silence lingered in the atmosphere for a few seconds, Jimin broke the silence by shouting from the kitchen counter. "Come on choose one! I'm waiting!"

"Just give me anything!"

Winter still wanted to sulk, but she just couldn't stand the latter's tsundere side that she found really cute coming from the older girl. A wide smile immediately repainted her sulky face.

 

Despite being the annoying tsundere that she usually is, she actually still cares ❤

 

xx

In the end, Jimin ordered one Big Mag and one normal-sized cheeseburger with additions of two tall cups of coke and two medium-sized packs of french fries. Even after having their order delivered, they were now still choosing a movie to watch.

"Jimin, come on. Let's just watch that American Sniper movie! It's cool!" Winter exclaimed and sat beside the older girl – peeking to what movies the older girl wanted to watch. As her thumb never stopped scrolling the list of movies, Winter huffed. She's getting bored.

"I told you we should be choosing a movie fir–"

"Alright alright, you choose whatever you want to watch."

Winter looked up to see the older girl and a disbelief look was plastered on her face. "What? This is so not you unnie. I meant okay let's just watch anything you like. I’ll shut my mouth for now." Winter spoke afraid the latter was sulking.

"No, I’m asking you to choose," Jimin said as she stared back at the latter.

Mentally Winter flinched from the close proximity. It was dangerously close. Her heart was embarrassingly beating faster and louder than how it's supposed to. But shrugging off her inappropriate thought immediately, afraid Jimin could hear her fast-beating heart too, Winter leaned away from the older girl and was back to her annoying-composed self again.

"Are you mad unnie?"

Little she didn't know, Jimin just didn't want the latter to discover her taste in cute movies such as the Disney series. It would be so embarrassing for her and she knew it would just lead the younger girl to to no end. Just like yesterday. Poor my Kuromi plushie, I couldn't defend you in front of her. The Devil's spawn.

"No why would I? I'm just letting you choose.. while I'm still being kind." Jimin rolled her eyes when her eyes were met with puppy eyes. "Tch. I'm not mad, okay."

Still not convinced enough, Jimin sighed. "Okay let's just watch American Sniper." Then Jimin the wide smart tv that was hanging so elegantly on the backdrop tv and chose the Netflix program before searching for the said film and started it.

Winter only watched the older girl doing her job while her mind was still busy overthinking about the previous moment until a single french fries already dipped in a tomato sauce was pushed in front of causing some sauce to smear around her lips.

"Unnie!" Winter wanted to scowl but seeing how happy the older girl was laughing at her, she buried her plan. Her smile that was slowly creeping out on her face couldn't lie either. She's happy when the older girl is happy. Her happiness is that simple now.
 

xx

The rain had long stopped. And it’s already around 7 in the evening when the two figures were found sprawled on the older girl’s bed. The raven-haired girl was busy scrolling through social media on her phone while facing the ceiling above while the blonde girl was lying on her stomach resting her head on her folded arm with her eyes closed – still trying to ease the sore pain her eyes were feeling from watching several movies continuously. 

As the two were busy in their own world, a sudden loud rumble sound coming from Jimin’s stomach broke the silent atmosphere.

With her eyes still closed, Winter suppressed her laughter, “...was that you?”

Jimin rolled her eyes. “Who else?”

Getting up from the bed, Winter teased the older girl by imitating the way how she spoke earlier, “No WinTeR, I’m nOT tHaT HUngRy~” but before a pillow landed straight on her face, Winter stood up and ran out from the bedroom skillfully avoiding the flying pillow.

So it happened that earlier Jimin forced Winter to take the Big Mag one with the younger kept on complaining why she should be the one eating it while if she didn't want to take it either then she could just order the same regular ones for both of them. Only for Jimin to reply, 'just because I wanted to.' 

“Yah! Come back here and pick up the pillow!”

Not getting any reply and no sign of the younger going back to pick up the pillow on the floor, Jimin huffed in annoyance before getting up to pick it herself. She went out from the bedroom to search for the culprit.

Winter was back lying on the couch browsing on her phone when she suddenly spoke, making the taller girl glance in her direction.

"Let me cook something for you unnie."

Winter was actually browsing through Google for a simple dish for dinner she could cook for the older girl but she was also unsure on what to cook and what the older girl likes.

"Really? You can cook?" Jimin emphasized the word 'you' while furrowing her eyebrows – feeling unsure.

"I can!" 

"No you can't."

"Okay, putting aside the matter about this incident with my hand, I can cook for real unnie, even only for simple dishes for now."

Jimin exhaled. Another fight to begin with. When it comes to debating, sure she wouldn't be able to win against the younger. Knowing how stubborn and persistent she was. 

"Whatever. I'm just going to cook something for myself." Jimin walked away to the kitchen counter.

"Geez. Let's cook together then." Winter exclaimed and was about to join the older girl until the latter shouted from the kitchen, “Stay where you are! And don’t come here!”

As usual, the more Jimin prohibits Winter from doing something, the more Winter insists to do it. So here Jimin tried to cook something for the both of them with Winter scolding and correcting her about this and that while sometimes clinging onto her tall figure which gave her shivers with the close proximity. Honestly speaking, Jimin was no good at cooking dishes, only the instant ones that she had been doing all this time if she didn’t order food or go out for a takeaway. So to have the younger girl blabbering near her ears, there were times she felt like shutting it close by plastering a duct tape on the latter's lips or probably seal it with her ki–

"Jimin! The pasta!"

Was brought back to reality, after making the pasta sauce slightly burnt, she didn't realize the water for boiling the pasta was already spilling everywhere around the conduction stove, releasing some smokes and splashing sound when the water fell in contact with the hot surface of the conduction stove.

Crap. What in the world was I thinking?

"Ugh, can you just stay away from here? I can handle this." Absentmindedly Jimin spoke while trying to find the paper roll to clean the mess after turning off the stove.

"No, you're just going to set the kitchen on fire, Jim–"

Stopping her movement, she let out an exaggerated sigh, "alright. I'm out from this." Then without sparing a glance at a surprised Winter, Jimin walked out from the kitchen – leaving Winter alone in her thoughts.

Why is she suddenly acting so cold to me? I thought she was just fine.. did I annoy her too much? Probably I was too noisy.

Jimin on the other hand slammed her body down to the bed as her mind couldn't stop thinking about her inappropriate thoughts about the younger. 

Her presence was killing her slowly yet when she's not around, she kept on clouding her mind.

No. It's just because she reminded me of her. And it’s not so good.
 

xx

After trying to call out the older girl and wait for her to come out from her bedroom, which was a fail, Winter dejectedly went back to her apartment.

She left some texts to the older girl before leaving.

 

My precious Winter❄💕

 

I don't know what's up with you but I'm sorry if I annoyed you too much today.

I've finished making dinner. So I hope you'll come out and eat.

 

Don't worry. I'm going back to my apartment. So you can come out now.

Please do eat it 🥺

 

xx

Overthinking the incident earlier, Winter felt like going out for a night walk searching for fresh air. So instead of going back to her apartment, she took the elevator and went down to go out to the nearby convenience store outside her apartment complex.

After choosing not to eat the pasta in Jimin's apartment earlier, she purchased a pack of instant ramen and a bottle of coke and decided to serve them and eat it there in the convenience store as the growls inside her stomach were getting louder and louder. There’s no way they could wait until she arrived back home. She planned to have a night walk to the park too anyway.

Her mind was still clouded with the previous incident. She's still questioning why the older girl suddenly acted that way and feeling down about it. Even though she knew how the older girl always acted cold and rude around her for the past few weeks, this time it felt different. It's like she was distancing herself and acted just like the first time when they met each other. I think I took her kindness for granted and already went overboard.

After finished eating her meals, Winter then went to the park for a walk. Some parts of the street were still damped and some even created small puddles from the heavy rain that was pouring in the afternoon earlier. The cricket sounds accompanied her as she reached a near bench to sit. Enjoying the night sky above her, her mind began exploring the memories again wildly. Sometimes she wanted to curse herself for easily overthinking when she's alone and wanted to stop that habit, but it just happens automatically whenever she's not occupied in doing something.

Her eyes went down to take a glance at her now injured hand. After consuming a lot of calcium tablets as advised, the cast around her fingers was long taken off after several visits for a check-up with an orthopaedist. It's been weeks, or probably already passing a month? after the incident. It's now turning to have different colors – major purplish color around the knuckles and followed by slight light brown color around the edge of the purplish area and lastly, the yellowish color completing the gradation of her skin color around it. 

She slowly practiced her fingers by moving them gently to ease the swollen muscles – her mind reminiscing the incident. She chuckled seeing how both of them had grown closer with each other and a lot of things had happened far from her expectations. But stopping at the memory of them making the deal, she knew she shouldn't get her hope too high and get too attached to the older girl, because who knows if Jimin only acted caring like this towards her just because of a sense of guilt. So once her fingers were completely healed, the older girl would be back to her usual distanced and cold self. 

Winter sighed. She wondered if the older girl already ate the dinner she made or not. 

Fishing out her phone from her pants pocket to check for any unread messages from the older girl, her face fell as she saw no replies, only to find her texts were being read only. She tried to hide the disappointment. At least she read.

 

xx

Winter was on her way back home passing the same street to the convenience store again only to find three guys in black outfits were chitchatting while smoking and drinking alcohol near the almost-die-out streetlamp. It was the only way to her apartment complex unfortunately and she needed to pass those guys if she wanted to go home.

Mentally she cursed herself for going out at this late hour again. She wished she could turn back time and choose to just go back to her apartment instead.

Standing too long in her place, the three guys finally sensed her appearance and stared in her direction with a sly smile that began showing on their faces. Winter stood frozen when their eyes met. Their dirty stares felt like stripping her indirectly.

Realizing the three guys agreeing to approach her by throwing their smirk at one another, Winter began working her brain to search for a way to pass these guys without being in contact with any of them. Her eyes traveled to the other side of the street that was still empty and unoccupied. She began walking quietly yet hurriedly at the same time – didn't want to trigger the hell from these guys to chase her from running away. But still, these filthy guys decided to run after her.

Never in her life, she thought she would be in a situation like this, just like in K-dramas. At times like this, there’s still a chance for her to blame her parents for not letting her take the Taekwondo lesson instead of Kendo.

So being aware of her poor self-defense skills, she did try her best to avoid the guys’ grasp by distracting them from running to the left and right.

But what could she do when it’s a 3 versus 1 match? And all of them began blocking her way by surrounding her closer. As one of the guys got a grasp on her arm, Winter presented him with a kick to the stomach which she took a chance to release her arm when he’s still groaning in pain. But the other two guys weren’t stupid to just stand there and wait for their turn. They immediately grasped Winter’s arm again while one of them decided to hold her small body by the shoulder. She kept on wriggling under their strong holds until her legs were being kicked from behind causing her to lose balance and fall on her knees. Her hands were both pushed behind her back. She winced in pain when her injured hand was pushed and touched harshly.

From her last chance, Winter shouted loudly to get someone’s help around the convenience store.