Phone Number

Night Encounter

Jimin was passing back and forth in the living room while the younger girl watched her in frustration, "unnie, can you stop it? I'm getting dizzy just by watching you do that." Winter dramatically held her forehead for support.

Jimin stopped in her tracks only to shoot her a glare before continuing to walk around in her apartment to find some solutions.

Winter let out a heavy sigh before closing her eyes.

She decided to lay down on the couch that she was currently sitting at and covered her eyes with her uninjured hand while her casted one rested on her stomach.

A sudden loud rumble coming from Winter's small tummy destroyed the silent atmosphere. Why is it always when I'm with this woman for this stomach to be so loud.. 

It was noon already and Winter hadn't had anything in her stomach since this morning. She felt like burying herself for being such an embarrassment for the nth times already.

The sound didn't go unnoticed by Jimin of course. Her sensitive ears weren't there for nothing.

But Winter couldn't contain her embarrassment any further. She decided to leave the older's apartment for good this time–today.

"I'll be back unnie." she dashed out, leaving the other girl stunned.

This girl…

 

xx

After struggling a little to feed herself a cup of ramen, Winter plopped down on the couch in front of the flat TV. Her mind was busy traveling anywhere thinking of ways on how to survive her college life with her current condition.

Gentle knocking sounds disturbed her from her busy mind.

"Winter, it's me.."

Acknowledging the owner of the voice, Winter stood up immediately and ran to the door. She took a deep breath before opening the door, “Hi!” Winter greeted the older girl with her cute dimple smile.

Jimin on the other hand didn’t see that coming, she was caught off guard by how cute Winter looked at the moment. 

She didn’t realize she had stared too long until Winter’s words woke her up from her daydream, “If you just came here to stare at me then it’s better to come inside first,” Winter chuckled after seeing the older girl rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Stop it, now give me your phone,” Jimin asked as she stretched out her hand in front of Winter.

Winter looked puzzled, she arched her eyebrows in questions.

Jimin sighed, “do you want my phone number or not?–” Not being able to finish what she was going to say, Winter being Winter knowing she got a space to flirt, cut her in, “Ey, are you hitting on me already?” she wiggled her eyebrows flirtatiously.

For the second time, Jimin rolled her eyes before flicking the exposed forehead of the shorter girl. “Ouch! Why did you do that?” Winter rubbed her forehead with her other hand while hissing in pain. A cute pout was formed without her realization.

Jimin smiled, "you deserve that. Now give me your phone, I’ll give you my phone number. If there’s an emergency needing some help, you can always text me or call me if I don’t reply in 5 minutes.” Jimin pushed the younger girl who’s still trying to digest the words she said.

Hmm, let's a little bit. Revenge for flicking my precious forehead! 

"Unnie! I couldn't find my phone.." Winter walked back to the door to meet the older girl with a visible cute pout. Oh, I did that on purpose! If she rolls her eyes then..

Jimin rolled her eyes as she averted her gaze.

She's weak and whipped for my cuteness! This tsundere woman lol

"Can you help me to find it?" Winter was trying her best to hold her silly smile from forming on her lips.

"I still have a lot of things to do, can you just type your number here on my phone? Then call it." Jimin sighed before handing out her phone to the blonde girl.

Winter gladly took it and typed down her phone number. While saving her contact number, a big smile was plastered on her face, which made, the older girl question her suspicious doing.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Jimin tried to peek over but got blocked as Winter turned around back-facing her. "No! Wait! Just a little–" 

Long arms were draped around the younger girl, making Winter blushed at the proximity. On the other hand, it made Jimin be able to snatch her phone away from the younger girl even before she was able to save her contact name.

Checking her phone screen, there's a sudden urge for Jimin to smile, but Jimin tried her best to hide it. She didn’t want the younger girl to for blushing.

 

My precious Winter❄💕

 

"Geez, precious my ." After tapping the "save" option without the latter knowing, Jimin dialed the phone number which not long after, her face darkened and her eyes squinted in danger knowing the phone was just inside Winter's shorts' pocket, ringing.

"Oops." Winter smiled nervously. "I guess–"

"I still need to study for the exams and here you're wasting my time. I'm so done with you, Winter." Then the older girl walked away even before waiting for the younger girl to give any response.

Did I go too far? I guess I did.. Now she's mad.. Ah, screw it.

Winter pouted while walking back to the living room.

"She probably changed my contact name too haha.. Ah, Winter, she was being nice, but why did you do that?! Argh" Winter ruffled her hair in frustration.