First Day

Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon's POV:

I was soo excited! I had finally been hired to work the biggest and best company in Korea and Japan!! The Hirai and Co. was a company that was owned by the mysterious Hirai's who never showed their faces to the public. Everyone in Korea and Japan had heard of them but very few had seen them. And working in the best company just made my heart jump! They had multiple divisions and I had been offered a placement in two of them! TWO!! I remember having spent 3 sleepless nights thinking which division I wanted to join and now....standing in front of the building where I would start my career just made me want to scream. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and stepped inside. Wow! This place was so darn cool! I looked at the wooden panels, marble floors, glass windows, the glass chandeliers the sofas and everything was just so perfect! I was literally going to explode!. Working here made me feel like a celebrity back home so, I was pumped. I came from an average background and worked very hard to make it here in life and now that I was here I was satisfied and proud of myself. I shook my head and snapped out of my reverie and went over to the receptionist. 

"Hi I'm Im Nayeon, uh... I just got accepted into the marketing and fashion design departments," I told the receptionist. 

"Welcome to the Hirai and Co. Company, I am Son Chaeyoung, Nice to meet you. So fashion and marketing huh? Congratulations! Those are the hardest divisions as our company is the leading fashion brand. I..." "Chaeyoung ssi! The data here is insufficient! I told you to call Mark and ask him where we have been losing the 12%! I need to know! Our..." The girl who had stormed in behind Chaeyoung and interrupted her trailed off looking at me. 

"I am very sorry for having interrupted you" She said and bowed. Not be found as rude on my first day I bowed back. "Dahyun unnie, this is Im Nayeon, she is new here and I was giving her our introduction. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter