It's

To Be Part of This World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's

 

 

What do you see in the world around you? What do you expect to see? What do you desire to see? For a certain Byun Baekhyun, a whole new world opened up to him after an impromptu visit to Jeju Island. Via pure accident, he realised how little he knew, how oblivious he had been, how much he was missing out until that moment. What had began as a short holiday to overcome his writer’s block had become a journey that questioned reality as he had known it.

 

Over time, Baekhyun learnt to appreciate the world seen through his left eye; the world seen through the eyes of his new friends and lifelong companions. Yet his access to this whole new world was short-lived for it was taken from him just as suddenly as it was imposed upon him. Along with that, the young male’s left eye was forever enveloped in darkness, forever deprived of visual stimulation, forever locked away for as long as he lived.

 

Whatever it was he had experienced in Jeju was and felt like something out of this world, something that belonged in the world of fiction, something that was but all pure fantasy. Such sensation only strengthened now that Baekhyun had stepped foot back in Seoul. His stay in Jeju had never been intended to last so long. With everything that had happened over the summer and the beginning of September though, Baekhyun had no time or capability to visit his family.

 

Now that he had been given the okay by the doctor to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter