kisses

PARADOX (KRYBER)
it was dark all over.
 
you closed your eyes when you felt her smooth lips envelope yours.
 
you asked yourself if this is really happening, if you could be dreaming.
 
she kisses you gently, her weight on top of you. she feels soft and warm.
 
your body feels light, like your feet is floating above the ground. now you know what it feels like to be kissed by an angel.
 
you opened your eyes when she pulls away. but just as when you thought it's over, she tilted her head and leaned over to kiss you again.
 
holy . you're ready to die now.
 
you're losing your senses again. her lips are moving, nibbling, and biting yours. she held your head in her palms, angling your face to hers. emotions are now overflowing in your chest and you find yourself not being able to resist her.
 
you want this.
 
you've been dreaming of this.
 
who are you to not give in to this kind of situation?
 
clank!
 
you broke the kiss when you hear the door to the fire exit opened.
 
"krystal?" kai called out from above, his footsteps tapping on the floor.
 
"." you pulled away from krystal and stood up in a hurry.
 
her legs are still shaking when you pulled her up. leaving you with no other choices, you scooped krystal in your arms and carried her further down (bridal style, baby). there's no reason to go slow now. you can't let kai see you.
 
maybe it's your raw strength. maybe it's adrenaline rush. or maybe it's just pure luck. you can't tell. you were able to carry krystal down the building and made it outside the campus without someone noticing.
 
you dived into the nearest cab right away, pushing krystal inside. you got in quick and closed the door on your side. you looked back to check if someone was behind you. relief washes over when you found none.
 
"where to, kid?"
 
you turned your attention to the cab driver whom you didn't realise is a short-haired chubby woman.
 
"uh. samseong road."
 
"um... amber..." krystal, who was leaning against the window, moved closer and snuggled your arm. she buried her face in your neck.
 
"drunk?" the driver asked, looking at you from her rear-view mirror.
 
"yeah, school party," you answered, uninterested. you are more worried if someone had seen you.
 
"a girlfriend or a hookup?"
 
that caught your attention. you smiled coyly at the driver.
 
as far as you are concerned, this is one of the best nights of your college life. krystal's body and weight are against yours. your heart melts at her touch. she's so close you can even smell the fragrance of her shampoo.
 
"i remember my younger days and my first girlfriend..." said the driver.
 
you didn't react, but you saw the driver looking for something on her dashboard. after that, she handed you a white square item.
 
"what's this?" you asked.
 
"i'm sure you're bringing her to your place, eh?"
 
you nodded, confused. you're not sure why the driver is grinning at you.
 
"well, are you planning to play around with that pretty lady later?" she asked, making your jaw drop. "because if you will, you better have protection."
 
you observed the thing in your hand and noticed the label that says 'dental dam'. you flipped it and read the instructions text.
 
you raised your head when you realised what it is for.
 
"."
 
---
 
"be safe!"
 
the driver's last words are reverberating in your head over and over as you piggyback krystal to your room.
 
you laid her on your bed before you proceed on cleaning yourself and changing into pyjamas.
 
she's still passed out when you got back. you stared down at her and noticed something hanging around her neck.
 
you sat down on the floor to check it closely, tracing the necklace with your fingers until it led you to the pendant.
 
you could not believe she's wearing it.
 
you bought a yin and yang couple necklace last year and gifted her the yang one anonymously for her birthday while you kept the yin in your locker. you worked extra shifts in your part-time job at wendy's cafe to save up for that. you even had to bribe your school janitor to slip it to her locker as a surprise.
 
seeing her wear it now gives you an emotional rush. you were smiling. you didn't think she'd like it and will just throw it in the bin like any other gifts she receives from her random admirers.
 
the truth is it doesn't matter to you how different you are because having her like this makes everything feels so right.
 
"uh..."
 
you pulled your hand when krystal moves. she slowly opens her eyes, blinking a few times while looking around.
 
"amber?" she asked, shifting her body to face you. "where are we?"
 
"we're... in my room..." you said.
 
her brows knitted in confusion. she slowly sat up on the bed. "why are we here?"
 
"um. you weren't okay and i don't know where to take you..."
 
krystal brought a hand to her head. maybe it's aching badly. she still looks high to you but the effects of the drug may have worn off by now.
 
"llama pyjamas? cute." she chuckled.
 
you couldn't find a proper response to that as you're already blushing.
 
krystal shifted on the bed, climbing down to sit in front of you.
 
"tell me, why did you bring me here?" she asked, leaning over in a crawling position, catching you off-guard.
 
you had to back away to keep the distance between your bodies. close proximities won't help. you might do something to her you'll regret later.
 
seeing how stunned you are, krystal smirked. "why are you acting like that? afraid of me?"
 
you backed away slowly, pulling yourself with your sliding on the floor. you can't take it. it feels like you're gonna collapse soon.
 
"tell me, do you find me y?" she asked, moving another step forward while you pull yourself backwards again.
 
"i-i do..."
 
"you do?" krystal smiled and bit her lower lip.
 
you swore that smile will be the death of you.
 
then it continued. you keep sliding your on the floor, dragging yourself backwards while she keeps crawling over to you.
 
her lips lined a seductive smile when your back finally hit the wall.
 
. end of the journey. no more place to run. if this hungry predator wants you as her prey, then so be it. now you are sure that she's still very high with that drug her friends gave her.
 
krystal took the last step, leaning her face closer to yours. "you know what, i'm still thinking of your kiss."
 
"you do?" you asked, surprised.
 
all this time you thought it was only you who's missing it. but hearing this from her makes you want to do it again.
 
her face is so close. you can smell her scent. it's fogging your brain again. you don't know how long you can still control yourself from kissing her.
 
but then there she goes again, without saying a word, leaning over to capture your lips.
 
---
 
it was as gentle as the one she gave you in the fire exit. krystal slowly kissed the corner of your mouth, rubbing her lips against yours.
 
you don't know what kind of spell she has but you don't want to open your eyes anymore, afraid it might break the spell.
 
it gives you the feeling of being high, like being on drugs too. you started having a funny feeling in the pit of your stomach.
 
butterflies? you're not sure.
 
you can't fight the feeling any longer. you responded. you kissed her back as eager as you can.
 
her kisses became harder, and you were happy to return the favour.
 
she pulls away shortly, moving to straddle you. you caught her with your hands, your fingers on her thighs.
 
she puts her arms around your neck and pulled you again for another deep kiss. your heads are moving in rhythm.
 
getting carried away, you got braver with your touches. one hand moves to explore her back. you hear her hum which you assume is a positive response.
 
but you weren't contented. the only thing that's been keeping you from feeling her skin is her shirt. you bravely slipped your hand under her shirt and you grazed the skin of her back with your palm.
 
her hand clutched your hair and she lets out a small moan.
 
satisfied with the reaction you got, your hands wandered up her back. and when you felt the strap, your hands slid from her back to her front and slightly cupped her bra.
 
her kisses deepen even more.
 
not wanting to dive into the 'treasures' right away, a brave thumb went south. you traced your thumb from her abdomen down to her navel, sending her to a scorching jolt of delight.
 
"uh... amber..." her hand tightens on your hair and she bites your lower lip hard.
 
hard enough for you to pull away from the kiss to check if it bled.
 
and you were right. you your lips and tasted rust.
 
"i'm sorry..." she said, giving you her cute baby look while biting her lower lip.
 
you smiled at her. "it's all right."
 
she wiped the blood with her thumb and kissed you again, softer this time around. she pulled away and brought her head in the crook of your neck.
 
you didn't move for seconds. you could feel her heart beating fast against your chest. although you got carried away with that kiss, what you're having now is enough for you.
 
it's sweet. you like it sweet. you like this side of her.
 
"i love your smell," she whispered, tracing her fingers on your collarbone.
 
you smiled. is this the delinquent krystal everybody wants you to avoid? she might be bratty or bully at school but right now she's just a baby.
 
"maybe you should sleep now," you suggested.
 
you felt her nod against your neck while she continues to run her fingers over your collarbone. after a few seconds, she wrapped her arms around your waist.
 
that was your cue to stand up. you carried her to bed and tucked her in.
 
"amber..." she held your arm as you were about to leave to sleep on the couch. "could you please stay with me?"
 
who are you to resist this kind of request from her? you'd be happy to do this every day. but since this is the only chance you have, then you will obey her whim.
 
you laid down beside her and she automatically rested her head on your chest. you brushed your fingers through her hair, humming until she falls asleep.
 
you asked yourself if this is really happening. it feels like you are dreaming.
 
you kissed the top of her head, hoping not to wake up from this dream anymore.