Callmeluckymonster - Sky

Ice Cream Graphic Shop|| Closed||
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Ice cream shop ice cream shop ice cream shop ice cream shop ice cream shop ice cream shop ice cream shop ice cream shop ice cream shop CALLMELUCKYMONSTER n     Designer's Note:
There at TWO versions -- hope this meets what you were wanting and sorry for the wait ^^ do let me know if you want anything changed. I'll do my best to meet them, I also add three images that hinted at the romance you requested, in which they are in the middle of the graphic ^^ But overall I hope it meets your angst and romance need? I couldn't really get a good feel from your description, but I hope my interpretation was okay nonetheless.

Shop's Note: Than k you for requesting from Ice Cream Graphic Shop!! Please read our reminders carefully below to make sure that you follow all rules! r     01. comment after picking up your ice cream so that we know that you have done so. it's better if you download and save the poster/bg to your own website just in case it gets lost in our archives! 

02. LINK THE SHOP'S BANNER(find the link on the right corner) BACK TO THE MAIN THREAD TO GIVE PROPER CREDIT. Please make sure to state the sorbiettere's name and the shop's name :)

03. Use the poster and background for at least one month! We work hard on these treats and 1 month is a reasonable amount of time.    -sylvan pos. 01   pos 02 background banner home h!
Please log in to read the full chapter