Snowflake

Strawberry Panic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm joining the bid, Kang." Irene announced. They looked at her and saw the seriousness on her face. 

No one wants to question her decision, not when she's fuming. Even her mortal enemy Jennie can't utter a word. Swallowing her fear, Jennie exclaimed that she will join the bid too, noting that she can't let Irene have Rosie for herself alone or to anyone. 

And Rosé could only sighed so heavy because she knows something bad is about to happen. 

The program is about to start. The tension inside the room was not palpable. I mean not when Irene and Jennie is on a battle mode, glaring all the bidder and one another. 

Seulgi talked about the rules of the event. She paused and stammered from time to time contemplating whether to continue her dumb idea or not because with the way she's feeling those daggers burning her soul in hell, there's no way she's still alive right now. She can tell that Irene is killing her right now. Butchering her in her devious mind. 

God please save my life from this devious friend of mine. Spare my poor soul. Seulgi plead. 

She just hoped that Joohyun will win the bid so she has the reason to spare her life. But then there's her other friend Jennie who also wants to win the bid. 

Why? Why must her friends adored this cutie clueless chipmunk at the same time? 

And why did I came up with this dumb idea that could put my life on the line? Seulgi chided to herself. 

Back to the event, okay fast-forward to the time when it was Rosie's turn. Seulgi and Jisoo announced that it's time for them to bid for Rosie. Someone put his arm in the air, about to say his bid when a cold deep voice cut his off. 

"Bid for Roseanne Park and this will be your last day in this university." Irene said with such venom in her voice. Everyone could only gulped so hard and chose to back away. 

Rosé jaw dropped at her Unnie. 

Jennie on other hand just rolled her eyes. "As if you could threaten me, Bae." Irene shrugged. She knew that Jennie wouldn't take her threat seriously. 

Jisoo just tsk-ed. They wouldn't earn much with this because of Irene's threat. But when she saw Irene and Jennie bickering again. She smirked knowing that they will earn double than their target. Might as well make use of it. 

"Anyone you could choose to ignore the threat and bid. Remember this is once in a life time event to be Rosie's first date ever." Jisoo smiled widely at her friends. Both glaring at her. 

"Jichu Unnie." Rosie plead. 

"You're asking for a death wish, Soo." Seulgi whispered to her. The said girl just laughed. 

From Rosie’s view, she could tell that Irene and Jennie were beyond mad because after Jisoo's speech everyone gains much confidence to bid. 

She could see how Irene's jaw tightened and Jennie clenched her jaw so bad. 

"100 thousand won." Jennie said. Everyone was shocked because it's the highest bid so far, to think that its start at 5000 won. 

"101 thousand won." Irene. 

Rosé was sure that Jennie was pissed with Irene taunting her. 

"200 thousand won." 

"201 thousand won."

"400 thousand won."

"401 thousand won."

"500 thousand won." 

Everyone was shocked at what's happening right now. They knew how loaded the two are but they didn't expect it to reach at this. 

Rosie was astounded. Half a million for a two hours date? Are you kidding me? But she should’ve expected this. These are Jennie and Irene we’re talking about and this could go on because no one can stop these two.

"Seulgi Unnie and Jichu Unnie please stop these two. They're wasting their money." Rosie pleaded.

"No, we need it. Let them be." Jisoo said. 

"You're really asking for a death wish, Soo." Seulgi commented. 

"I'll buy you a bucket of chicken just please stop them before they kill each other." because Rosie can tell that they're getting on each others nerves right now. 

"Thank you very much but I can afford to buy one." Jisoo grinned at her. Damn her! 

"1 Million won." Both Irene and Jennie said at the same time. Looking at each other with such anger. No one wants to back down.

But Rosie had enough.

"Close the bid now or I'll shave dalgom and tell Seungwan Unnie that you are her secret admirer." Rosie uttered, she doesn't want to blackmail her Unnie but she leaves her with no choice.

Jisoo’s jaw hanged open. Seulgi laughed at her friend. Who could have thought that this clueless chipmunk has the bravery to blackmail this sly turtle.

"You wouldn't dare, Roseanne."

"Watch me." She exclaimed and snatched the mic from Jisoo's hand. She tapped the upper part of the mic and tested it.

"Seungwan Unnie--"

"Okay. Fine. Close it yourself. Just don't announce it to the whole university. " 

Rosie smirked. "Seungwan Unnie we reached our target right?" she asked at the small woman below the stage. The latter signaled her okay. "The bid is officially close. The winner is Miss Bae and Miss Kim. Just settle your payments to Seungwan Unnie." Rosie could see that the two are about to protest so she glared at them to shut them off. Gladly the two surrendered with huffs and groans sign of disapproval. 

"And lastly, Seungwan Unnie, Jisoo Unnie is asking you out on a date as she's your secret admirer the whole time. Enjoy your date too, Unnies." She announced and she immediately ran down the stage after she gave the mic to Seulgi. 

"You little !" Jisoo yelled, ready to go after the blonde girl but stopped when she saw that she's already with Irene and Jennie, both raised her brows at her. She groaned. 

"She got you there, my dearest Jichu." Seulgi laughed.

Rosé took a deep breath praying for God to give her long patience right now because it's running thin with non-stop bickering both of her sides. Since the moment they went out of the auditorium the two went on rampage with each other. As why she closed the bid when they could outbid one another. They don't want to share the date with her. 

And arguing where they should go. First it should be one on one date but they don't know how to give way, both want to be first one who'll take Rosie to a date. They're arguing for an hour with that so Rosie made a decision to take both on date at the same time, few eye rolls, huffs and groans before the two agreed to her. And now they're arguing about the place for almost an hour again. 

Jennie wants to go to dog cafe but Irene is scared to animals. Irene wants arcade but she instantly rejected the suggestion which earned a pout from the older girl. Arcade is okay with her, it's fun but not with these two crazy women. The last time they went to an arcade was a disaster they kept on fighting, trying to outdo each other in the games. That Rosé thought the two had forgot that she's with them with how eager they are to crush each other. And they almost broke a machine that time so for her arcade was not a good idea. 

"How about we part ways. I'll decide of what we should do. I'll meet you at 7 in the evening. Wait for my text aye? Laters, Unnie." Rosé said without waiting for the reply of the two older girls she turned her back and left. 

"Wait Roseanne!" 

"Hubby!" she heard Irene and Jennie called out. 

The moment Rosie reached her dorm she waste no time to prepared the food and everything she needed for this date with the two girls that so special to her.

They're maybe annoying to her but both made her feel special. She'll grab this opportunity to show them how grateful she is that she met them. A little appreciation. 

It's 6:30 in the evening and she's done preparing the food and setting up the place, it's just a roof deck where her condo is. She made a pillow fort with purple and pink lights. 

She texted the girls, telling them to go to the roof deck of her condo. She didn't wait for their replies as she's nervous because what if they didn't like her idea? This is just a simple dinner unlike what they always have and gave to her. 

She wonder why she's making such a effort for these girls but always ended up with a thought that's because it's Irene and Jennie, they deserve this. 

And why the hell is she nervous for? This is just a picni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter