snow fall

snow fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first snow yesterday, which symbolizes the start of the winter season. And that means the winter festival is in town, a festival to celebrate the cold season with warm and fun activities. The park was full of families, couples, or people who just went to the park to enjoy the festival.
As the snow fell, Hyukjae stood under a large tree at the park. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to warm himself up. It wasn’t this cold when he first left the house, that’s why he didn’t use a thicker coat. He really thought he could survive off his normal jacket, a scarf, and gloves today. The brisk weather caused him to shiver as the wind passed him for the third time he arrived.

He sneezed, the cold weather was really coming to him now. He thought about going back home, if a certain someone still hasn’t arrived in five minutes. He was so busy trying to keep himself warm, he didn’t hear the sound of snow crunching as someone walked towards him.

“Hyukjae!”

As a familiar voice calls him, Hyukjae didn’t spare a second, he ran towards the person and hugged him. Almost causing both of them to fall towards the cold snow.

“Hyung, you took way too long! I’m freezing here”

The younger only pouts as Jongwoon laughed, he was really freezing and he thought it was funny? Jongwoon patted his head, “I’m sorry okay? I had some business to do at the cafe first, now that i’m here we can enjoy the festival together”.

Hyukjae nodded, he stopped hugging Jongwoon and instead latched on his arm to keep himself warm. They looked around to see what activities they could do together. Jongwoon wanted to do snowboarding and sledding, while Hyukjae just wanted to make a snowman, drink hot cocoa, and maybe call it a day. He tried to act like he wasn’t freezing to death right now, but Jongwoon could see right through it.

“Hyukjae are you sure you aren’t freezing?”

The younger shaked his head, but Jongwoon noticed how his teeth were chattering, and how his nose was red from the cold weather. He could only sigh, Hyukjae really wanted to spend time with him at this winter festival since November, so he was stubborn.
Jongwoon ended up taking Hyukjae to a hot cocoa stand first before doing other activities. They both enjoyed a cup of hot cocoa, the hot drink warming up their bodies. After that they decided to just go ice skating, it wasn’t an activity that required too much energy, but it was still fun for them.

Jongwoon rents two pairs of ice skating shoes for both of them. He put the shoes on and got on the skating rink in no time, while Hyukjae on the other hand was struggling to even get on the rink. J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter