Love at first sight

Love between unmatched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Lee was walking here from there and left right anxious , today it wasn't because of her son but because of his sweet online friend Jonghyun. Off course they never meet face to face each other but their friendship is a strong bond to them. They were only friend of each other from two years now and  used to share their feelings and troubles with each other. Their never came between their friendship but it's makes this relationship even different and precious . 

" Why he was so saddened today? suddenly he asked me my address , where he is now?  his phone also switched off today?  he will be fine?" These thoughts continue running in her mind and giving her panic and anxiety. 

Suddenly her thoughts broke when she heard Jinki was scolding someone loudly and angrily,  her forehead frowned and she quick stepped towards Hall room and found a pissed Jinki talking on his mobile . 

" Don't you dare to come here again, you are continuly late from last two days, i warned you yesterday also, you know very well that I don't give second chance to anyone.. You are dismissed from your job"  Jinki spat the anger and hang up the call 

"What happened Jinki you seems really angry"  She nervously got near at him and asked gently. 

" Nothing.. It because of that useless driver, drop it I'll drive myself until I find another good and time punctual driver , anyways I don't want waste my time on it, I'm already getting late, see you" Jinki said dismissly and didn't waited for his mom's response as he quickly made himself out from there. 

Jinki was driving car relaxed while he was crossing his way from a narrow path. Then suddenly his phone was ringing and he connected it to his Bluetooth device. 

 " Hello, yes Mr. Kang I already discussed to my staff on our deal, I'm ready to invest in your plans , Just wait for one day I fin.... " His talking on call interrupted by some noises and he suddenly stopped car and spotted some tall bodybuilders type punks were harassing a petite boy in corner. His anger rose again when he saw that boy was struggling and protesting against them in their tight grip .

"I'll call you later" Jinki said seriously before hanging up call immediately 

" Stop struggling little boy because it's useless" One of them smirked devilishly at him while gripping the boy's legs firmly and others laughed also along . 

" Leave meee, you punks, get off me.. " Jonghyun hissed angrily at them and kept kicking his legs as they lifted him but it was useless when two man grabbed his legs and other two grabbed his hands,  they forced him in lying position. 

" If you don't behaved we will give you punishment that you will never forget in your whole life.. Understand " One of them warned in his deep dangerous voice, he pushed Jonghyun down until he was totally in lying position and started ting his jeans. 

" Nooo.. Stopp.. Don't you dare.. Get off.. Me.. Stopppp" Jonghyun was crying in tears but somehow kept struggling , he was scared for real now, Jack's warning were running through his mind and he trembled in fear. 

" Shut uppp.... You're so annoying, he made us even angrier so get ready for your punishment pretty boy, we will show you what is hell " They said darkfully and lust was dripping off their creepy scary eyes. One of them hovered over on the Jonghyun's body while smirking and staring him lustfully. 

" Nooo.. Don't.. Helppp.. Helppp me" Jonghyun's eyes widened in fear and throat dried up, he was scared like hell. He started crying out loudly for help when the man leaned forward on him and jonghyun tightly squeezed his eyes didn't wanted to see that bastard's face from so close , his body was wet in sweat and shuddering 

" No one will came to help you pretty boy, stop hurting your throat like that " They laughed at him 

Jinki removed device from ears completely and stepped out from car, he quickly approached at them . He straightly warned them in deep voice. " Leave me "  

They stopped immediately and turned around to see who was interrupting them. Jonghyun surprisingly opened his eyes to see his savior, somewhere relief was in his heart to see this stranger person.

" Who are you? Stay away from it!" One of them said to Jinki whilst grabbing jonghyun's shirt hem. They all shook their heads and decided to ignore Jinki and again started their work on jonghyun. 

" I warn you, leave him" Jinki interrupted them again and this time in more dangerous voice.  

They got frustrated, One of them stood up and stepped close to Jinki  " What you want huhh, are you deaf or something, don't you hear what I say you before, get out from here bef.... " He couldn't complete as a strong fist came across right on his face and he fell down whining and groaning in pain. 

Jonghyun breathed in relief when other three immediately left him and freed him from their grasp  but the same time he was scared also because they all run towards Jinki at once. He weakly stood up and buttoned up his jeans quickly and fixed his clothes. 

" Who are you?? And how dare you punch my friend " One of them grabbed Jinki's collar and angrily shook him. 

Jonghyun was crying silently in tears when he saw how they all are trying to attack his saviour at once. There is no way that man could fight against them at once  

 Jinki stared at them intense angrily and freed his collars from him , before kicking him on his crotch harder, the man cried loud in pain and fell down backwards. Jonghyun's eyes suddenly lit in relaxion and surprise, he removed his tears and watched excited the fight sence. His heart beated in unknown sweet beat ,

He suddenly became worried when two man attack Jinki at once. But his worries flew away immediately when Jinki handled them so easily and kicked and punched them hard so they were soils on earth while whimpering and screaming in pain.

"You want more or that's enough for you, huhh"Jinki asked while throwing death stare on them. 

Jonghyun just kept admiring that unknown person without blinking. He felt himself flying as his heart beated in unknown tone.  Now He was smiling and laughing like an idiot when all four dirty man run in death fear from Jinki and disappeared from their sight within few seconds.

" What is happening to me, I never felt something like this before, I feel so light " Jonghyun thought while keep staring at his savior. His breath stucked in his throat when Jinki looked at him with his deep eyes. 

"What were you doing alone at this lonely street? Can't you see what type people they are? What if I was not arrived here at right time? You have been by them, they will leave you bleeding here alone without any hesitate..... Are you even listening what I'm saying to you?? " He asked last sentence little more angrily when he realised that boy he just saved, didn't paying any attention to his words but just staring him like awestruck when Jinki was scolding him. 

"I.. I'm.. So.. Sorry " Jonghyun flinched and stammered at the angry voice, suddenly became so nervous, he found that man so attractive and handsome , it almost bad for his innocent heart " I don't know anything about them because I'm new here " He answered in thin voice and gazed down 

Jinki shook his head disappointed " You should feel ashamed on this, you're male yet they wanted to you" He mocked and ranked his eyes on Jonghyun's petite figure in judgemental way.

Jonghyun lowered his head in embarrassment,  his cheeks were red in shame. When he collected strength to look upward again Jinki was already turned around at his car. 

" Ohh... Hey.. I.. Want to say thanks.. To you " Jonghyun said little louder while chasing Jinki in quick steps. 

" Keep it in your pocket, maybe you will need to Thank anyone else soon. Judging by your Little frame and white skin " Jinki smirked and said dismissively. He opened his car door and seated inside. 

"But... At least tell me your name... Hey.. " Jonghyun shouted, His shoulders dropped in disappointment when Jinki didn't payed any attention to him and drove fast as he disappeared from there in few seconds. Jonghyun pouted and sighed .  

" Who are you? " Suddenly he murmured himself .  He smiled without any reason, Even the stranger man insulted him but he didn't felt bad at all. His eyes wanted to see that emotionless face and deep eyes again. He put palm onto his heart and blushed 

" I think I'm falling in love " He whispered

" Don't worry handsome I'll find you.. Soon " He decided confidently and waved his hair prettily. 

 

*********************

 

Jinki's mom was reading a magazine when suddenly door bell rang . She glanced up at clock and arched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter