End

On a Cold Winter Night, I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You take them to your work heechura, it’s your turn now. I've been taking them for few times" said Leeteuk to his lover which found laying lazily on his red couch.

"Okay" Heechul answered shortly, not really paying attention to what his lover said. The white milky skin man was too immersed into the tv screen which showing his favourite k-drama. Leeteuk would never understand his obsession towards k-drama, he found its weird and unique because not even their moms and noonas are like that but Leeteuk also said that made him fall in love more with Heechul.

"But i wasn’t able to join. So, you have to take care of them".

"What? No, you can't do this Teuk" Heechul suddenly jolts out from his couch and run to his dining table where Leeteuk is sitting, enjoying his meal.

"Why can't i? Aren't they're your kids too Heechul? And beside they miss spending time with you. I need my me time darling"

"Tsk is this some kind of return of superman episode huh?"

"You can say it like that. Don't you feel bad knowing i don't have any rest day?"

"Oh, guilt tripping now are we? But why Teukie?"

"And don't say you need me time because i know you very well sir, you won't res-"

“Please babe, i know you can handle them. You know if i could i would join you, but i can’t” Leeteuk pleading his now sulking boyfriend.

That’s right, Leeteuk always join them so if he said he can’t, maybe he really has some important things to do, Heechul thinks for awhile until he give up and agreed to bring their kids to his workplace and take care of them alone.

»»»»»»

And so Heechul take care of the kids. Thankfully the kids listen to him well, otherwise he’ll have to be strict parents to them to ask them to behave. He had no difficulties in taking care of the kids. They had the most fun that day, and watching them are doing well on their own for variety makes him proud. Yes that’s right they are really take after him and Leeteuk.

 

“Good job kids, i’m so proud of you”

“Hyung, we’re going to eat in those bbq restaurant. Join us hyung” Hae clinging onto Heechul’s arm. He still wanted to spend more time with him, and so does the other.

“Ah next time. I feel tired for taking care all you alone, i wanna sleep”

“Sleep as in sleep or sleep?” Kyuhyun .

“Ya!! What did you say?” Heechul can feel his ears are red, but he hurriedly cover it up with his cap. Hoping the kids won’t see it.

“Let him, he must have been missed teukie hyung. Right hyung?” this time his first kid, Yesung joins the maknae to . Heechul couldn’t reply. He is afraid if he reply, the kids will even more and not only his ear gotten red but his face.

“What is this? Heechul hyung being silent? Whoa he must’ve been missing Teukie hyung that much. Geurae hyung can go” or not he thought. All his kids takes turn in teasing him.

“Ya you all stop. No i don’t. I really feel tired, i dont have proper sleep few days because the dogs across my unit keeps barking” Heechul had it enough, no way he would let himself dye in embarrasement. “and not to mention the dad also won’t let me sleep” Heechul mumbling in low tone.

But the kids caught the words he mumble and they, for the last time , “Whoah dad keep you awake? What did you two do? Aish hyung” Hyukjae the brat kids who always tease the parents join in.

Heechul’s face is red as cherry so before the kids can even more, he rush out of to his van.But before that he warns the kids “We didnt do anything, clear that from your ert mind. And i will tell your dad about it”

“Oooh daddy-“ Before Hyuk can continue, Heechul ran to him and kick his . That enough to shut them up.

»»»»»»

The car drive seem long that night, he found none chat nor missed call from his boyfriend. Sighing he tried to close his eyes, rest for awhile. The kids don’t entirely wrong, he did miss leeteuk, he wants to hug him and rest his head on his chest. Just them snuggling in this cold winter night.

Leeteuk was busy the whole day, meeting with company regarding Super Junior new album that got delayed, discussing with his Youtube Pd-nim and his other shows producer, sending apologize because of group schedule they have to change and move his personal schedule. And last is take care of his health. Since the pandemic is still running, he’s been very careful to keep his immune. Thanks to Heechul, he got to rest for half day today. Although not entirely rest since he still working from home.

Leeteuk was busy the whole day, meeting with company regarding Super Junior new album that got delayed, discussing with his Youtube Pd-nim and his other shows producer, sending apologize because of group schedule they have to change and move his personal schedule. And last is take care of his health. Since the pandemic is still running, he’s been very careful to keep his immune. Thanks to Heechul, he got to rest for half day today. Althought not entirely rest since he still working from home.

He was done wash the dishes when Heechul came to his apartment, looking like an adorable puppy that wants to be held. Heechul not saying any words, just thrown his body to Leeteuk. Leeteuk was surprise but thankfully he was fast to catch his lover. Heechul hugging Leeteuk tighly, as if he was afraid if he let go the older will disappear.

 

“Babe? What happened?” No answer.

“Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook you ramyeon? I made tasty ramyeon” Offer Leeteuk, but still no answer. Heechul cling onto him like a baby,and they have been doing that for an hour.

“Jungsyu~” Finally he talks.

“Hmm?” Leeteuk replied him in gentle soft voice.

“You know i respect you alot for taking care of us these whole time”

“Does the kids give you hard time?”

“No, we had fun. I just realized i rarely say thank you for taking care of us”

“What did the kids do to you? The kim heechul i know wasn’t this soft?” Leeteuk teasing his big baby.

“Ya! I’m being serious!” Heechul whines while buried his face into Leeteuk’s neck.

“Hahaha i know babe, i’m sorry”

“So don’t you hungry after taking care of the kids?” offered Leeteuk while his hand keep caress Heechul’s fluff hair.

“No i just want to stay like this”

“Hm okay but are we gonna do this all night? Because as much as i love it my feet is getting hurt, why don’t we move to bedroom?”

“Okay but”

“But what?”

“I’m too exhausted to walk, so you know the drill”

“Okay okay i know. God since when did i adopt big babie?” Leeteuk chuckled and he willingly pick Heechul up and move to his bedroom.

“Don’t you dare adopt another big babie” Heechul pouting, now he really looks like a baby.

He slowly put the younger man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter