7 deadly sins

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Hyukjae, a bored little child who seeks fun and fantasy, got  into another world that he only have ever read in story books. There he meets a bunch of weird brothers and somehow became a.. wife?

Foreword

Life is boring as it’s always been. I wake up, brush my teeth, have breakfast and go to school, then I come back home, eat and sleep. And then repeat the same cycle over and over again. It’s always been the same for most people. For those who wishes to rebel against this dull cycle of ours sometimes becomes a delinquent, or be part of the night life. Which is cool and all but, i’m not really interested in those either.

 

“Hyukjae, wanna come with us later? We’re meeting up with some girls at the club”

 

These are one of those people, they’re zhoumi and Henry.

 

 

This is Zhoumi, my old friend since primary school. We basically grew up together but as we grew up our interest differ and we kinda separated a bit. He has his own group of friends now, though we’re still close. Even if we’re not as close as we used to.

 

The one next to him is Henry.

 

 

He’s a junior of ours, he recently joined Zhoumi’s group and wont stop hovering over him ever since. I think he’s somehow jealous of me cause Zhoumi’s so close with me. Why you ask? Well he’s always looking at me weird and he’d be so clingy whenever Zhoumi’s with me.

 

I don’t know, maybe he has a thing for him. Honestly I don’t care.

 

“Nah, I’m good” I said, flashing him a faint smile.

 

“You sure? Taemin’s gonna be there too. He’s gonna be looking for you, you know?”

 

Taemin is.. how do I say this. Well we used to be close, we used to date. Then we separated ever since he moved, and we lost contact. I heard he’s been back in Seoul for a few days, but I heard he’s got a new boyfriend. So I’m not looking forward to seeing him.

 

“I’m sure” I smiled.

 

“Alright, well if you get lonely call me any time”

 

“Okay, thanks Zhoumi”

 

He nodded and left with Henry still dangling on his arm like a baby koala.

 

I looked over to my classmates who are laughing together at stupid jokes. I get curious sometimes how they can live this awfully boring life without getting sick of it. It’s all so dull.

 

It’s always been like this with me, I’ve never been satisfied with anything. My soul is craving something and I don’t know what. But what I do know is that this grey world doesn’t have it.

 

And I know death won’t solve anything. So I’m at lost on what I should do. There is though one thing that sparkles my eyes like they’ve never before. The library, book stores, anything that has to do with books.

 

If you’re asking if I’m a nerd, well maybe. I have an undeniably strong attachment to fictional novels and comics. Specifically the ones in the fantasy section.

 

I’ve always loved reading fairy tales ever since I was a tiny baby. My mom would read me stories about a world where dragons, fairies, demons, talking animals and people with wings existed. All of those, I always loved hearing stories about them.

 

My favourite things are the ones regarding the 7 deadly sins. There’s multiple fanfictions, or fictional stories in general about them. These demons representing the emotions humans feel which could led us to disaster. Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath, and sloth.

 

It was wonderful, and I’d spend everyday cooped up inside my room reading only web comics about them. Sometimes I’d go to the library and read them. But I’d always get dragged back home by my mom since she said I’ve been out for too long.

 

Sometimes mom gets worried because all that ever lit me up was those that don’t exist. She often begged me to get a girlfriend or to go out with some friends.

 

Of course I have no interest in them, especially girlfriends. Since I know, I’m 100% gay.

I have no intentions of coming out to them since I have no one in particular that I like. I just know that, girls don’t . But, I am by the male characters in the fictional stories that I read.

 

To summarize it all, I have no interest in this world what so ever. Maybe if an alien comes I’d be a bit piqued. People may think I’m weird, but I don’t care.

 

“haah” I sighed.

 

“Every thing’s so boring. There’s no dragon there’s no talking tree’s.. why the hell does it all have to be imaginative” I grunted. “Instead of cars that opens upwards why don’t they make a robot guard or make a hybrid dragon or something”

 

This was a typical walk home from school rant for me. I’ve always complained about the things I wish the earth would have along the way. Somehow wishing that if I complain enough, it’ll come true.

 

It never did but I’m not giving up.

 

And I’m so glad I didn’t cause today, what I’ve been dreaming of happened…