10+1 things I notice about her

Ungrateful Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Excuse the long lame title, I just can’t think of any proper title.

Not that i ever think, judging by how this oneshots collection is titled.

Anyway, here you go~ 

***

So this is how it feels dating ms. ‘Perfect’ Bae. 

The ending fairy, the number one idol voted by K-lgbt community (oh wow). It's either you want to be her or date her, right?

So as a normal human being. 

That's exactly what you do. 

You, Wendy Son, are dating Baeby.

You either broke millions hearts out there or they actually cheered for you. 

So you know, when you're dating someone. You get to spend more time with that person. Well not like you're not in a group with her already and get to live with her in a small cramped dorm.

Still dating is a whole different level. You're not only her groupmate now but also her lover. You’ve just upgraded your status.

So, as someone who is very busy with jobs everyday. You take your precious break time to make this presentation about the things that you definitely notice since dating her.

**

First, she nags at you. A lot.

Seungwan, you left the door open!

Seungwan, the kids are hungry!

Seungwan-ie... 

Seungwan-ah..

Yah! Son Seungwan!.. (if she's really annoyed at you)

 

Second, her words are law. Don't ever think to break it.

One time, you left your charger at the dorm. She's been reminding you to bring your charger (since morning). But you, sleep deprived you, forgot the essential thing. So you went to your schedule, alone, with an almost dying phone (5% battery). Of course you can borrow from someone else or even your manager but you were so busy. You forgot to check your phone and just assumed that no one was calling/messaged you.

You went back to the dorm by 10 PM after getting some sleep at the cold studio, thinking that finally you can cuddle with your Baeby but the dorm was empty when you arrived and next, you freaked out to find your phone was dying. With trembling hands you connected the charger. The phone slowly came back to life.

So, you missed your group dinner tonight. Missed the white day's celebration. Missed 20 messages from irene and loads in group chat.

No big deal except you messed up. Badly.

You didn't want to remember the thing she did to you when she's home after the group dinner. It's scary and murderous. You even had to live without her kisses for a month.

 

Third, she takes time to prepare herself on every date.

If you're lucky...an hour is considerably quick.

Well, you're not complaining though. Because once you see her styled silky hair, down past her shoulder just how you like it and that 'makeup no makeup' look on her face and when she asks if you like how she looks? because she does all these things just for you. 

Wow. You can’t help but fall in love all over again.

 

Fourth, she's so clingy.

You won't know if you own your arms by now.

In the car, on the stage, at the dorm, on your bed, on her bed. 

She always wants to hold you, to cling to you. 

One time, you had to sit her down and tell her about 'no PDA on stage' because...because fans and non fans already suspect that there's something going on between you. 

"We can’t let the world know. Not yet. So please Hyun, do not stare at me like that on stage" 

“Like what?”

“Like you’re so hopelessly in love with me”

“But I am”

You lost your words.

She just doesn't care, she even multiplies her stare after the talk. Her eyes now follow you everywhere. Talk about stalking behavior but she's your girlfriend, so you let her.

 

Fifth, she keeps sleeping on your bed.

Not that you're complaining but uh...she takes all the space.

She often chases Yeri out, but she never takes Yeri's bed, instead she jumps on your bed and sleeps there with you. Spooning you. Whispering how she loves you and what not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter