Minji - everything for them

alongside of the emptiness, wandering, hoping there is still a place for visit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s Saturday, Minji is in her office trying to settle a sudden request from one of the media outlets to make a content with upcoming debut group, Moonlite. They just had a meeting, and Minji reviewed the proposal which it’s quite good enough for exposure. It’s something more like video content before debut and after debut. They want to start from Monday, a week before the debut. 

 

The staff team under Moonlite already got the brief of it, they are working on it for extra hours now. 

 

Door knocks, Jinsol comes in. Bring more tea and a report from Moonlite staff. 

 

“You can go home, I will just take this from here. It’s not quite hard to handle and it’s only just an easy task,” said Minji at her secretary. 

 

“But…” 

 

“It’s okay, My work is almost done and I just chill in here. You probably have a date, right?” 

 

That makes her secretary flustered. 

 

Before her secretary walked out from her office, Minji said “Don’t have too much fun, I still need you tomorrow.” 

 

Minji just chuckled at her secretary's reaction. 

 

So by that, she handles the company alone now. Minji basically wanders around the company and sees some employees who still work. Watch some trainees who do their practice. Talks with Jinyoung who is working on his new songs. Listen to some of the demos he made. 

 

This is what she loves about running an entertainment company. She sees a lot of creative processes and many talented trainees and people. Even though at the end she can’t guarantee all people to debut. It’s not an easy task to choose who will debut. 

 

But she believes every person has the chance and every person has their own way to their path of happiness. That is what she can provide for them as best she can do. 

 

After a while wandering the building, Hyunjin ran into her, and informed her about someone who wanted to meet her. When Minji asked, Hyunjin answered a name. 

 

“Lee Siyeon.” 

 

She walked to the lobby, she spotted the figure that she knew. Talking with some trainees with her wide smile. When she looked at Minji, her smile became more wide. Waving at her, noticed by those around her. They walked away slowly after saying goodbye to the star and their boss. 

 

Minji just let her sigh. Don’t know what to expect from this visit. 

 

She expected this would happen, since Bora warned her about coming back again some later. She knew at some point Siyeon would come here. But is it too soon? 

 

It’s kinda awkward now. No hugs either any physical contact. 

 

“I just dropped by here and asked around if you were here and they said you were still here. So I waited while talking with your talents.” Siyeon breaks the silence. 

 

“I figured, want to talk at my office?” 

 

Siyeon just nodded and by that she followed Minji from behind. 

 

“This place is nice, Unnie.” 

 

“Thank you.” 

 

Siyeon keeps the chit-chat while walking to the office. It makes it less awkward between them. Somehow it feels nostalgic for Minji. She’s the same Siyeon from years ago that she knew but more mature, more pretty… 

 

They walk into the room. Now they are in such a private place. Not worry about others who can listen to them. 

 

Minji knew what she wanted to talk about. 

 

She already had a preview before from Bora last time.

 

Minji let Siyeon to sit on the sofa, while she took a single couch after putting some drinks from the fridge. She can set a tea, but it will take a while. At her seat, she looks at Siyeon who still looks around her office from her seat. 

 

“To think you have a room for yourself like this is pretty cool, Unnie.” 

 

Some posters from the artist under her company on the walls. Some albums display in the frames. Some trophies on one good shelf. It’s quite full of their artists’ works. Like she is proud of them all and will brag about them if some important people come to her office, see all of those hardworking results. 

 

“Have you met Bora Unnie?” asked Siyeon while opening her cola can. One of her favorite drinks, that’s why Minji prepared it. 

 

“I had, did she talk of it?” 

 

“Pretty much about how you worry about Gahyeon in your phone and how panic you were while looking for your key. How is she, Gahyeonie?” 

 

A mention of Gahyeon makes her think about the younger condition. By Yubin's report, she eats well, being three days she never breaks the breakfast. Good enough for a starter. Yubin also already made an appointment with a professional helper to help with Gahyeon condition. 

 

Minji let her sigh there. 

 

“I don’t know if she’s fine or not. She’s pulling something I….. did, want to walk out from the stage.” 

 

“That is not what I expect from that little one. I will meet or visit her sometime. Well, since we are on the right topic, have Bora Unnie told you?” 

 

“About how you both want to sign in here?” asked Minji. 

 

“So I guess she didn’t talk to a certain level.” 

 

Minji was confused to hear that. 

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

“I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter