Yubin - what is happening

alongside of the emptiness, wandering, hoping there is still a place for visit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing Yubin did when she hadn’t get the response from Gahyeon in her bedroom was called the apartment security. She asked the help to broke in the bedroom door. Because it’s already 30 minutes she waited but nothing response from the inside.

 

She even called Gahyeon’s phone to woke her up, but Gahyeon didn’t do anything about her calls.

 

So when she broke in with the help, she saw Gahyeon on her bed. She walked closer to woke her up in worried. But she didn’t wake up, her body temperature kinda cold.

 

Yubin's next moves called an emergency number.

 

It leads her to get in an ambulance with medics who look after Gahyeon after called Minji.

 

They bring Gahyeon to the emergency room, the doctor comes quick and sees how she is. After it, the doctor ordered something to the nurses. She walks closer to Yubin after it.

 

But before she speaks, Minji just came.

 

“How is she?” asked her, breathless after ran to Yubin and the doctor.

 

The doctor sighed and wore off her glasses.

 

“She doesn’t have enough nutrition that makes her body weak. Did she do the diet?”

 

“No, I haven’t ordered such a thing to her like that,” answered Minji.

 

“Well if that so, she probably didn’t take any meals properly. It can be from the stress, but it should be asked more with her for that. But this leads to the fever, I guess it hit last night. She’s unconscious after a long time of it. We will give her fluid nutrition for now.”

 

Minji and Yubin thanked the doctor for it. They looked at Gahyeon that being moved to the private ward as an ask from Minji. There is someone who called them to fill some documents for administrative.

 

“I’m sorry if I bothered your time, Unnie,” said Yubin as she saw Minji filled the document.

 

“No, you did well, and let me know right away.”

 

Nothing any words after that. Their minds worry about Gahyeon. Yubin as someone who just met Gahyeon for a day can’t help with worry about the younger when she first saw her in the bedroom before. It bugged her mind about how the mess Gahyeon’s place when she stepped in there.

 

The bedroom especially.

 

Like how the bedsheet wore off from the bed and laid on the floor messily. The pillows scattered on the floor too. It looks like the bed itself is without anything there. Only Gahyeon there, unconscious.

 

Something happened.

 

“Don’t worry. She will be fine,” said Minji, they are walking to Gahyeon’s ward.  

 

“But how about her comeback?”

 

“I was thinking about delay it, everything is about her recovery now.”

 

They step in the room and the nurse just finished injecting the IV drip on her. They thanked her for the care she did and finally saw Gahyeon’s face that more comfortable than before. Minji just held Gahyeon’s hair, something like giving her good energy. Though something interrupted her, Minji’s phone ringing.

 

Minji answered it. Yubin watched her intently.

 

“Okay, I get it. Keep me informed, Jinsol. I will back soon.”

 

“What’s happened?” asked Yubin curiously.

 

Minji still on her phone, browsing.

 

“Seems like some media aware of the situation. Must someone from this hospital making report online.” By that, Yubin checks her phone.

 

“I hope you don’t mind staying here, at least until she’s conscious. I will take a talk with a doctor to not let any info comes out and back to the company,” said Minji already put her phone on her handbag.

 

"It's my task to take care of her," said Yubin while glances the younger on the bed.

 

"Great. I will back here later."

 

Yubin nods when sees her off from the room. She walks closer to the bed. She hopes that Gahyeon will be fine.

 

***

 

Yubin just woke up from her nap, she sees Gahyeon who already awake.

 

"Hey, you awake. I will call the nurse."

 

The younger smiles weakly.

 

The nurse comes, followed by the doctor. They check Gahyeon up while Yubin waits outside the ward. Yubin texts Minji to inform that Gahyeon is awake.

 

After a while, the nurse and doctor come out of the room.

 

“She’s getting better, we will check her up again later. For now, let her get more rest.”

 

“Thank you so much, Doctor Bae.” Yubin bowed at the doctor.

 

Yubin comes into the ward, walks closer to Gahyeon. The frame in Yubin’s eyes is quite sad at the image in front of her. The one that she knew as a talented idol, always cheer up in front of the camera, and put the smile on her face, now laid weakly on the bed. Gahyeon’s eyes also look dim than before, like there isn’t light on her gaze.

 

Like right now, when Gahye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter