Minji - from the past

alongside of the emptiness, wandering, hoping there is still a place for visit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji visits the practice room to see the preparation of the upcoming group who going to debut soon. When she entered the room, the members are bowing to them. Minji gave them back the smile she always does. She watched their choreography routine, give some points of their dance moves.

 

After a while, they take a break. Minji gave them the mineral water one by one.

 

It’s a five-member group. Minji really adores these five girls that hardworking for their own journey becomes an idol. Kinda reminds her of her own journey, still one of the best. It just is different when thinking about it now.

 

“Any of you want to ask me something? I still have time for you, girls.” Minji plopped down like them in front of them.

 

They confused and just glanced at each other since they don’t know what to ask suddenly.

 

“Why you are not back on the stage again?”

 

“Ya! You really need to ask that, Yerim? I’m so sorry for her, Unnie.” Chaewon stood up and bowing at her after made a glare at Yerim to do the same as her.

 

Seems like the question already around the company for recent years. Like now the company already established enough, some of the artists already have the name in the industry, and Minji has all the resources to do it. All people in MJ Ent already know who Minji is, so the question is nothing comes from out of nowhere.

 

“No, it’s okay.” Minji gestured them to sit back again. “You all can ask me anything, but here I want to ask you back. Why you ask me that?”

 

“Uhmm… Isn't it better for you to promote the company and the artists as an artist? You have an advantage than any other company, you are coming from our position here.”

 

Nice points there.

 

“Glad to know you have the reason to ask me then, sounds reasonable. To answer that and this will be a secret between us, even Gahyeon doesn’t know this.” She sees them nodded their head.

 

“It’s because I’m doing fine to manage you, girls and other trainees, I love being in the process of making a song, an album, etc. I can do that for myself, yes, but I’m already full of hands.” That last one kinda a lie.

 

Minji had written a song for herself, lyrics, and even composing.

 

“But, if there is time for me to go to the stage, I will.” Minji finished it with a smile at them, to put them some hope.

 

After that question, they asked more. It’s more related to the debut thing, like how to manage their nervous on stage or something like how is about being in music shows. They were sharing about how nervous they are and excited at the same time. Minji always reassures them that feeling nervous is a nice thing and they don’t need to worry even if they will do mistakes.

 

They continue to practice, Minji still watches them until she looks at the clock. It's already lunchtime.

 

“What do you want to eat, girls? It’s my treats.”

 

Hearing that, the girls are excited to order some meals for lunch. Minji also called their managers to join them, she even recommended some menus. After that, she gave the company card to one of the managers after ordered them. The girls thanked her for lunch.

 

“I will go back to the office, have a nice lunch, girls.” They thanked her again while bowed at her.

 

“Don’t forget to bring my order and the card to the office,” said Minji to one of their manager.  

 

At the office, the first thing she does it’s reviewing a teaser pics of Gahyeon and some press kit to give to the media for Gahyeon comeback and the upcoming group, the name it’s already decided. Moonlite.

 

Minji also reviews about the logo of the group and such pictures of the girls as a pre-teaser. The song already recorded weeks ago, she already listened to it and gave it an okay at the music producer team.

 

After in a while, a knock heard from the door and her secretary came with the lunch she ordered with the girls before.

 

“Have you eat lunch, Jinsol?” asked Minji when she got her card from her.

 

“I already have it, Unnie.”

 

“Is that why I see your desk empty, but I always see you eat at your desk though.”

 

“I ate lunch at Pantry Area.”

 

Minji realized something, that one of the dancer teams always ate lunch at  Pantry Area too. She remembered, Sooyoung.

 

“You are with Sooyoung there,” co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter