Fin

Are you not cold?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Heechul-ah aren't you cold? You’ll catch cold, wear longer sleeves" Leeteuk said with his ever gentle tone when heechul sat down next to him in short sleeve t-shirt in this winter.

"No i am fine Jungsoo, did you forget i am Anna? The cold didnt bother me" Heechul replied.

"Isn't that Elsa?"

'Yes but still, Anna is Elsa sister, ah why are we talking about frozen now? I am not cold, chill Teukie,' Heechul assured Leeteuk not to worry and continue preparing for award stage. 

Today after a year, heechul finally join group schedule for award stage. Heechul had the most fun with members, everyone was laughing over their stupid silly jokes,. Yes everyone, except him, Leeteuk furrowed his eyebrow. Man feel worry towards his best friend. When they’re done heechul found leeteuk, sullen. He tried to approach the older.

'Why? Is something wrong? Do you feel sick?' The pretty man asked Leeteuk but Leeteuk was not in the mood, he is still sulking so he just slightly turn his head to Heechul but refused to talk.


'Does the kids bother you? Or the label?' Heechul keep asking, but Leeteuk stubbornly ignored him. He keeps walking and stop in front of the exit door. The cold wind creep into the room slightly. Enough to made him shiver but not this young man beside him

'Jungsoo?'

Leeteuk stopped and stare at heechul, the younger still stubborn want to know the reason, He pulled out his phone and check the weather forecast for tonight, he sigh and finally answer him.

"Are you really not going to wear longer sleeves?"

'Yes, i told you i’m—'

"K, dont get sick," He cut Heechul’s and reply with cold tone, as cold as tonight’s weather. Hence Heechul suddenly feeling cold and not because of the cold wind but because of Leeteuk tone to him. He wonder what made him like that, he was okay this morning before they recorded their stage.

Leeteuk feeling frustrated, he was ready to walk out, leaving this adorable but stubborn man behind, but before he could, a gentle hand touch him and spun him around.

'I am sorry,' Heechul finally get it, he knows why Leeteuk was sulking and as much as he enjoyed sulking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter