My Letter

WENRENE ft RV
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                         10 December 2021

 

                   

              

From, 

Son Wendy

In your heart

My home

Forever 

 

To, 

Bae Irene 

In my heart 

Your home

Forever 

 

Dear, Irene Bae

Hello, My very lovely girlfriend, my supportive best friend, my strong leader, my best woman of the generation, my beautiful human and my favorite animal; bunny. I love you so much. How are you doing? I know you are doing good because we talk everyday. I miss you a lot. We might be at a distance but you are always close to my heart… just distant from my lips, how I'm dying to feel those soft, luscious lips of yours on me (not gonna mention where ;) leaving it to your imagination ;p) Hehe not gonna be naughty in letter... saving it for later when I come back. I know you are mad at me for extending my stay, I didn't ask anyone, your voice is enough for me to know your emotions. Baby you can always nag me, okay… umm on second thought not always.. Lol because you will do it anyway. And secretly I miss that. You are always with me, and having you not around me, made me feel your absence in 100x intensity. Baby 〒_〒 I miss you a lot. You know it took me 20 mins to find my other pair of socks when it was right in front of me all the time and you know what? I WAS ONLY ABLE TO FIND IT WHEN YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK FOR IT IN THE FIRST COMPARTMENT!.. Baby, trust me I checked it well and it wasn't there at all. What kind of sorcery is this? Love, are you a magician? Cuz you make everything appear when I can't find it and disappear when I'm with you. I know after reading this you will facepalm yourself in hope to reduce your flushed cheeks.. Also your typical 'Son Seungwan stop being a greasy hamster' and my reply will always be the same 'But I'm your greasy hamster.' Joo, I bought you a bunny pulsie but promise me you will not cuddle with it when I'm next to you… I get jealous too, okay. I can't ask you to tone down your beauty because you never listen to me. Everyday I wake up and WOOSH! You are more beautiful than ever. I always ask myself, if I can fall more in love with you? and my answer remains the same. Yes, I can fall in love with you more and more, each second, every day, without fail, deeper and harder, because I'm in love with you.  

Hey love, I bought something for you. I know once you'll see it you are going to complain a lot but there's nothing more valuable than you and no, I can't settle for anything less than what you deserve. I'm sorry my love, I can't give you enough. I'm very well aware of the fact that I'm totally gonna sound 100% greasy, cheesy, corny, buttery, romantic, flirty, you name it.. Just know that you deserve the entire universe. If I had the powers , I'll bring all the stars to your feet, make new stars only for you. I want to make you happy all the time. I need you to smile for your entire life. I'm afraid to sleep, what if I close my eyes and it turns out to be just a happy dream, if it is, then I never want to wake up. The only reason I wake everyday is to see your face, to be the reason for your contagious laugh, to entrap your gorgeous smile, to be a part of your happiness, to be there with your success, to hold you in your downfall, to lend you my hand in cold, to guide you in darkness, to be just with you. Baby, I want you by my side, forever and always. 

 

You are smart enough to know where I'm heading with this all, and yes, you are right, always. Don't worry I'm not gonna be lame to propose ,with me being out of the country. That would be stupid of me to miss your cry baby face. Just kidding or not. Haha.  I'm a coward, Joohyun. I'm sorry. Forgive me for not saying this to you in per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter