Nineteen

HEARTH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon didn't get anything serious. Yuna struggled to take him in her house and cleaned his wound. Namjoon was crying in pain for a moment then he soundly fell asleep. 

Yuna was so stressed out. One is about her break-up and two is about Namjoon's confession.

She kept sobbing for the whole night. 

-----

Next day, she asked for permission from work.

Namjoon finally woke up.


"Namjoon-oppa!!!" Yuna rushed to go to him. 

"Yuna....."

Namjoon struggled to get up. Yuna gave him assistance to sit. 

"Be careful, Oppa!"


"How are you feeling now?" she worriedly asked. 

"A little headache and hangover!" he replied.

"I've cooked for you. Let's go and eat!" she said then helped to carry Namjoon to walk to dining table. 

.....

"Eat this soup a lot!"

Namjoon was having breakfast and tried to remember what happened. 


"Yuna!" he finally remembered most of the things. 

Yuna raised up her face. 

Namjoon was fragile to see her sick, pale face. 

 

"What's up, Oppa?" she forced a smile. 

"I'm sorry." Namjoon apologized. 

"What for?" Yuna asked. 

"For my stupid act last night." he faced down. 

Yuna sighed. 


/ Dead Silence /


"Do you really love me?" Yuna broke the silence. 

Namjoon nodded but without raising his head up.

"Since when?" she continued asking calmly. 

Namjoon raised up his face. He collected his bravery to look at her back.

"I think I have always been loving you since we were small and when I got to see you again, I realized that it's the feeling for lover not friend....." he admitted. 

Yuna didn't say anything. She kept looking at him.

Namjoon started to worry if she got angry. 

"Yuna, I'm sorry. I'll not cross the line. Although I love you, I won't break you up with your boyfriend. I promise I won't disturb you." 

Yuna faced down, sobbing. 

"He already asked to break up." she said with her shaky voice. 

Namjoon walked to her and rubbed her back. "Maybe he was just angry. Maybe today he stops being angry already. Have you called him?" he asked. 

Yuna waved her head. 

"I'm so afraid of him. He looked so mad last night and asked to break up right away. He even fought you. You were bleeding a lot last night."

"Yuna, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have drunk too much and crazily went to your house to make problem like that. I'm so terrible. I'm sorry..... Should I go to apologize to him?" he felt more guilty.

"No, I'll solve the problem with him by myself. You'll get beat again if you go to meet him." 

"Hmm..... I'm sorry for everything, for loving you more than friend and causing you to argue with your boyfriend." Namjoon guiltily apologized again. 

Yuna gave him a small smile. "Loving someone isn't wrong, Oppa. I should be the one who say sorry for not being able to return the love to you the same way. I love you like a brother, the only relative I have in this life. Please forgive me!"

Namjoon gave a fine smile to her back. "It's ok. Thanks for not being angry!"


Yuna and Namjoon finally clarified everything with each other. She felt relieved with Namjoon's case but Jonghyun's case is unlikely to solve that easy.

 

-----///-----

 

"Good morning, Chairman!"

Jonghyun called Yuna's team leader to come.

"Did that girl call to ask for permission?" Jonghyun asked, referring to Yuna. 

"Do you mean, Yuna?" the leader asked to confirm as he wasn't sure.

"Did she ask permission from you?" Jonghyun firmly asked again. 

"Ah yes she did." the leader replied. 

"What was the reason?" Jonghyun continued digging. 

"She said she has something to do at home." the leader replied. 

 

Jonghyun scoffed.

 

"Leave!" Jonghyun gave order for him to leave. 

.....

"Ask for permission at work, not even call or message..... Shim Yuna, you're making me madder and madder now." 

 

Jonghyun was waiting for Yuna's call for whole day but he got nothing. He became more and more frustrated. When he finished work, he drove to her place. 

He remained inside the car, thinking if he should enter or not. 

A moment later, he saw Yuna and Namjoon coming back from somewhere together. Since it was raining, they were under one umbrella together. Jonghyun got more pain to see. 

"You don't bother to call me for full day because you're busy with him? And is this the something you asked permission from work to do? Shim Yuna, Shim Yuna!!!" Jonghyun whimpered with pain and upset. 

He continued staying inside his car, watching her house from a little far for many hours with heartbroken and disbelief with his beloved girl's deed. 

 

.....

 

"It's still raining so hard." Yuna murmured alone inside her room after finished having dinner with Namjoon. 

She was sitting on the bed, looking to the downpour through her window. 


"Did Jonghyun-shi really mean it with that breakup? We've dated not even one month yet..... Hmm..."

She stood her knees and faced down on it, feeling stressed out alone. 

"How is he feeling now? I want to call him so bad. But should I call him? Will it make him even angrier? Jonghyun-shi! Hik hik"

She sobbed alone. Her tears now could compete with the falling rain. 


*Tok Tok*

"Yuna, do you have hair dryer?" Namjoon came to her room upstairs. 

Yuna quickly wiped her tears and fixed her facial expression.

"Dee, I have."

She went to open the door. 

"Come in!" she invited him in. 

Namjoon came in while wiping his wet hair with a small white towel.

Yuna went to take hair dryer for him. 

Namjoon wandered his eyes around her room. 

 

"Wow your room is as beautiful as you. And oh my snow globes?" he went to take his snow globes that were put on a table inside her room. 


"I love them so much." Yuna spoke up. 

Namjoon turned to look at her with a proud smile. "I'm glad you do." 


"Oh why don't you close the window? It's raining so hard." Namjoon suddenly noticed the opened window. He went to close it. 

"Don't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter